im a hoe for both your smut and angst so can you please do the RFA + Saeran developing feelings for MC and confessing when they're only friends with benefits?
I’ve been wanting to write out such an au fic with one of these characters! One day…orz. I hope you don’t mind me writing about this happening outside of mc stumbling along the messenger!
(Scum’s life tip: Be very prepared if you ever get in a FWB relationship. Feelings get developed easy and it hurts when they’re not returned! Be careful!!)
- Zen, typically, didn’t persue one night stands. There were chances of it damaging his career, and honestly, some women got a little too obsessed with him at times.
- However, one night out drinking with cast after the final show, and he landed back at his place with you in tow
- Normally, he wouldn’t do this. He wouldn’t be squeezing your ass, grinding against you with a teasing smirk. He wouldn’t be panting your name as your teeth left indents on his neck, shoulder, and grazing lower.
- But he was. And if the two of you enjoyed this one night together, both desperately needing release, why not keep it up?
- And that was when he fucked up.
- At first, it was fun. He got to build up his sexual stamina again, was able to send more risque pictures for once, and listening to your moans and gasps of praise was doing wonders for his self esteem
- But you would leave soon after, refusing all of his offers to let you stay the night. Sometimes he even got a glimpse of you texting other guys, and it was hard swallowing his jealously and pretending nothing happened.
- At first, he tries to ignore it, but since he has to see you nearly every day during rehearsals, its rough. Especially when the other guys are trying their best to flirt with you. There was more than one time he had to take a decent break to cool down from that.
- But then, of course, the two of you have to do some romantic scene together. He nearly pours his heart out through the lines, but of course you don’t assume he means the scripted words. He invites you over that night, and you decline saying you’re busy, and he’s left wondering if you’re being busy with someone else.
- He tries cutting communications off for a week, and fails miserably when you text two days later needing a pick-me-up.
- That night, with your permission, he’s rougher than usual. It’s not sweet and gentle like your sessions had started to become, but mainly reminiscent of your first night together.
- When you point that out, cooling down from another romp, he tries to ignore it, but you keep pressing the topic futher and futher, and he finally admits his jealously.
- “Zen, you know we’re not dating, right?”
- He feels so fucking stupid. He gets up, getting dressed and preparing for you to leave again.
-“Zen…Are you wanting to date?”
- “It’s pretty clear you don’t want to.”
- “I never said that.”
- He drops the shirt he was holding, looking at you with an expression of surprise that makes you laugh.
- “If you wanted to, I wouldn’t mind giving it a shot, Zen.
- The two of you actually started out as friends for a while. Before she could understand that her feelings for you weren’t just platonic.
- Neither of you considered being more than friends until one night, the both if you stressed and tired, decided to watch a movie. Sitting next to each other turned to cuddling, cuddling turned to handholding and kissing, and next thing she knew she was naked in bed with you the morning after.
- She was too scared to lose the only friend she had, so she brought up possibly becoming friends with benefits, and swallowed down any confused feelings.
- I mean…If she enjoyed it, it was beneficial for her too, right?
- It wasn’t long until that was proven otherwise. Sure, each time that they two of you met up, it felt amazing. All her stress from work vanished, and she enjoyed every minute with you.
- But when you weren’t around? She never know she could become more stressed out than the last time Jumin set up a cat project right during the quarterly reports. Her emotions were all over the place, and she nearly even snapped at Zen once in the chatroom before she realized who she was talking to.
- So, she tried to be the bigger person and cut it off. She invited you over, made some decaf coffee to help her nerves, and spilled everything out. How much she ached afterwards, and that the cons were starting to outweigh the benefits.
- Somewhere along her explaination, you had started crying, and she…honestly didn’t know how to deal with that. She tried comforting you the best she could, but before she could offer any kind words, you were stuttering out on how you were wanting to see if the two of you could be something more.
- And that’s when she admitted that the reason everything hurt so much was due to her feelings for you extending past just ‘friendship’.
- The talk grew a bit awkward there. You crying, her quietly rubbing your back, until she finally mentioned possibly just trying a relationship
- She was not expecting the tight hug you gave her, but she smiled and hugged you back, thankful to have found someone as sweet as you.
- Meeting business women was nothing out if the ordinary. Nor was them requesting a date with him before signing a contract, either. What was unusual, was him not being able to ignore advances from you.
- He had never gone this far with a person before. The dates stopped was the meal was over, contract signed, and then he’d be already contemplating the project and ignoring everything else.
- When he couldn’t do that with you, he thought he might have been having attention problems that day from a lack of sleep. Or maybe too much wine? But none of the excuses worked when days later he still couldn’t get you out if his head.
- So, he contacted you for another date. Tried to explain he needed to discuss a few more details of the contract, but you called him out pretty quickly, and later that night he found himself naked, exhausted with you peppering a few kisses on his face.
- He thought that would be the end of it. That he was just having a rush of hormones, or something out of the norm like that. Instead, he found himself requesting your attention more and more, and when you suggested such a relationship to him, he accepted it since it promised he would see you more.
- At first, his thoughts towards you were mainly sexual. He couldn’t stop imagining his name leaving your lips, your nails scratching down his back, how amazingly wonderful you felt.
- But then his thoughts shifted to thinking about the sweet goodbye kisses you gave him. How Elizabeth 3rd meowed for you after you had gone. How you had teased him with the batter for the strawberry pancakes he was trying to make for you that morning
- Of course, someone else had to point out that he probably had a crush on you, and then he had no idea what to do. One of the firm rules you had promised for your beneficial relationship was that no feelings would be involved. But here he was, yearning for you in ways you two had sworn from.
