because she has a last name!

ok now that im off the streets, i really want everyone to know what a massive thing it was for taylor to come see us in the snl line. she found out that we were camping out and literally told her mom that she had to come down and see us straight away. there was a guy in line behind us who lines up for every single snl show and has gotten in to the last 107 shows and he was absolutely stunned that taylor showed up to see us. noone does it. not the small names, not the big names.

her parents came down with her and she brought us merch and was so genuinely thankful and amazed that we were camping out to see her. she wasnt rushed, she took time to speak to every single person in line and take multiple photos with them. she even recognised me and knew my name.

i dont care if im annoying but i will never stop talking about this because i want everyone to know what an amazing, kind, genuine person taylor is, how amazing her family are and how good her team is. she loves all of us so much. she didnt have to come see us and we certainly were not expecting her too. the thought never even crossed our minds when we decided to camp out. but there we were sitting on the street and she just rocked up out of nowhere, no warning, no fanfare. so i will fight anyone that ever tries to suggest that she doesnt care about us.

Rivals? || Peter Parker Imagine

Pairing: Peter Parker x reader

Word Count: 2238 words

Request by anon: hi, can you please do a peter parker x reader imagine where the reader is tony starks daughter or something and she and peter hate each other but they low key have sexual tension or something like that? and the imagine ends with them kissing or something? idk sorry if that didn’t make sense

No spoilers homie

Originally posted by peterbparkerr


Y/N Stark always wanted a normal life. She hated being known as Iron Man’s ​daughter. She hated not being a normal teenager. For her entire life, she was home schooled,being taught from the best in New York. So of course, she wanted to go to a high school, to have the experience of hating her teachers and falling in love.

The first day of freshmen year was strange at Midtown High, most people didn’t know who she was until she told them her name. Rumors had been going around about the infamous Y/N Stark was attending Midtown, but nobody thought of it to be true.

Teachers would kiss up to her, not wanting to face the wrath of her father, Tony Stark. Everyone wanted to be her friend by the Friday of her first week in high school, everyone but one person, Peter Parker. He hated how she got treated like royalty by the teacher and the students, especially Flash, who did anything to get her attention. He hated how her grades were as good as his. The whole school knew about their rivalry quickly into freshmen year.

After Peter got bitten by the radioactive spider that gave him his powers, he knew he had to do something with his ability. Like his Uncle said, “With great power comes great responsibility.” This only convinced him more that he should be out there, protecting the people of New York. He was also happy that he finally got something that Y/N didn’t have.

He would never admit it to anyone, but he thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world. When she was around him, he was captivated by her beauty. They would share glances in the hallway but would both quickly look away from embarrassment.

Y/N didn’t hate him, she tried to be nice to him. She didn’t like how her dad gave Peter all of his attention, but she understood it was for a good reason. The two teens were always battling for first place for everything such as science fairs and debates. They were always neck and neck, him beating her as much as she did him. But, she thought it was cute when Peter did little things like tap his fingertips on his desk when he was nervous or whenever he spoke, she was drawn to his lips. She thought Peter was cute in general.

Most people saw his ‘hatred’ for her as love masked with hate. Everyone thought that by the end of high school the two would be dating. Peter’s friends tried convincing him to talk to her, nicely, but he wouldn’t. Y/N’s friends tried to get the two smartest kids at Midtown High together, but it just failed.

“Hey Dad?” Y/N asked while she sat at the dinner table alone with her father. He looked up from his food, “Hmm?” He mumbled back to her, with food in his mouth.

“Can I go to a-a party tonight?” She questioned, playing with the food on her fork.

“Where is it?” Tony asked, stuffing food into his mouth. Y/N looked up at him, “Queens. In the suburbs. A lot of my friends are going.” She added.

Tony nodded his head, “Fine you can go.” Y/N looked at her dad, eyes wide. “Really?” She exclaimed.

“Yes. But no drinking,” He stated, pointing his finger at her but paused, “Okay. Minimal drinking.”

Y/N smiled widely, nodding her head muttering, “Yeah, yeah of course. Thank you.” She ran up to Tony and hugged him.

She left her chair and went to hug him. “Let me take you.” He said as he hugged her back. Y/N pulled away furrowed her eyebrows, slightly confused at the man, “Why?” Usually if Y/N had somewhere to be, Tony made someone else take her so the act was strange.

Tony smirked, “Come on, you’d be the coolest person there because I have sweet cars.” Y/N nodded her head, agreeing with him. “Okay, well I’m gonna go get ready.” She beamed, running up the stairs.


Tony pulled up to you’re friends house, music blaring and red solo cups already littering the ground. He looked at Y/N, wondering where all the time went. “Ugh, you’re growing up, guess it had to happen sooner or later,” He joked, making Y/N giggle.

