THE COLLECTOR CONFIRMED TO RETURN FOR ‘AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR’!
Josh Brolin revealed during an Instagram live event that he is excited to start filming scenes with Benicio Del Toro for ‘Avengers: Infinity War’, accidentally confirming that The Collector will appear in the movie!
FILMS WATCHED IN 2017× → The Usual Suspects (1995) dir. Bryan Singer. “After that my guess is that you will never hear from him again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that… he is gone.”
“We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers… and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.”
Every piece of information we have about episode VIII right now
• Benicio Del Toro appears to be playing someone high up in the criminal underworld.
• Laura Dern appears to be playing a New Republic official with a really weird appearance.
• Kelly Marie Tran appears to be playing a Resistance operative of some kind.
• Finn wakes up from his coma and heals quickly enough to go back out into the field in a relatively short time.
• Finn meets up with Kelly Marie Tran’s character; while they are both present in a ship’s hangar, Finn gets into a melee duel with a Stormtrooper who fights like a better-equipped version of FN-2199.
• Finn gets into a Stormtrooper disguise at one point. Tom Hardy cameos as a Stormtrooper and addresses Finn, who fears that he’s been found out. The trooper then apparently slaps Finn on the ass and tells him to keep up the good work.
• At some point in the movie, Leia is incapacitated and is left comatose; once this happens, Laura Dern’s character takes control in her absence. Poe Dameron gets into a tense scene with her, organizing what appears to be a coup.
• Benicio Del Toro’s character is apparently met on the planet represented by Dubrovnik.
• Kylo Ren and his Knights crash-land on Ahch-To. He gets a rematch with Rey. In the meantime, Luke has the a moment where he completely wrecks all of Kylo Ren’s cronies without using his lightsaber; it sounds like the heroic equivalent of what Darth Vader does at the end of Rogue One. This scene actually happens a lot earlier in the movie than you would think it would I believe it’s in the first half of the movie rather than the very end.
• Captain Phasma will have larger role this time around.
She came along the alley and up the back steps the way she always used to. Doc hadn’t seen her for over a year. Nobody had. Back then it was always sandals, bottom half of a flower-print bikini, faded Country Joe and the Fish t-shirt. Tonight she was all in flatland gear, hair a lot shorter than he remembered, looking just like she swore she’d never look.