I’m trying to wrap my head around the metaphysics of this statement. Here’s what I’m thinking:
- Even without their powers, the sisters have the potential to do magic
- That means ordinary people can’t just say a real spell and cast magic (like the three girls in Animal Pragmatism - they had to use Phoebe’s recorded voice)
- Does this also mean normal people can’t make potions? Is there some kind of magical input while a witch is making a potion, even without them knowing it?
- When the sisters’ powers were bound as children, would they still have been able to cast spells and make potions? Or is binding getting rid of all the innate magic?
- Are there innately magical people out there who don’t have specific powers?
- Do demons still go after people who are innately magical but haven’t got powers? After all, demons go after witches for the powers, not their innate abilities.
- How does this innate ability exist? Is it in an organ, like the heart? Does it exist in the soul? Is it the same as having a talent, like being a fast runner?
- When Doctor Williamson possessed their powers, did he also suddenly have an innate ability? Or is that part of the reason he went crazy?
- When those ordinary people get the sisters’ powers in a later season (I don’t remember the episode), did they also have the transference of innate abilities? Would they have been able to make potions? (Actually, did they end up saying a spell? I can’t remember.)
I am the exterminator, the deliverer of misery and
desperation. I can almost hear the cries
through the vacuum. The piercing of
their wails the instant before the shock waves consume them. I smile as the orange blossoms grow, the
beauty is glorious. My sweet flowers, so
beautiful and pure.
They all laughed at me.
They teased and bullied me. Those
who doubted my resolve and determination will rue their underestimation. Their lack of respect will be paid back, with
interest. The sweet revenge of my wrath
and my judgment. Behold my power, and
beg for the mercy that will never come. It
flows through my veins. It fills my mind
with such beauty and…perfection.
I must clean the infestation of glut and their abuses of
power. Corruption cleansed through my
fires. The ants will be removed. Six deliveries of judgement to wash away the
blight so far. Hundreds left. Your misery has just begun. I am the exterminator, the destroyer of
since i’ve recently become JoJo trash, here’s the inevitable crossover.
Alphonse would be ace at fighting with Hamon, but of course his Stand would be his armor form.
it’d probly be something strong but short-range, like Star Platinum/The World.
call it “Soulless Armor” or something.
Ed’s stand would be something non-humanoid and energy-based, appearing on his body like Joseph’s Hermit Purple. it turns his limbs into mechanical automail which can then be manipulated into forms like blades and stuff. call it “Fullmetal Heart” or something.