“I’m gonna go, I’ll call you when it’s over, or text you if I’m staying the night, alright?” She asked, exiting the car. Some of the teens who were standing outside or just got dropped off were staring in shock. Tony Stark just dropped his teenage daughter off at a party in a, most likely, a very expensive car.

Y/N slammed the door shut, “Bye Dad!” She waved with a smile, waiting for him to drive away.Tony smiled at his daughter, bidding his farewell before speeding away.

“God, she irritates me. She would obviously have her rich daddy drive her here in a cool ass car just to make herself look good.” Peter groaned as he went inside with Ned.

“Or maybe he wanted to take his daughter to a high school party?” Ned suggested, realizing that the statement didn’t make much sense. The boys walked over to the drink table. Booze, booze, booze. Whatever. Peter soon found the fridge and got water, in a red cup so people wouldn’t call him so prude.

Y/N had found a couple of her friends to hang out with. They were already buzzed, she wanted to stay sober just to make sure her friends got home safely.

Halfway through the party, Flash, the host, shouted, “Yo, if anyone wants to play seven minutes in heaven, bring your ass over here!”

About half a dozen people followed him. Everyone at the party was either too drunk to car about his statement or didn’t want to play the game where they were locked in a closet with a stranger. “Come on, let’s go.” One of her friends exclaimed.

“Yeah let’s go.” Herr other friend yelled.

“Um, I don’t think it’s a good idea.” She shouted over the loud music. Her friends rolled their eyes and grabbed either of her arms, dragging her in Flash’s direction. The group of people who wanted to play were already there, sitting in a circle, around a bottle that was resting on a table. She looked at the faces of all the people, and was met with the grimace of Peter Parker.

Her friends found an open spot in the circle so naturally, Y/N sat with them, sitting diagonally across from Peter. “You all should know how the game works. But, to those of you who don’t [cough] Peter Parker [cough].” Flash boomed, making his friends laugh. Y/N felt bad for him, he didn’t deserve to be treated badly. No one does.

“Whoever wants to start, will spin the bottle. Whoever the bottle lands on, you have to go into that closet,” He said, pointing to a closet nearby, “for seven minutes with that person. You can do whatever you want in there cause it’ll be locked. After seven minutes I’ll open the door and yeah. Start the process over again with the person next to you. So, who’s first?”

It was about 4 rounds into the game, and Y/N was getting bored. But she was glad she didn’t have to go in yet. After a pair came out of the closet, with lipstick smeared all over their faces it was Peter’s turn. “Be cool about it, there are a lot of hot girls in this circle man.” Ned whispered when Peter spun the bottle. Peter nodded his head, agreeing with his friend.

The bottle spun slower and slower, Peter’s hands were starting to get clammy. The bottle stopped and he looked up from the green glass. The person sitting in front of it was none other than Y/N Stark. All the teenagers froze, shocked at what had happened. “I-I gotta go,” Peter mutter, standing up from his seat on one of the couches.

“Na-na-na-na no,” Peter felt a hand on his shoulder, turning to see Flash, “You’re gonna go into that closet with your best friend Y/N.” Flash finished sarcastically, pulling Peter over to Y/N, before grabbing her arm and pushing them into the closet. Flash slammed the door closed, making the two flinch.

“Seven minutes starts now,” Flash shouted from behind the door, before walking away towards the group of teens.

It was quiet for about thirty seconds, the two both scared of talking to the other. There was enough space in the closet to leave you both a couple inches apart, but only a couple inches. “Um, I’m sorry you had to do this,” Y/N apologized sympathetically, “I should’ve never come to this stupid party.” She muttered the last part, shaking her head. Peter stayed silent, holding one arm with the other.

“Why do you hate me so much?” Y/N asked, desperate to know.

Peter sighed, “I-I don’t hate you. It’s just,” he paused, not knowing what to say, “I was so used to being the smartest kid in class and suddenly you show up, beating me in nearly everything. I guess I was just, jealous of what you had.” He admitted honestly, slightly frustrated. Looking down in between the two to look at his shoes. “You have everything in the world. You have a lot of money, a rich dad, and a bunch of friends.You’re fucking perfect. I don’t have anything like that.”

“I’m sorry,” Y/N apologized again, feeling bad for him. She started playing with her thumbs, “But, I’m not perfect, I hated what I had. My rich dad gives you more attention now than he gives me because of the whole, superhero thing.” She whispered the last part, not knowing if anyone was listening, “My friends only want to be friends with me because of my name and the money I have. It sucks, ya know?” Y/N finished, a few tears leaking from her eyes.

“I, I didn’t know you felt that way,” He said, regretting the way he has treated this girl for the past couple of years. He moved forward, closing the space between them, moving his hands to cup her cheeks, brushing away her tears with his thumbs.

“You didn’t deserve the way I treated you. I didn’t know what things were like for you. I am so sorry I was so rude to you.” He apologized, leaning his forehead against hers. Y/N reached up and placed her hands on his shoulders, squeezing reassuringly.

