Quartet Night +Crush Headcanons!
too lazy for individual gifs
- First to realise when in love
- In simple words, Reiji turns into a goofy idiot when around his crush.
- He LOVES making them laugh. He often makes jokes, puns and stupid faces just to see his crush smile
- “Ne, ne! You and I make a good pear, _____-chan!!” He says with a wink.
- Shamelessly flirts with his crush in public causing people to roll eyes at the sappiness
- As much as his heart swells up with warmth and love for his crush, he’s still nervous about their feelings for him.
- He makes sure to take them on a drive in his car. This is also where he first confesses and shares a kiss with his crush. They then plan a date together
- Fourth to realise when in love BECAUSE HE’S IN A CONSTANT STATE OF DENIAL!
- He’s actually pretty chill near his crush if you don’t count the pounding of his heart when they’re around him
- He treats them more gently and his eyes soften at mention of their name
- He killed Reiji when the brunette tried to tease him about his crush
- He’d tell them how he feels after sharing a kiss with them. Your first kiss is probably when the two of you are alone and Ranmaru’s feelings surface
- Bonus if you love kitties. And bananas
- He prefers to just quietly watch you while you’re working/talking/doing anything instead of conversing with him. He doesn’t trust himself to not want to taste you when you’re so close to him
- What is love.
- Third to hit realisation after a prompt from Reiji and tons of research
- He likes and doesn’t like the feeling of warmth in his chest when you’re around him.
- He confesses to you once he’s 100% sure that he loves you
- He knows you better than you know yourself mainly due to his FBI skills and his observant nature
- He turns sweet and gentle when around you. His concern for you is also very visible in his gaze. He also instinctively ends up being around you whenever he sees you. He likes basking in your company and presence
- He would plan his date to be perfect. He’d even make sure that it’s executed perfectly. I feel that something unexpected would set him off track and thats the beauty in your date together. He kisses his crush on the first date itself because he knows how he feels
- Second to hit realisation. He doesn’t like the fact that his crush is able to change his mood with simply a word or facial expression
- He scoffs less at them, he is more polite and considerate. He doesn’t consider himself superior to them anymore
- He also turns into a bundle of nervous jitters when around them. He just happens to know how to mask his flustered expression better
- He willingly makes them desserts. If he sees them worthy of him, he does go after them
- Nobody knows who holds Camus’ affection until he starts dating his crush
- First date would be regally flawless. He behaves like a gentleman but also lets his cold side slip by. He loves that his crush is willing to accept his nature
- He would kiss on the second date. The first date is to merely know them better and to also check if he’s just infatuated or not with them. He prefers a committed, serious relationship.