This past week has been The Sandlot fever and although all articles and lists I’ve read are good, I’ve decided to create my own, slightly girlier version. Here are my top 13. Sorry not sorry for some repeats.
1. First things first: doing the right thing and putting a stop to bullying even if it’s standing up to your friends:
2. But of course there is always fwendship. Aaawwwww:
3. How adorable is the Beast in his baseball tee? I want to squeeze him and put him in hats and a bowtie.
4. Best lesson in a movie. I felt like during this scene Beyonce’s “I Was Here” should have been playing.
5. Wendy Peffercorn’s fabulous swimwear fashion:
6. She taught us the sashay way before supermodels did
7. And how to flirt subtly:
8. I learned the best insults which proved useful when everyone else just had “I know you are but what am I?”
10. Benny batting
11. Benny batting again
12. Benny batting in motion
13. Just Benny. All of it:
So if you are one out of the three people in the world who have not seen this majestic movie…