“You didn’t know, it’s alright.” She whispered, her breath fanning against his cheeks, and a small, understanding smile on her lips.

“But it’s not alright,” Peter murmured, rubbing one of his thumbs on her cheek. Y/N closed her eyes for a second, “If you kiss me, I’ll forgive you.” He looked at her slightly shocked. But he closed his eyes and tilted his head slightly to the right before leaning in and capturing her lips with his. She closed her eyes once again, putting her arms around his neck and her hands into his hair.

His lips were soft, and hers tasted like candy. Her nose brushed against his cheek, but the act went unnoticed. She started playing with his hair, twirling it around her fingers.

Unbeknownst to Peter and Y/N, Flash shouted that the seven minutes were up. He moved towards the wooden door, not hearing anything coming from the other side due to the loud music. He went to unlock the door. When it opened, he froze. “Holy shit!” Flash shouted making the two kissing immediately pull apart, out of breath.

Peter had a blush rising on his face, mimicking Y/N’s. Most of the people who were playing were curious at what was happening, a crowd forming around the door. “They were just making out!” Flash shouted with a smirk on his lips, making the blush on Peter and Y/N’s face deepen.

“Alright Parker!” Someone in the crowd of people yelled, making Y/N stifle a laugh. Peter glared at her playfully. The crowd of people began to fade away, Flash telling the two to get out of the closet for the next round of people to go in.

Peter and Y/N walked to a place in the house where there wasn’t a herd of people. “So, do you want to go to the movies with me sometime?” Peter stammered, nervous about what her answer might be. Y/N smiled, “I would love too, Peter. Now, go enjoy the rest of the party. I have to go deal with my drunk friends.” She chuckled starting to back away. 

Peter nodded his head understandingly, “I’ll text you then. Yeah?” 

Y/N tilted her heard to the side slightly. “You better. You don’t want to make a Stark angry.” She said with a chuckle, walking back towards her friends.

Peter fist bumped the air, before whispering to himself, “I have a date….. awesome.”

Part Two

3

yuri!!! on ice instagram: mila babicheva, sara crispino, & anya

(part 3/7) (part 1) (part 2) (part 4) (part 5) (part 6) (fancast)

Background of characters?

Sooo I am very curious on each characters backstory so here is a list. I’d love to receive more thoughts on this as well! 

So far we know Neil is jewish with two parents who are divorced from an unknown reason. His dad is very dorky and nerdy while his mother, from comments made by Neil, is his preferred parent. 

Dolph Houston is american, but was raised in a German army base and whose surname pertains to Scotland. No need to mention who he was modeled after.

David is 24 and one of the only characters alongside Max to have his age confirmed. He is also potentially Canadian after season 1 episode 6 with the comment made about his “papers” by Dolph. It is David’s reaction that leads me to believe this. We know after the end of season 2 that he isn’t blind to the realities of the world but rather chooses to see the bright side of things and tries to get others to see the same. 

Max is of Indian descent with parents who are potentially abusive. He flinches back when people get in his face, he is already cynical at the age of 10 for pete’s sake and by the end of season 2, we know for a fact that they practically abandoned him at the camp. 

Gwen I am unsure on. I looked up all her nicknames and most of them originate from Welsh (aka Britain). We know she is a fan of Doctor Who and “wants to have his British babies.” But her skin ton has me a bit unsure until I looked up anglo-indian, which is a mix of Britain and India. Now this is just heavily perceived and in no way accurate without confirmation. (Although I can definitely see her being Hispanic as well.)

Harrison has made hints multiple times that he can use actual magic but when he makes objects disappear, he has difficulty bringing them back. By the finale of season 2, we learn his parents are terrified of him because he made his brother disappear. 

EDIT: Okay, Harrison is totally Bill Cipher reincarnated as a human.

Nerris - I didn’t realize she was female until the last episode and I feel bad, but she wasn’t a character I cared for until the finale. After having seen her parents, I realized her entire family is made up of cinnamon rolls. They are the one and only perfect family. 

Preston Goodplay lives with his grandma and tends to shout a lot because of her bad hearing. His last name as far as I can tell is just purely a play on words, or a pun if you will. 

Nikki used to be a Flower Scout but after her traumatic experience of being driven out, she now seems to have an illness whenever she is near anything prim and proper. And her mom is a gold digger. Enough said.

Neil Armstrong Jr. “Space kid” - has always been so bazaar with his obsession with space but we later learn it is because his Uncle is Buzz Aldrin and his great grandpa is the actual Neil Armstrong. As his uncle commented: “Rocket fuel runs through his veins!”  For those don’t know, Aldrin is an American engineer and astronaut who was the second person to land and walk on the moon.

