It’s important to me to talk about how long I spend on art because I used to constantly feel like art “took me too long” and the things I did didn’t look like they should have taken the amount of time I spent on them, and while I’m not going to say there’s no way I could learn to get faster, I feel it’s too easy for new artists (and people in general) to get the impression that artists have a special power or “talent” that
lets them create finished pictures almost with a wave of their hand.
I would look at other people’s work and think it looked so easy,
so effortless that it must not have taken them very long, and I would
want to quickly create the same effect and get frustrated when I found myself stuck on it for hours. While there are ways to speed up the process and some artists just seem to have a knack for churning work out quickly, I’ve now come to realize that in many cases and for many people there is a long grind from concept to color to refining that just plain takes a lot of time. It’s pretty normal for a single picture to take me 8-10 hours to complete.
I wish I had known when I was younger that it’s okay to take the amount of time you need. Your art will be worth it.
Tsunayoshi is the 10th boss of the Vongola famiglia and is also known as “No Good Tsuna”. Tsuna develops from a weak individual who easily gives up to a leader who is dedicated and willing to fight for the protection of his friends, family and famiglia.
I’m so sorry about how late this is. I have a bunch of excuses, but I’m sure no one wants to hear them. Anyway, I was your Touhou secret santa sooo… Merry Christmas? Happy New Year? Man, I’m late. Anyway, I originally wanted to draw cute, fluffy MariAli but for some reason nothing came to mind. But then you said you like the idea of Marisa having too much stuff for her tiny house, which I immediately interpreted as “Marisa drowning in her own trash.” More of a comedy thing than cute shippy stuff, but I hope you like it anyway! (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
Well that was just the best, easiest trip to LAX I have ever done. I took a hired car to the airport from SB and it took about 2 hours, with traffic only towards the end. I don’t like making small talk with drivers in cars and this guy was pro-silent so I totally appreciated that. Didn’t appreciate the pop music as much, but one must give in a little. He dropped me off out front of the terminal, which is terminal 4 for British Airways operated by American Airlines. From the door, self checking in, going through security and using the bathroom to my gate - 10 minutes. I was stunned. Granted I have Global Entry so it was faster because I got TSA pre-check. Speaking of that, I was surprised to not have to take my laptop out of my bag or my liquids. Just pop the bag up and walk through and boom - shoes remained on!
Now purchased a snack and am waiting at my gate with two hours before boarding. The flight attendant seated beside me is watching Grace and Frankie. Same girl, same.
I kept a journal last time I was in England but this time I’m going to keep it here on Tumblr in bullet points so I can keep track. Blacklist “A Broad Goes Abroad” if it isn’t your bag.
I miss my wife and I saw her two hours ago. What is this shit? I’m not built for travel without her. When you find the one you keep her forever and ever. It’s going to be a long week!
Right now I’m in a clear state of mind, so hopefully it’ll last until I typed this out:
• My ptsd feels unbearable right now, I have really bad nightmares and not sleeping properly is a death sentence for me, i need at least 10 hours of high quality sleep every night.
Flashbacks, dissociation are a big topic.
• I was at my psych to change my meds bc I need sleep !!! She took bloods and I will see her again on Thursday to talk through options regarding meds.
• I lost some weight because I really don’t feel like I deserve food or water atm and it’s really triggering not to lose more. I’m in school rn and I can’t eat, so I’ll hopefully make good choices when I’m going home.
• It’s only a question of time when I’ll get my first 2 in school (our grades are from 1-6 in Germany, 1 is the best, 6 the worst) until now I only got 1’s.
–> EXAMS are next week and I’m high key scared that I won’t get an 1+ lololol.
I’ll have to take one in Maths, German and English.
This week felt as though it was never ending. Long would be an understatement in describing it, I mean it didn’t help that I was due for vacation in the coming weeks. Well here it was finally Friday and the day was winding down, only after what seem like an 18 hour day. In essence it was probably more like 10 hours though, but let me tell it; it was 18 and nothing less. I often took the mass transit system to and from work and today just happened to be one of those days.
I usually played on my phone and watched YouTube clips the entire ride, providing I had enough juice. Not today though the bus was not as full for some reason, even so I decided to head to the second to last row. I always did, because those windows were tinted. As I sat I reconsidered and went all the way to the last row in hopes of being able to stretch out a little bit more. It worked in my favor because before we could make two more stops the long work week coupled with my slow jams and the smooth ride of the coach bus had me out like a light.
I was good and in it when I felt a little discomfort or at least I thought it was discomfort. Okay now, a little back story. I’m single been doing that whole thing for about a year or so. Though I am not a bad looking guy, I am extremely picky. So sex hadn’t been regularly on my things to do list. I say that to say this from time to time he would just wake up on his own accord.
Now mind you I’m in the back of the bus all sprawled out, like I said the bus was empty and I was worn out from the work week. Man all I know is that I began dreaming about doing the deed. I mean the shit was vivid, well at least the feel. I couldn’t put a face on the character as her face was well seated in my lap but this dream felt awesome. I knew it had been about two months since I had last got some ass in my life. This here dream was like that dream you never wanna wake up from .I hadn’t had a wet dream in forever, but I was bound to happen at this rate.
