Steve/Nancy/Jonathan for the ship thing?
Yess my OT3 babes <3
- insists that they are an awesome dancer even though they’re terrible Good god okay so both Steve and Jonathan are awful dancers, but Jonathan admits that he doesn’t know how to dance. He knows that he can only stand there and sway. Steve, however, is convinced that he’s good at it and will be there jumping up and down and calling it dancing.
- likes to watch reality tv I looked up reality tv in the 80s and oh my goodness, Steve is definitely addicted to America’s Funniest Home Videos.
- He was also a big fan of TV Bloopers & Practical Jokes (with DIck Clark) and cried like a baby when it ended.
- “Hun, you’re 45. Let it go.” “IT WAS AMAZING, NANCY YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND.”
- refuses to wear pants when they’re home alone Goodness probably Steve lolol I promise the rest of this ask won’t be so Steve-centric.
- is the jealous / protective one Holding onto my promise wooo this is so Jonathan c’mon even when he didn’t really like Steve he was being protective over him.
- goes all out on the holidays Jonathan!! He’s taking 500 pictures and making a freaking scrapbook about it, and helping everyone decorate - they’re the house putting up decorations for Thanksgiving, even though no one else on the block is doing it and doesn’t understand why they are.
- cries over books Jonathaaaaaan he’s definitely a stan of Catcher in the Rye and has cried over it multiple times.
- is terrible with kids My darling Nancy is great with kids - unless they are middle school boys. Those, she doesn’t know how to talk to. She tries to awkwardly make conversation with Mike and the boys and it just never goes well so she awkwardly excuses herself after that.
- Dustin felt bad and told her that they all liked her so she didn’t need to be nice all the time; they liked her even when she was being snobby, and that made Nancy feel better.
- drinks too much caffeine Oh lord Nancy definitely does but she has the best tolerance and could probably down 5 cups with no side effects and it Terrifies the guys.
- could sleep for twenty-four hours straight On the flip side, we have Steve Harrington, who can wake up from a 4-year coma and still ask if he can take a nap.
- never wears matching socks Jonathan! He doesn’t really care about what’s on him as long as there’s something on him, so he never makes a big deal about his socks being the right colors or patterns.
- punches a tree when they’re angry Nancy probably did this and refused to admit that her hand was sprained afterwards.
- She denied it all the way to the hospital.
- gets scared by the toaster This has happened to all of them at some point while they were alone because their toaster makes the loudest fucking noise as if a damn alarm is going off and it’s stressful okay they need to buy a new toaster.