- Regretfully, he set up another dinner with you, planning to end the ‘friendship’ the two of you had, since he couldn’t refrain from those emotions.
- But you just blushed and laughed, even going as far to tease him a bit.
- “I fail to see how this is so funny.”
- “Jumin, I don’t mind you having feelings for me. In fact, if you want to…I don’t mind trying to go for a relationship with you.”
- His shocked look was laughable, but he cleared his throat, offering a small smile.
- “I would like that.”
- You guys stumbled your way into becoming friends with benefits. He didn’t want it to go that way at first, not at all, but you both agreed to only let your friendship extend that far.
- You two met at his college, noting both of you had LOLOL pins and became quick friends through that alone. Soon you guys were hanging out, then hanging out at his place, then one thing let to another and the two of you were basically dry humping one another during a heated movie scene
- Shortly after, the two of you had a brief talk explaining to each other how you both weren’t ready for any relationships…But definitely wanted to do that again. And that’s how it started out.
- The two of you eased each other through awkward first time sex, first time foreplay and oral- Everything. And it broke his heart when you talked about how much he would be able to make his future girlfriend happy
- Because he knew that meant you weren’t willing to be his girlfriend.
- Admittedly, he had feelings for you since the beginning, but he couldn’t get the courage to admit them now, especially when the two of you were having so much fun together. Even just outside of sex!
- Zen really had to help him even consider admitting his feelings.
- It wasn’t until the morning after one exhausting romp that he finally told you. He woke up alone in his bed, with the smell of breakfast cooking and you humming along.
- He ended up groaning a bit and trying to turn over to sleep, even though the temptation of breakfast was amazingly strong, but you fussed at him from across the small room.
- “Yoosung, it’s already noon!”
- “I don’t have to go anywhere todaaay.”
- His whine stopped pretty quickly as you walked over with a teasing finger poking at his forehead. “You can’t sleep in all day, though. That’s bad for you, you’re gonna end up messing up your sleep schedule.”
- He pouted, pulling your hand down to tangle with his as he looked up at you. With your messy hair and various lovemarks decorating your neck. He didn’t know what came over him, but he just let it slip out right there.
- And he instantly let go of your hand, covering his mouth and waking up quickly. Before he could apologize, you bent over and pulled his hand away, pressing your lips against his, smiling aftwards
- “I love you too…But you still can’t sleep in, you dork.”
- Surprisingly, he was the one to initiate it. Met you at a one-time place, and when the sex was better than he was expecting, he toyed with the idea of finding your number later.
- And thats exactly what he ended up doing. Lied and said you gave it to him that night, you must have forgot, but hey he really needed to relieve some stress so were you free?
- For a while, a long while, he managed to hold off his emotions. Acting cold and distant over text was easy, and he never answered your calls
- But slowly he started opening up. He started joking, teasing, even invited you to meet at his place
- And everything started falling apart then. You would leave in the morning, sometimes offering to help him make breakfast, and whenever you left, he was trying to fight the urge to follow you through cctvs
- To make sure you were safe. To make sure you didn’t run into any trouble
- That’s when he cut off communications for a good three weeks. Granted your meet-ups were once a week or two, but he stopped responding to any texts, no matter how kind or sexual
- But when you showed up at his door, his alarm going off because of course you didn’t know Arabic, he finally gave into his frustrations and snapped. Yelled at you for coming by, yelled at you for being so ‘easy’ and ‘stupid’.
- When you left, he thought that would solve it. But he couldn’t stop checking up on you through cameras, your social media- Anything he could access
- And after a week, he finally called you.
- You didn’t answer the first call. Or the second. Or third. He kept calling until finally, the ninth call, you answered and blew up at him
- He managed to convince you to meet him up in public, lying and saying you forgot something, some jacket of yours, and you angrly hung up after confirming the when and where.
- When the two of you meet up, he’s holding a few roses for you, looking ashamed and hurriedly explaining himself. Explaining he’s stupid, how he was trying to shield himself from getting hurt if you rejected him, how this whole time he had been helplessly enamored with you.
- Granted, you didn’t let him off easy. You gave him a few choice words for how he treated you, but…
- You agreed to try dating him, and he was going to make sure you never regretted that.
- When the two of you started off, he picked you because you seemed like you knew what you were doing. You were supposed to be a casual hook-up, but one thing led to another and here you were
- Curled up with him on your bed, lazily cuddling and watching the night through the window
- And everything was so peaceful. The fan was on, the room was perfect temperature, how you felt resting against his chest
- He almost hated it. He had casual sex before with others, always leaving right afterwards. But then you came along. Suggested talking again, at least for sex, suggested him staying over one night, suggested to spend breakfast with you because, according to you, he couldn’t just not eat breakfast.
- And soon, it was a normal habit. Sex, cuddling, staying over… Somewhere along the way, every time he had to leave his chest ached for you. He craved your touch, your kisses, your happy sighs when his embrace was so soft.
- When did he become soft?
- He had known for a while what to call his feelings. Even brought it up to Saeyoung once, Zen twice, and a million times to himself.
- His hand languidly rubbed against your back, your little hum filling his heart with more courage he could muster
- You looked up, your beautiful eyes meeting his and god you smiled
- “What if…” he trailed, suddenly feeling intimidated by your gaze
- “What if?”
- “What if I loved you?”
- The words hurled out, and before he could retract, you grinned. A huge, joyful grin, and planted your lips against his cheek
- “Then I would love you back.”