This shit felt hella real from the sensation to the small slurping sounds that echoed through my ear canals. I had to wake myself up before I made a scene or better yet a mess on this bus. It was such a tough task but it had to be done. I slowly peeled my eyelids up and glanced at my wood which was fully erect toand exposed for all to see. My hand was grasped around the base of my dick; while the head still pulsated indicating I was just about there. The only thing I couldn’t fathom is why I still heard that faint slapping, slurping sound. I looked up to see I had company…
This caramel beauty had her dress hiked up two fingers deep in her succulent honey pot. Our eyes met with a fire I hadn’t felt in years. We had to be locked in this staring match for at least three minutes, when the bus came to a halt. My dick was still hard as a rock as she subsequently stopped thrusting her fingers about her pussy. Eyes still in a tug of war she slurpped her fingers and leaned into me.
“Same time next week daddy. Thanks I needed that… I needed you” she adjusted her dress and made her way off the bus to her awaiting car.
“Once you get this, it’d be super rad if you’d share 5 random facts about yourself. Then, pass this on to 10 of your favorite followers!“
1. My bedroom honest to god looks like a comic book shop threw up in it. I am constantly rearranging the art and figures I have to try and find new ways to incorporate more because collecting is something that makes me happy… Even if I have too much ‘stuff’ by most people’s standards.
2. I used to be opinionated as fuck and would only go to Starbucks for coffee until my boss introduced me to a local family-owned drive-up coffee place. Now that’s my first choice and I constantly bring my friends there if it isn’t too far out of the way from what we’re doing.
3. I am an incredibly sentimental human being. If something was a gift with meaning, I have a very, very hard time getting rid of it. I still have two booklets my best friend made for me when we were pre-teens of Sailor Moon drawings and printouts that I’ve had for nearly 13 years? I also have a drawing that a friend in Australia did of our Gaia Online Avatars from somewhere around 8 or so years ago, as well as the letter she sent with it.
4. Video Games are a huge part of my life and I appreciate every single friend I have that will listen to me wax poetic about how much I love the Dishonored franchise at any given moment- whether they have played the game or not. Some of my friends are more subjected to it than others, lol.
5. I really enjoy taking pictures of my action figures and toys. It’s kind of a stress relief thing that keeps me sane when everything else is falling apart, and it kills me when I’m having a creative block that makes it hard to focus on shooting. Trying to end one of those now that has been going on since the beginning of the year. Photography itself has always been special to me, one of the few things my dad and I share an interest in.
i felt like drawing something background 10/10 effort btw when do i finally learn how to do backgrounds? i guess never, because they exactly look like those from summer 2015 btw i totally screwed up kamuis actual hair colour… i couldnt draw his umbrella, thats why i drew a sword.. no hate please
edit: took me 4-6 hours btw, im not sure… i recorded almost everything tho, i think im gonna upload it
I spend my whole sunday on this beautiful Waluigi Dakimakura or body pillow, because i kinda freaked out there was NONE of Waluigi, o… there you go… Made on Paint Tool Sai, it took like 10 hours… But it was worth it… and if you feel like you can use it, I would really appreacite it if you show me UwU
My school projects take me soooo much time I wanna die ! But I’m back with a little (well, it took me like 10 hours to finish because I’m a lazy shit) drawing of James Lee from Royal Pirates ! I really need to sleep ahah.
I decided to upload it here lol because I don’t have a lot of followers in that tumbr….. 100 vs 400 xD this one wins SOOOOO
This drawing took me 6 hours of work! I started at 10 pm and stopped at 4 am o.o I really like this scene because Oda in only 1 minute made the bond between Sabo and Luffy stronger than before in only these words:
“Thank for being alive Luffy”
These words made this:
- The little part of Luffy that continued blaming himself about Ace’s death disappeared 100%
- It was Sabo’s way to tell Luffy that he doesn’t blame him for Ace’s death and that he is his family “….I would be on my own if you have died in that war….”
This part makes me love Sabo more! He was trying so hard no to cry and give a big smile for Luffy’s sake! because he knew how Luffy would feel ! and when Luffy left he started to cry </3 !
((Ok I’ve been working on the shimeji for the past 5 hours and I’m remastering the frames I’ve already made. The reason for this is because its in a completely different art style to the one I have now and it would just be weird to have a frame change to a different style for almost half of them.)) ((the ones I’ve put here are only 3 of the many I have done today, but now I have made BOTH splitting animations!!))
((Over all, THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH REGARDS TO THE MAKING OF THIS SHIMEJI!!! I will get him done as soon as possible!!!)) ((also one of the splitting animations is going to be a…. feelsy… surprise)) (( ʘ‿ʘ ))
my personal top 10 pictures of niall :) tagged by the lovely jamesniall. this took me like 5 hours and a lot of reminiscing and after much internal debate i have determined that these 10 niall photos bring me the most joy.
Hey taylorswift !! So I finally finished my costume for the July 7th Montreal 1989 concert and I attempted to be Swiftmas. It took me 10 hours of painting and stitching and what not but I’m SUPER excited and now I can’t wait for the concert and to meet everybody there! I’m sitting at Ground (North section) Row AA Seats 41-42 and right now I’m bouncing because there’s only 3 days left holy crap. Anyway, it would be really really helpful if you guys could like, reblog, and tag Taylor and tree-paine because I would love them to see this. If not, I’ll see you all at the concert and I can’t wait!!