observations about the signs
- have an air of confidence that others are attracted to and appreciate. their independence is admirable
- when they really like someone, they can become quite shy in how they pursue them (but usually, an aries being ‘lowkey’ is… pretty noticeable)
- suffer from incredible mood swings when things aren’t going their way – tendency to become self destructive
- they use harsh sarcasm a lot and even when they know they’ve crossed a line, they’re too stubborn to admit it
- so highly in tune with their surroundings (people, nature, etc.) they feel a great deal of empathy for their environment and it affects them strongly
- they take the time to practice, which a lot of other signs don’t have the patience for
- have a hard time finding out what they deserve, but when they realize they’re worth something amazing they become empowered
- love to feel comfortable and secure, but can rely too much on other people for those things. lack independence when it comes to their emotions
- their cold demeanor isn’t intentional, they care a lot and face a lot of insecurities. they just don’t like to show that vulnerability
- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ as a human being
- getting called out for a lack of emotional availability isn’t uncommon for a gemini, they are intellectual communicators and it takes a while until they can set a comfortable space to discuss feelings
- they’ll completely lose themselves in the brief moment that emotions break free and resort to blaming others, using cruel language, and hiding themselves
- they give great first impressions: calm and collected on the outside but an emotional wreck on the inside
- super loyal to their friends and partners, they are overwhelmed with affection that it is easier for them to physically express their feelings rather than verbally
- have a tendency to replicate rather than create
- the more intense a situation is, the more a cancer lowkey lives for it, and they attract a lot of drama into their lives
- attracts popularity and attention. yes, they crave it, but it comes to them so naturally anyway
- can go from the sweetest person to meanest within seconds when they’ve been crossed.
- will question why everyone else can’t be like them and see their opinions as facts, making them so set on the idea that everything must go their way
- promotes self love to everyone when they’re really judgmental about themselves and others
- they are capable of being friends with any kind of person that appeals to them, they are genuinely nice to people
- doesn’t get why everyone is mad but is easily irritated by the smallest things
- portrayed as a neurotic sign, but never actually looks at the consequences of what they’re really doing
- easily neglectful towards close ones. it’s unintentional, but it happens
- have a beauty that they can’t always see, but others recognize it and are drawn to it
- actually very independent and puts theirs needs first, it never seems like it because they don’t want a selfish reputation, so they’re good at concealing these intentions
- falls in love easier than the other signs but also has commitment issues and oftentimes lacks guts to initiate anything. they rely on their fantasies for sanity.
- may be indecisive, but to them, they are looking at the whole situation from every angle and sees valid points in all of them. they like to think that their opinions are current and relevant to that moment rather than contradictory
- develop a sense of humor that makes them become the life of the party, it’s cynical but it’s funny because it’s true
- humble about their talents and as judgmental as they seem, they realize that at the end of the day we are all human
- are very invested in the lives of others and likes to analyze them, but are secretive of their own life and rarely even tell the people closest to them of their secrets
- their possessiveness comes out in their relationships, and nobody sees that side except their partner or their children (they can be overly controlling in this way)
- full of creative ideas but lacks the initiative to pursue them most times, often needing the stimulation from others whether it be one person or one hundred
- ever-changing beings, they have a lot of mystique to them that attracts others but they never pick up the hint that people adore them
- quite hypocritical. will call you out on your wrong-doings but won’t reflect on their own behavior – complain about stubbornness but don’t see they are too
- it can be hard to tell whether they’re 100% receptive but they are actually very attentive, they just never show it in their facial expressions or body language
- their art is the most breathtaking, no matter the medium. it’s ahead of their time and truly original
- they have a cool exterior that makes them appear as slightly arrogant, but only the people closest to them are exposed to their softer side and insecurities.
- feels a great deal of discontent. they don’t enjoy being alone and prefer to have someone around, even if they’re not talking, but just for the company. otherwise, they drown in their thoughts
- can be emotionally manipulative. they can victimize themselves completely out of context and use it as a method to gain attention
- easy to talk to, know a lot about things but don’t usually flaunt it. they understand the bigger picture
- aren’t much of humanitarians as they’re portrayed since they don’t connect with people on a personal level. they lack fulfillment but don’t make the effort to reach out.
- close relationships for an aquarius are usually not as deep as close relationships for other signs. very flighty and very detached.
- lacks empathy and will use emotion as a tool to delude others when necessary. they’ll give the commitment only when they mean it but they are not emotional beings.
- are easily inspired and take the time to research their interests
- they lowkey live for drama and almost use it as a tool to keep themselves grounded rather than plain old self-care
- the sign that dwells the most on their past. within first few minutes of conversation with them, they’ll bring up a bad experience as they are very sentimental of their roots
- they blame personal problems on other people and punish them for it