One Piece 815 thoughts [Spoiler]
So, after the super exiting last three chapters (for me), this one was slightly disappointing, but it had a few nice things.
- Law’s crew - srlsy, what a bunch of stupid beautiful adorkable idiots
- Zoro worrying about Sanji (according to Luffy), after the last chapter this is nice to see, even though I never really had a doubt
- Sanji REALLY had no choice but to go. That’s a nice thing to point out, because this way no one can be really angry at him for going. And that thing about sending Sanji a head if he refuses the invitation. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. / shudders
- THE ADULTS ONE GUARD DUTY…. pff you dorks. XD
- Sanji’s family confirmed as being like the scariest ppl ever…. oh jesus so much possible awesome drama ahead
- LUFFY NO. It’s sweet you wanna go after Sanji BUT NOT ALONE PLEASE. we had too much splitting up lately. Can you guys please stick together for a while now?! THANKS.
I feel like we’ll have a long time without Sanji ahead of us now. /cries
But at least we get some Sanji focused story, even though he’s not there. >3<
That is all for now.