1. She sends me at least one picture a day of her and Raph, which happens to be great highlights to my day.
2. We are going to be married in Croatia one day (sorry boys). My husband already asks me if I’m laughing about what my wife has said. The answer is yes. Always yes.
3. Despite having a shit go when it comes to her body betraying her, she keeps the humour alive and does not allow the dire situations to take control. She is so strong and I greatly admire her.
4. I love anything she writes. Literally anything. I’ve read her for fun writing and I’ve read some of what she does for school. It’s all fascinating to me and I love that she shares it. I’m very excited to read the after Germany works.
5. I always wake up to a message from her. Usually a response to what I sent her before she went to sleep because time zones are a bitch, but it literally makes my entire day to wake up to.
6. Becca is NOT a crier. She makes fun of me laughing when characters die in books (OKAY I WAS VERY WORRIED ABOUT GANSEY BOY AND IT WAS VERY EMOTIONAL) but I cannot get her to crack. I might need to write something where Chaol dies and see what happens.
7. If I am having a bad day, she always asks if there’s something she can do. Despite the fact that there’s literally an ocean separating us. You do not find kindness and thoughtfulness like that just anywhere.
8. She knows several languages fluently and I definitely enjoyed listening to her speaking Greek. Even for that one brief phrase. Talk foreign to me. Haha.
9. She is so stunningly beautiful. Inside and out.
10. Her home is literally goals. I am in love with it. She has beautiful decorating skills and I’m gonna need her help to do mine.
11. She is HILARIOUS. I am often laughing out loud at work because of her.
12. Our father’s suffered from the same disease and I wish desperately that Becca could have her father back.
13. I know she said this one for hers, but seriously. We wouldn’t get anything accomplished if we were together. There would be pj’s, there would be pet snuggles. Pizza and cake. It would be glorious.
14. I’ve tried to say it before and I’ve said it badly, but I greatly value her friendship. She has been there just a text away for the last several months and I cannot imagine a day without her. I absolutely adore this woman and am beyond lucky that she replied to my stupid message that one day back in March.
15. Her extended family have no idea what they are missing. She is truly an amazing person and if they could get their heads out of their snobby asses, they would know what an incredible person they are neglecting to know.
BONUS: 16. I fucking love you. And we are absolutely going to meet one day. I am going to come see you and we are going to go see the Harry Potter studio and the sea and all the things.