- Srydia shippers in s5: OMG! Lydia’s story is all about Parrish! It’s so degenerating!
- Meanwhile Lydia: *is selfless* *helps her friends* *learns how to fight* *kicks asses* *controls her powers* *saves Malia* *is super independent and strong woman* *NOTHING FUCKING BREAKS HER*
- Srydia shippers in s6: OMG! SRYDIA! TRUE LOVE! RELATIONSHIP GOALS! She is focused only on Mieciu! AMAZING! What a character development!
- Meanwhile Lydia: Boo hoo hoo! Where is my dick that I don’t remember and I ignored for all my life?!!! Dickdickdickdickdick!!! Sniff! Oh, I will lie my ass in the bed and have an existential crisis while my friends risk their lives. Booo! Nobody believes me! Let’s cry! And cry a little more, because apparently I don’t remember that I can kick asses. Sniff! Why they didn’t give me his boxers to sniff? Booo! Lydia wants boxers! Lydia wants dick! Boo! Oh, the dick is in danger, so I magically remembered I can use my powers! Here is my Mieciu! *SLURRRRRRP*
- Me: ……Someone reminds me why I liked her….
you know who has had an insane amount of character development that has not been appreciated enough? Spencer. She always was the obedient one, the level headed one, the smart one. However Spencer grew into someone so strong, so sarcastic (@ that police scene with Tanner when she mockingly raised her brows🔥), so calm and collected and she grew into herself. She is so less about impressing & so much more about being true. That lack of fear at her twin (who was A!!) was incredible. That's all lol