Gaylord Nurfington “Nurf” was sent to the camp to enroll for behavioral correction while his mom was in jail. He acts crude and bullies the other children, but you learn the reasoning for his behavior is because he was stereotyped into being a problem child at a young age. He was sent to a facility to work out his problems, only to become worse by the influence of other kids. it is also revealed that he explored his sexuality in the past with a boy named Chris.

Meredith Miller "Ered“ - Ered is stereotyped into the cool kids category. It is confirmed she uses people for her own gain and performs poorly in school, hence the bad grades. Ered’s parents are two male agents of the government that have been keeping an eye on Campbell to validate his legitimacy.

Cameron Campbell is the founder of Camp Campbell, which he named after himself. He is a wanted man by the federal government and is always on the run. Apparently he is rich and powerful and at one point had been the prime minister of Thailand. 

jermy Fartz - Nope.

sometimes I just get Ginny feels and need to scream about it

ginny:

  • was possessed by lord voldemort’s soul for an entire year and managed to fight back enough to escape the diary’s hold
  • managed to throw the diary away only to steal it back because she didn’t want to subject anyone else to its spell 
  • survived possession by lord voldemort 
  • like what harry couldn’t manage it for like ten minutes in book five ginny managed a whole year okay can we just
  • is the proof that you can recover from trauma and are allowed to be happy after experiencing hell
  • isn’t defined by her past with tom riddle
  • wears flowery perfume and paints her room pink because she grew up with boys godammit let her be girly and pink
  • at the same time, is good at sports and kicks ass
  • is kind to luna and gets to know her before any else bothers to
  • stands up for neville who cripples under low self-esteem
  • stands up for harry when draco teases him about his fame, proving that ginny at 11 has outgrown her star-struck crush on harry and sees him for who he is
  • doesn’t put up with fleur’s snooty crap when she looks down on ginny’s family’s country life
  • doesn’t put up with hermione’s crap when she uses quidditch to emotionally manipulate harry, even though hermione and ginny are friends
  • doesn’t put up with harry’s screw the world angry crap either

seeing a pattern here?

here’s more:

  • stands up for herself when ron slut-shames her for kissing her boyfriend of months in a deserted corridor
  • doesn’t appreciate ron’s hypocrisy when it comes to public display of affection
  • for some reason is called a slut by fandom because she dated michael for a year, dean for another year, and then married her third boyfriend….
  • even if she was doing the whole taylor swift thing, that is no reason to slut shame her
  • at least she liked michael and dean for a while and tried hard to make their relationship work, unlike hermione who got with mclaggen only to make ron jealous
  • i love book!hermione okay but girl is cray sometimes
  • shares harry’s sense of humour
  • is harry’s “best source of comfort”
  • doesn’t argue or make things more difficult for harry when he breaks up with her because they understand each other perfectly, this isn’t about them, it’s about the war
  • the day ginny is taken into the chamber is the worst day of harry’s life
  • and this boy grew up in a cupboard
  • kid is twelve and describes her as “glowing like the setting sun”
  • harry my sweet perfect child you have no idea how bad you’ve got it
  • makes harry laugh when no one else can, makes harry calm down when no one else can
  • once she is with harry, doesn’t get trapped in some ‘you’re not like other girls’ trope
  • is honest and straight forward with harry about her feelings
  • harry’s too emotionally stunted for hermione and cho’s passive aggressive crap
  • war time harry and ginny is so classically romantic omg
  • harry watches her name on the maurauder’s map nightly while he’s away on the front line
  • she’s back at hogwarts doing her fight because dammit she will help the war even if she’s underage
  • is the last thought harry has before dying
  • literally is harry’s dying thought
  • has a career and a family and no one thinks that’s weird
  • i bet she cursed rita skeeter when skeeter asked her if she was a bad mum for working or if she resent her kids for interfering with her career or some familiar crap
  • come on she played pro quidditch harry’s definitely swooning at that
  • cursed child is a huge freaking mess, but through about half a dozen different alternate realities, ginny and harry are together in everysingle one
  • can you say otp?
  • is still harry’s best source of comfort in the mess that is cursed child
The terrible life of Lena Luthor

And why I love her so much and she deserves the world.

First, let’s keep in mind that canonically Lena’s only 24 years old, according to the show’s timeline.

Now, in season 2 Lena was in 12 episodes. During those episodes, she was in danger/manipulated/hurt (physically and emotionally) 37 times.  Specifically, she almost died 8 times and in 5 of those times she was the target. She was hit once and knocked down and kidnapped twice.

Her own bother was the one behind the attempts against her life at the beginning . She was also constantly manipulated and lied to by her mother and later by her new mother figure/mentor. So it’s usually people close to her and people that she cares about  who end up hurting her.

Let’s also remember that the events of season two happened in less than a year! I wonder how she seems so unfazed by all of her trauma. You would think she would at least have some kind of PTSD by now. Then again, this show hasn’t been great at tackling this subject.

