- *2.30am, 221B Baker Street*
- Baby Holmes: *crying*
- Sherlock: *pacing the flat, rocking his son; yawning* Alright...alright, you win! You can come with me on my cases.
- Molly: *making coffee; scoffs* I don't think so.
- Baby Holmes: *still crying*
- Sherlock: *desperate* It's been an hour, Hamish *sighs* Fine, I'll buy you a car, you can play with John's gun...I'll even give you the entirety of Mycroft's liquor cabinet if you let Mummy and Daddy sleep.
- Molly: *chuckles* I'd prefer for you to take him on your adventures *places his coffee on the table*
- Sherlock: *rests Hamish on his shoulder; smirks* I knew you'd come around.
- Baby Holmes: *snivelling*
- Molly: *relieved* Oh, thank God. Don't move...I'll get some blankets *hurries to the bedroom*
- Sherlock: *rolls his eyes; to the baby* Thanks, son.
- Baby Holmes: *falling asleep*
- Molly: *returns wiht the blankets and baby monitor; sets them on the sofa* Be careful. Don't wake him up!
- Sherlock: *gently lowers to the sofa; sighs* Oh, I'll be fine, don't worry about me. Excessive time spent sleeping on the sofa, not to mention supporting our tiny human-
- Molly: *kisses his forehead* I'll massage you in the morning. Fair?
- Sherlock: Mmmm.
- Molly: *ruffles his hair* Happy Anniversary, handsome.
- Sherlock: *sleepy* Happy Anniversary.
“What are you doing? Why are you on one knee? Get up! Get up!” -Ben