Do you ever think about the fact that Eddie is going to die right in front of the Losers, right in front of Richie.
That he’s going to be super brave and fight off IT and die.
That he wants to prove to himself that he can be brave and walks forward to try and murder the evil forever and but he fails.
That his last words are going to be to Richie, his fucking Richie.
Richie’s going to call him Eddie Spaghetti and Eddie’s last words to him are going to be, “Richie please, for the last time, don’t call me that..” and then he’ll chuckle thinking back to their fondest memories together, “you know how I..”
And then that’s it. The light leaves his eyes and they go dark.
And the Losers are going to cry together and be angry, so so angry. Richie is going to be the first to stand up, body shaking and completely destroyed, anger filling his empty heart.
because all these sad Georgie posts are making me sad
think about how cute Georgie would have been growing up
- he and his three best friends would have cute little sleep overs where they stay up too late and pretend to sleep whenever his parents would come check on them
- during said sleepovers, Georgie and his friends would no doubt try to bother his amazing big brother who would just roll his eyes at them, but secretly love their company
- Bill would try to scare them late at night when they would still be awake
- HIDE AND GO SEEK WITH THE WALKIE TALKIES
- Georgie and Bill always go to the fair and Bill wins Georgie stuffed animals and they share sweets and just spend the whole day together (Bill hangs out with his friends on another day at the fair, that day is just for him and Georgie)
- Georgie would LOVE Richie. Richie and his voices, Georgie was his biggest fan and Richie would always loudly proclaim that Georgie was his favorite Denbrough
- At school they have to do a hero project and Georgie does one on his brother and Bill most DEFINITELY does NOT tear up thank you very much
- When Stan and Bill start dating in high school, Georgie tries to give him the shovel talk and Stan is truly intimidated, but it’s so hard to be when you have a little boy all up in your face screaming about how he’ll rip your arms off if you hurt his brother
- Georgie is a cute kid growing up. All the other kids have to deal with puberty and looking weird, but Georgie always just stays cute, even though he changes slightly, he’s always cute
- Georgie joins all the clubs at school and he’s super popular but he makes sure to befriend everyone and stand up for everyone because that’s what his brother would do and his brother is the Bestest™
- Georgie definitely asks Bev to be his date to school dances even though she’s way too old and she agrees jokingly and it’s hilarious and all the Losers are there as chaperones to watch
- Ben steals away his girlfriend from Georgie just to get a reaction and it’s Priceless™
- Bill helping him with his homework even when he’s away at college and they have to work on the phone
- Bill calling every night to say goodnight to his brother who couldn’t sleep the first few weeks when Bill was away
- When Georgie starts dating, Bill has a minor heart attack because that’s his baby brother, he can’t be doing unsavory things like Richie
- Because Georgie grew up to be like Richie and we all know it, he loves that boy to death
- but he also loved the entire Loser’s Club like without a doubt
- HAD A HIGH KEY CRUSH ON BEV LISTEN OKAY HE TOTALLY BROUGHT HER FLOWERS EVERY TIME HE SAW HER AND GOT UPSET AT BEN WHEN HE FOUND OUT THEY WERE DATING
- he was also upset at Eddie when he found out he and Richie were dating
- he just gets really upset because he loves all of them and Beverly is HIS girlfriend and Bill is HIS brother and Richie is HIS Richie
- he likes to visit Mike at the farm because Mike lets him pet the sheep, but once the sheep chased him around and he’s never been the same since
- Ben reading him books while at the library and Georgie ending up being one of the most well-read and spoken boys in his grade/school because of his great brother and his brother’s great friend who helped him
- He’s Bill’s best man at Bill’s wedding and vice versa
- When Bill gets married, he gives this long speech about how he would die for him and Bill cries so hard and they just hug for the longest time and everyone is sobbing because Georgie is just the sweetest
- JUST GEORGIE BEING ALIVE AND HAVING A LIFE AND BEING HAPPY OKAY