Also, from what we’ve seen of season three this trend of her almost dying and getting hurt isn’t going to stop. What does she have to do to get a break?! I think it’s fair to say that Lena seriously needs a therapist and a bodyguard. Also all the love.

Let’s break down everything she’s been through (that we know) and who she is despite all of that. With gifs! 


Before National City. 

- Her biological mother died when she was four.

- Lionel lied to her and never told her he was her biological father.

- Was given the cold shoulder by Lillian and was constantly manipulated and reminded that she wasn’t a real Luthor.

- The brother she loved turned out to be evil.

- After her brother went to jail and she took over Luthor Corp her boyfriend at the time made her choose between him and her family’s company.


Now, during the show:

2x01

1. She was supposed to be on the Venture.

Keep reading

So I see a lot of “Pidge HATES Lance and Keith’s PDA!!” but what about instead, she has a hate/love relationship with it. Growing up her parents didn’t want her and Matt to grow up being scared of affection or thinking it’s some private thing so they casually kissed and held each other without making a big deal out of it. Pidge loves when Keith brushes his knuckles against Lance’s check, or when Lance just calmly hugs Keith from behind resting his forehead on the back of Keith’s neck, because that was all stuff her parents did and she kinda feels like she has a piece of them with her. But on the flip side it makes her miss her parents so much and she has a hard time dealing with those feelings. She’s the first one to defend them, when someone makes a comment about how Keith and Lance need to chill out a little Pidge gets real upset and just starts scream crying about how this may be the last time they ever see each other so hell yeah they should show how much they care!! *finger guns out* Edit: since you guys decided to ignore my addition I’m just going to edit the original post. Just a reminder that anyone with “yaoi” in there name can delete their reblog because I don’t want them interacting. Gay relationships aren’t there for you to sexualize.

It’s something I keep forgetting because I haven’t read the comics in a while, but every now and then I remember how all the Luthors’ names start with an L because the “S” of the Supers really stands for the house of “El”. That is to say, the Luthors were from the start intended to be the foils of the Supers, in every way right down to the name. The Supers represent the last legacy of Krypton, and the Luthors represent the greatest that humanity has to offer, be it on the side of good or evil.

So when Lena wants to get away from Lex’s legacy, she creates “L” Corp, because she might be running away from Lex, but she’s still a Luthor, and that “L” means something.

And when Winn calls the symbol of Kara’s chest an “S”, she corrects him and names it for what it is, an “El”, the crest of the House of El, her house, the name of her family, and that means something, it means they are stronger together.

Supers and Luthors have been enemies, and foils, and mirrors, for a long part of comic history, and there is a weight to that dynamic, that is far more poignant than “The girl from Krypton and the boy from Daxam.”

The Reader and the Writer (Part 4)

Originally posted by jugheadly

Part one here    Part two here    Part three here

Anon requests: Please tell me there’s going to be a part 4 to The Reader and the Writer. Its amazing!!

WHAT’S MY REAL NAME??? PART 4 4 4 4 4

THEY CALL ME Y/N, THEY CALL ME L/N THATS NOT MY NAME THATS NOT MY NAME PART FOURRRRRR PLSSSS 💜

Can you do a part four to reader and the writer?

PART 4 to reader and the writer omh it’s amazing

Pairing: Jughead x Reader

Description: A part in which we get to read what the writer has written, and we learn what happens to both the reader and the writer.

Warnings: none

Word count: 1,206

A/N: ok so this is gonna be a bit choppy at first because we’re just taking glimpses of Jughead’s writing, but bear with me here. I hope you guys like this part, enjoy!


Jason’s death had been announced a week ago.  Our small town was buzzing with the news, and right when things couldn’t get any more puzzling, a new girl arrived in Riverdale.  A new mystery to be solved.

She entered Pop’s for only a minute, and I heard an unfamiliar last name.  Is she involved in Jason’s murder?  Probably not, but strangers are always a good plot twist.

Three days later, I found this mystery in my booth reading Wuthering Heights.  Normally, I would kick her out, but because of my undying curiosity, I let her stay.  Maybe with her sitting across from me, I could learn where she fits in the story of Riverdale.  I had an enigma sitting right across from me and I didn’t even know it yet.

(Y/N).  Her name is (Y/N).


It’s difficult to notice because of her constant reading, but her eyes are like stained glass, tinting the morning light in a church.

She has a new book almost every day.  Today it was Emma

We haven’t spoken in three days.  She’s here, I’m here, but we haven’t spoken.  Although I crave to hear her voice, somehow I’m satisfied by this comforting silence.


Today it was To Kill a Mockingbird.  She asked if I read it, to which I replied yes.  I thought she’d begin a discussion, talk about the ghosts that occupied the small southern town, or the unjust prejudice people carry.  Instead, she smiled, nodded, and turned back to her book.

“Good,” she muttered under her breath.  I smiled.


