- fanfic writer: *writing* Oh wow, they are going to love this. This is by far my best work!
- fic: *witty lines* *perfect love making* *fluffy enough to kill us all* *a dash of angst, a smidgen of hurt/comfort*
- fanfic writer: Oh man. This is it. This will be my legacy! *sweats into fic* *bleeds into fic* *cries into fic* *spends days perfecting the grammar and verbage and sex scenes* *has 15 betas look over it*
- fanfic writer: Okay. It is finally time to release my baby on the world. Here you go fandom. You're welcome.
- fandom: Ha, cute. *like* *kudos*
- fanfic writer: :/
- * * *
- same fanfic writer: *writing* Whatever. This is shit, I don't even care right now. A singing squirrel? Sure, let's do it. Haha, cheesy lines that make no sense, sure. Grammatical errors out the wazoo? Why not. No one's going to read this piece of crap anyway, I literally wrote it on a scrap of 1 ply toilet paper with a broken yellow crayon.
- fanfic writer: LOL *post*
- fandom: OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING YOU HAVE EVER GRANTED US WITH, WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE, OMG, I NEED A SEQUEL IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE. WHAT THE. I'M NOT EVEN WORTHY. *kudosrebloglikereccomment*
- fanfic writer: *sigh*
Hi.. I know it's weird... but I love the way you draw expressions (especially that vampire girl drawing you did aaa) I was wondering, if you had time and wanted to, if you could draw up a spread sheet of different expressions. I kinda reference your art because the way you stretch them to truly express an emotion, and I want to be good enough to do that on my own one day. (I hope that's alright that I reference. I don't post any of the referenced art tho, I just do it for me.)