When Monegra arrived to Orgrimmar, she decided to visit Broken Tusk Inn. She wanted to drink some cold beer but unexpectedly, when she was sitting next to the bar, someone accosted her. She turned her head to look at him and then, her heart stopped beating for a second. It was Mad'Rokar!
Young orc was whole excited because of their meeting and spontaneously wanted to hug Monegra but she pushed him away and hit his nose with the fist as he fell down on the floor with a bang.
- How dare you to touch me! - She yelled at him. - You didn’t came on our meeting without saying a word and now you want to put your hands on me? How dare you!
Before Mad'Rokar could say anything, Monegra quickly drank rest of her beer and walked out. Moment later, two silhouettes grew up above Mad'Rokar, staring down at him. These were his friends - Gral and Ruhnak - which were waiting for him at their table when he went to say hello to Monegra.
- Are you okay Mad? - Asked Ruhnak.
- You’re bleeding from your nose… - Added confused Gral.
Mad'Rokar only grinned widely and wiping blood from under his nose he said:- Guys… I think that I’m in love.
In the meantime, Monegra went outside to get some fresh, evening air. She was pissed off but for the other side happy like crazy, that she met Mad'Rokar after so long time.
Couple moments later, tavern’s doors opened and Monegra noticed familiar face and felt, as her stomach turned upside down. When Mad'Rokar turned his glance to her she noticed, that thin streamlet of blood was running down from his nose.
- Oh there you are! - Mad'Rokar shouted happily. - I was sure that you fled!
Monegra smiled a bit with a corner of lips but second later her face took a worried expression.
- Did I do this to you? - She asked, pointing on blood.
- Oh this? Nah, that’s nothing! Don’t worry! - He scratched his neck and laughed. - Hahaha! In fact, I deserved for that a bit.
Monegra giggled slightly and nodded but before she replied, Mad'Rokar continued.
- Soooo… Maybe you would agree to go back inside and drink mug or two with me? - He approached to her and reached arm to her. - I will explain why I didn’t come this day. - Orc lifted one eyebrow seductively. - Come Monegra! Don’t make me beg you!
Girl looked at his bent arm, then at his smiling face and again at his arm.
- Okay. - She finally answered. - But YOU will pay!
Mad'Rokar’s eyes shined and his lips curved in a wide grin.
- Sure thing! - He bent forward a bit and let Monegra grab his arm. - Let’s go! There’s so many things which I want to tell you! - Orcess looked at him with a corner of her eyes. - OH! And one thing more! I’ll introduce you to my friends!
After couple moments, pair of orcs came to the hall where they’ve met while ago. Mad'Rokar waved to two guys sitting at the table next to the wall. Suddenly, when they both were about to sit down, Monegra noticed a huge burn wound on his back. When she met him previously, he didn’t have it, she was sure. After short introduction, when Monegra knew Mad'Rokar friends’ names and he told them who Monegra was and how they’ve met, he began the story.
Two years ago, when he was appointed with Monegra he really wanted to see her but because of an accident, his plans have changed. He was on the way to the meeting place, when he heard a quarrel. A quarrel between two blood elf mages and Gral. As it turned out, young ogre accidentally broke a staff of one elf and he get furious as hell. Elves openly said, that they will kill him for his “crime” and Mad'Ro had to react somehow. Without thinking too much, he rushed to the rescue. During their fight, one of the mages used a fireball, which hit on Mad'Rokar’s back. Happily then, Ruhnak joined the fight and in the end, elves lost the battle and went away (still cursing Gral of course).
Monegra’s new friends have won, but wound on Mad'Rokar’s back was really bad and Gral with Ruhnak had to take care of him as fast as possible. In consequence, Mad'Rokar couldn’t appear in the tavern.
After the story, Gral personally apologized Monegra for what happened because of him and as normally she would yell at him or even, fight with him, she just smiled and accepted the apology.
The evening passed in a great atmosphere but when sun was almost up, Monegra was very drunk and sleepy but she really didn’t want to go to sleep. Suddenly, Mad'Rokar embraced her and whispered.
- You should to go to sleep, girl. Come with me. I’ll rent a room for you.
Monegra said nothing but giggled and allowed him to lead her to the room. When she entered inside, Monegra instantly fell down on the bed. Before she closed her eyes, Mad'Rokar waved to her from between the doors and smiling widely he said:
- See you tomorrow Monegra. This time I’ll meet with you no matter what! You can be sure!