What makes a person do foolish things?  Is it because of the flawed spontaneity of humans?  Or is it because maybe they were trying to impress someone?  I read A Tale of Two Cities last night.  As I read through the dull writing, I asked myself why I was reading literature that did not interest me.  I could not answer my own questions; all I know is that the next night in Pop’s, I subtly quoted the book during a conversation with (Y/N).  She was smiling for the rest of the night, and so was I.


I tried to tell her about my book.  She started talking about The English Patient.


When two worlds collide, do you praise the workers of fate for taking two dearly loved universes and combining them into one, or do you curse the forces of nature for creating such an impact?  Betty and Veronica met (Y/N), and a week later, so did Archie.


She was reading Macbeth that night. Our silence was comforting, but I wanted to talk to her more. I offered for her to help me with my book.  I wanted her to be a part of something that was important to me.  She refused and stormed out of the diner.  I didn’t know it then, but that would be the last time I saw (Y/N) (Y/L/N) in that light ever again.

After extensive research, I came to a shocking conclusion: (Y/N) (Y/L/N) is not a girl living in Riverdale in the 21st century. She is a writer from the 1700s, with four published works.  She is not the girl who has been sitting across from me in my booth for months.


One day after the truth: she isn’t here.  I called her, but she didn’t pick up.

Two days after our argument: I am in this booth alone.  I called her again.

Three days after she was reading Macbeth: she probably finished the book by now, but I wouldn’t know.  She isn’t here, and she still isn’t answering her phone.

It’s been a week.  She hasn’t returned, and my calls always go to voicemail.

Two weeks: Archie asked what’s wrong with me.  I said nothing, but my eyes didn’t leave the entrance of the diner. She didn’t come.

Three weeks later and Veronica and Betty checked on me.  They blabbered about what could be wrong, why I was brooding more than usual.  I didn’t reply, but my head perked up when they mentioned (Y/N).  They noticed.


She’s here.

She was born in Riverdale.

And so, a little light shined on the dark mystery of Riverdale’s (Y/N) (Y/L/N) like the calm before the storm.  The writer becomes the reader, the reader becomes the read. I found myself hooked on her just from a little information, like a drug addict craving his fix.  New girls can never hide in a small town like Riverdale, but God, I knew (Y/N), in all her enigmatic splendor, would lurk in the shadows of this town for as long as she possibly could.

As soon as she walked out of Pop’s that night, I told myself she would never return.  I told myself that she would probably leave Riverdale for good, and it’d be all because of me.  But lo and behold, 24 hours later, a familiar face entered my booth.

What is her name?

We haven’t spoken in two weeks; she’s still here, but we don’t talk.  Her real name remains a mystery to me.


A name. Everything is given a name, but a name does not define anything.  We call the number two so that we can define a value, but we could call two a horse and it would still have the same value.  I refer to (Y/N) as (Y/N), because that is the girl who sat across my booth.  That is the girl who I spent months developing a relationship with, and that is the girl I grew to love.

She told me her real name.  She said it with tears blurring her vision and a trembling lip, and when she choked it out I moved next to her and held her as she cried.  I enveloped her in a hug and I held her as all the sadness that she carried with her spilled out, and once it was all out of her system I wiped away her tears.  I kept holding her.  With a shaky voice she asked me why I was still there, why hadn’t I left?  I replied that I could never leave her. After all, I called her every night she was gone.

Then I told her I love her.

And she smiled, because I think deep down she knew.  She kissed me so softly, it felt like my lips were brushing up against flower petals.  I knew that was her way of telling me she loves me too.  We broke apart and I stared into her stained-glass eyes, and I remembered how it felt looking into them for the first time.  But this time was different.  Because now I knew the story behind those eyes, now I knew what those eyes have seen, and now I knew what emotions those eyes hid.

Now I know.

I whispered in her ear, my lips barely brushing against her skin, and told her I would call her by the name I knew her by.  I would call her (Y/N) (Y/L/N) because that is the girl I fell in love with, and that is the girl I want to continue to love.  She was no longer the enigma sitting across from me, nor was she the strange new girl in Riverdale.

Her name is (Y/N), and she is the girl I love.

i like to think barry’s last name was actually eugenes but people just called him bluejeans because he loves jeans and it rhymed and it was fun to tease him but he was actually like ‘ha, bluejeans, i like that’ and like a month later he’d legally changed his name to bluejeans and everyone was like fuck??? fuck how do we make fun of him about this this man is a god this man is too powerful?

Lysandra and Falkan

We aren’t talking enough about these two. And we need to because I don’t know about you but this part:

This part absolutely destroyed me. I was crying for at least ten minutes and had to reread it several times and then had to message someone who had already read the book to make sure he wasn’t going to die or I wouldn’t be able to keep reading. More than anything else in this entire book, I could not handle this moment, for many reasons. 

