I’m opening this commission thing. I think the graphic shows everything with the additional fee for extra characters. I’ll be accepting Paypal only.
More artworks are found in my art tag. I have two organized pages here per fandom (anime, books). I actually make comics, too, and if you’re into that we’ll have to discuss the pricing since it will be a bit different. comics are pretty darn hard to do. So feel free to browse. ;D
Things to consider first before anything else:
- I’ll most likely draw in any fandom of your choice. So that means, I’m not limiting it to anime. It can be… anything. (given i can, that is)
- Original characters or yourself are also fine with me! If possible, provide references for this or a detailed description.
- I won’t draw porn. I’m sorry. I draw fluff 100% most of the time so I’m not sure what you can expect from me in that department.
- I only do flat backgrounds as you may have noticed.
- Please don’t give me an early deadline, it makes me feel too pressured and I already am with my job as an artist at work. So please be considerate don’t give me “I need it next week!” I’ll only have time on weekends so please keep this in mind. I’ll work on it when I can.
- BUT! If you wish to be prioritized, then you’ll have to pay a small fee. :)
- The artwork you’ll be paying for is for personal use only.
Okay, for those interested, send me a message for inquiries (that new message thing on Tumblr is very nice please use that) or to be safer–and I HONESTLY PREFER THIS–email me at email@example.com with the subject Art Commission [insert something unique here since same subjects tend to merge on mail. weird] so I can keep track of everything.
Thank you so much for taking your time to read this! This will help me out!