Alpha Female Types
- The Fearless Leader — She knows what she wants, where she’s going and how to get there. She’s determined, focused and has a voice to defend. Get in her way and she’ll eat you for breakfast.
- The Clever One — She’s smart, witty, and obviously will know more words and how to use them properly than anyone in the room. She gets all those lame puns and pop culture references. She’s frankly the coolest chick in the room, but completely down-to-earth and approachable.
- The Passive Aggressive — She’s harder to figure out than the two. Manipulative and able to make you realize that what was really her fault was your fault and you end up apologizing. She’s powerful and sometimes two-faced, but that’s probably because “keep your friends close and your enemies closer” is her mantra.
- The Smart One — Not to be mistaken for the clever one, she isn’t as socially adapt as her. But she’ll definitely smoke yo’ ass in class. She’s the one you want in all those wretched group projects. She’s a learned lady and you can only hope to soak up the smarts emanating from her aura.
- The Fierce One — Style game is strong in this one. She’s flawless, trendy but classic at the same time. She knows exactly what works for her and isn’t afraid of wearing multiple patterns because you know what? She likes how it looks and isn’t afraid what anyone says about it.
- The Mother Hen — She’s the caretaker, she’ll listen to you complaints, give wise advice and tell it to you straight when you need it. She’s the loving one, the one that makes you feel like everything will be all right. She’s homey and knows her way around the kitchen but cross those she loves and you best be running for cover because you do not want to anger Mother Hen. “Hell Hath no fury…” Well that’s her.
The greatest thing about all these “types” of women is that you can be all, you can be one, or any kind of combination of them. That’s what being a woman is. That’s what being human is. So go on girl, do yo thang. You are flawless, perfect and amazing just the way God made you. ;)