First of all, I knew from the moment Falkan entered that he was important and would probably be related to Lysandra in some way because she is the only other shapeshifter we know of and thats how books work. Him confirming it though just made me so excited.

Second of all, because of all of this confession, we know that Lysandra has a family. After being abandoned by her father (who we know now definitely knew that she was born) and disowned by her mother and being forced into a brothel, this is so meaningful. And not only does she have a family, but he loves her and wants her and has been searching for her for years.

And Falkan’s line, which he was planning to be the last thing he ever said – and you know he must have been thinking this for years now – “I may have failed her in this life. But not in my death.” That is so freaking powerful and amazing and sacrificial and it truly shatters my heart that he was going to give up the years he’s been searching but he needed to make sure someone found her and gave her what he’s been saving up all these years for them – for them to use together to have a life. And as these words are spoken, as this task is handed off, Falkan knows that he will never meet her, never know her name, never be with his niece who is all he has left.

And then he survives, and Nesryn tells him about Lysandra and:

This part also definitely ended me because he is so happy and relieved and overjoyed to hear that yes, his niece is alive. And he decides to join their cause and come back to the Northern Continent and I cannot wait for their reunion in TOG7, I really don’t think I’ll survive it. 

Side note: Falkan’s last name is Ennar so that means it’s Lysandra Ennar (as long as Lys decides to take her father’s last name which I bet she will) and that makes me really happy because we finally have a last name, yay. 

TL;DR We need to talk about Falkan and Lysandra Ennar more because they are precious and their relationship is going to kill me.

there’s one ladrien trope/opinion that i see coming back and coming back that just… makes less and less sense the more i think about it

and it’s the ‘broken pedestal’ angst trope

because for one, this requires that both chat and marinette have their respective loves on ‘‘pedestals’‘ (that is to say, blind and/or unwilling to see their faults and weaknesses), and, while i can see it for marinette, i don’t see it for chat.

at all.

because chat ‘she can be so stubborn!’ ‘weren’t you a little harsh?’ ‘don’t you have an apology to make?’ noir absolutely sees ladybug’s faults. he calls her out on them on multiple occasions. he knows she’s hot-headed and stubborn and thoughtless, and his response? is to remind her to be kind, and to take responsibility for her actions, and to apologize.

you can’t do that if you don’t think someone doesn’t have faults and doesn’t make mistakes.

and he didn’t fall for ‘perfect, invincible, flawless ladybug’, you know. he fell for the terrified little girl who thought she wasn’t enough, who took her scraps of courage and her wit and her sense of responsibility, and made something amazing out of them.

he fell for the girl who went from ‘i’m ma— ma-ma-… *clunk* …majorly clumsy’ to coming up with a plan on the spot to defeat this thing that neither of them really knew how to deal with. he fell for the girl who had her face in her hands, convinced that she couldn’t until hawkmoth showed up and she needed to — who then blew everyone out of the water, this tiny little person taking on that thing that had just threatened them all. and winning.

i firmly, firmly believe that chat fell for her bravery first. i’m sure there were a whole cascade of reasons that came afterwards (because seriously, ladybug), but the world gave marinette a chance (and a reason) to shine, and she shone like a supernova.

tell me you wouldn’t be a little bit dazzled after something like that.

and chat is absolutely, visibly dazzled, but he doesn’t stay so dazzled that he can’t or won’t take her for what she is, and that? is not a pedestal.

and on marinette’s end, there is something of a pedestal.

it’s always ‘perfect, perfect adrien’ that she claims that she loves, and that he’s kind seems to be the most she actually knows about his personality for the majority of the show, with the gamer and kung food being the two obvious exceptions.

the gamer is actually pretty pertinent to this rant about why the ‘broken pedestal’ doesn’t make sense, because here, adrien does expose himself. he lets marinette in a little. he mentions his insecurities to her, and marinette isn’t disillusioned.

granted, that would be a pretty strange thing to get disillusioned over (unless she believed he was invincible somehow, which she doesn’t seem to), but she reacts with awkward warmth and support, not rejection.

and, you know, there are ways i could totally see adrien’s pedestal getting broken in a nasty way (because they’re both jealous people, and adrien, at the very least, has been known to spout white lies when they serve him, and those could both lead to very worrying fights), but in all the theories i’ve seen…

the most common is that ladybug/marinette will be disillusioned that adrien is basically chat.

…i mean.

it’s not like she felt a powerful connection with her partner even early on, and it would be ridiculous to think that she might enjoy his puns, or that she would ever value his input or listen to him (despite swallowing her pride and apologizing to people she hates at least twice (volpina and antibug) at his urging), or, you know, trust him implicitly (certainly not to the point of looking at the most damning of evidence and leaping to the conclusion that he’s innocent (copycat and the christmas special)), or ever consider him as a romantic interest in a million years — in fact, she really doesn’t even want him getting close!

