ADDICTED FOR 15 DAYS » day six | a child(ren) you love so much; maximoff, luna, xander, and kinney hale
Our four kids and floppy-eared basset hound stand on the hillside, a common spot because of the rope swing tied to a maple branch. Moffy raises a set of portable speakers, Bangarang by Skrillex booming. Luna, Xander, and Kinney— they wave out to us and lift up a sign together that reads: we love you!
They were a part of this surprise all along. I laugh and cry simultaneously again. As we watch our kids, joy coating their faces, childlike wonder in their eyes, I remember every moment I spent with Lo where we said we can’t. Where we said we shouldn’t. Not people like us. This isn’t meant for us.
-How awesome would be if the opening number in the sequel be the kids of the heroes in their respective castles and houses with their adorable parents, singing about going back to Auradon Prep? I would love to see more than cameos from the heroes we know and love.
- More villains that have evil plans with their children. I really want Dr Facilier, Gaston, Mother Gothel and Ursula + the four villains from the first movie.
- More children of the heroes, specially Aladdin’s son, Rapunzel’s Daughter, Melody(Ariel’s daughter, she could be a teacher in Auradon Prep).
- Heroes and royalty as teachers in Auradon Prep.
- Evie meeting the seven dwarves
- Mal and Ben being adorable
- Sibling bond between the four(Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay)
- Less space between each song.
- More Lonnie!!!
- More Disney References!!!
- Cute moment between Carlos and Jane. Maybe they could help at an animal shelter toghether.
- Cinderella and Aurora seeing what their children had become when they are not around(Here’s the thing, I hated Audrey and Chad for a good amount of time due to their behaviour towards the main characters, until it hit me why they would act like that: Cinderella and Aurora never had good parent figures during their lives until a prince saved them, that’s why I think they would never want what they had to their kids, so they always gave them what they wanted, to be as happy as possible, turing Chad and Audrey into what they are).
- Jay with a romantic interest. Maybe Lonnie, maybe a new character.
au where padme and ben are close. ben absolutely adores being with grandma and he loves to try on her old fancy clothes. anytime he goes to her and anakin’s house for sleepovers, padme brings out all her regal headpieces for little ben to wear. his favorite is her gold, sun-like crown and he wears it around the house as they play tag, eat ice cream, and watch old cartoons.