Places I wish I could be:
- in a studio ghibli movie. The sunny flower field around me is bright with innocent nostalgia and the clouds above are fluffy, shaped like cute animals
- on a plane to my favorite city. it’s evening, I turn the music up and look through the window. after the violet sunset, the city lights are like candles
- lying on warm golden sand, feeling the warmth on my skin. My friend just got us coffee ice cream and we try to enjoy it quick before it melts
- my best friend’s sofa. We’re watching her favorite movie and snacking on butter cookies, our hearts content.
- on a hill watching the foggy sunrise. it’s bitterly cold but the sun peaks through shyly at first then with dazzling confidence and it gives me hope
- curled up in a comfy bed with a good book. I haven’t read a book properly in ages but now it’s like reliving a fond childhood memory