(i just spent the last 2 hours looking for any gifset of ladybug checking chat out (which has happened at least twice, one in stormy weather and one in an episode that i can no longer remember the name of that takes place at the tv station) and came up blank, but rest assured that it has happened.)

like, that marinette/ladybug would be disappointed to find that adrien is chat (or particularly chat-like) just doesn’t have canon backing imo, because ladybug, no matter to what degree she’ll admit it. really likes chat.

like, canonically. now.

at finding her crush is a giant dork who really resembles one of her closest friends, would she be disbelieving? probably! more at ease/less fluster-y around adrien? i’d hope so. less likely to take him seriously in everything? quite possibly!

betrayed, uninterested, disillusioned, and/or apathetic?

…let’s try that one again.

tl;dr: angst is great, but there are loads of opportunities for it that don’t change the fundamental aspects of these relationships. chat. for better or worse. adores ladybug (really and truly with very few delusions), and while marinette might not know adrien all that well right now, there’s nothing in the show to suggest she would be dissatisfied with whatever she found in him.

“Narumitsu is forced and it sucks”

> Phoenix devoted a life and a career to save Miles.
> Miles says he feels “unnecessary feelings”.
> Phoenix holds grudge and remorse against Miles during all AA2.
> Phoenix says he feels betrayed for being abandoned by Miles.
> Phoenix says words are not enough to express what he feels.
> Miles charts a private jet when he heard from Larry that Phoenix was injured.
> Miles defends Iris because he cares about Phoenix’s feelings.
> Miles wears Phoenix’s badge.
> Miles deceives an entire court just to play defense attorney for Phoenix.
> Miles spends all AAI2 thinking of “that certain defense attorney”.
> Miles invites Phoenix to travel abroad since he needs help with legal work.
> Miles manages to get Phoenix’s license and badge back.
> Miles attends Trucy’s magic show, which implies he’s a regular figure at her life.
> Miles and Phoenix talk about flowers and aesthetics during trials.
> Miles and Phoenix keep insisting they couldn’t overcome the dark age of the law without each other.
> Phoenix tells Miles he should smile more.
> Miles replies he will think about it.
> Phoenix trusts no one to tell he’s been blackmailed by Paul, except Edgeworth.
> The title of the chapter which they investigate together at the Turnabout Revolution is called “Phoenix and Edgeworth”. It’s the only title that shares two names during an investigation.
> Phoenix says he would be lost without Edgeworth.
> Miles is pleased to investigate along with Phoenix by the first time.
> Phoenix mocks at Miles for missing him.
> Trucy sleeps on Miles’ shoulder, which absolutely implies she has a deep bond with him.
> Phoenix and Miles talk about marriage in such a weird way.
> Phoenix defends Miles against Maya because he knows Miles was just doing his job as a prosecutor, but in the end, he helped them.
> Phoenix invites Miles for a marriage.
> Narumitsu is 16th for Capcom’s best couples.
> Last Famitsu survey, Wright and Edgeworth got the first place for best invesgation duo, with 230 votes against 140 votes for classic duo Maya and Phoenix and 71 votes for Edgeworth and Franziska. And they only invesgated together once.

I don’t care if you don’t ship them, I really don’t. But don’t tell me there’s no background, don’t tell me it’s forced. Is Narumitsu forced or your freaking heteronormativity?

You know what’s a shame?

When your favorite VOD streaming service cancels  one of their most diverse Shows right at the beginning of Pride Month!

I mean srsly…..

When was the last time I saw a Show that wasn’t either dominated by white folks or kinda exclusive to POC? Instead Sense8 has a mix of 8 wonderfully different main characters, such as…

Will Gorski:

The cop from Chicago, the loyal friend, the lover; a man confident enough to trust the woman by his side with his whole conscious & unconscius being to save him. 

Riley Blue:

The DJane from Iceland, the mother, the lonely spirit; the woman who would walk trough hell and back to save the ones she loves.

Capheus Onyango:

The Matatu driver from Nairobi, the optimist, the one who won’t let himself be defined by poor or rich but just his courage to make a difference. 

Sun Bak:

The Warrioress from Korea, the unbent, betrayed by those closest to her but not even prison could break her. Now she’s on her way for justice.

Lito Rodriguez:

The closeted telenovela star from Mexico, the passionate dreamer, along his career he learnt to be the hero of his own destiny. Can he make it big beyond the borders of his homeland?

Kala Dandekar:

The Pharmacist from India; the believer, once she learnt that traditions are not necessarily the safest option she finds the courage to fight for her happiness.

Wolfgang Bogdanow:

The safecracker from Germany, raised by a brutal and bullying father he found family much closer then bound by blood and even love where he least expected it.

Nomi Marks:

The transgender hacktivist from San Francisco, rejected by her family who refuse to accept her new Identity as Nomi, she made herself a name by blogging about political issues. Her fiancee Amanita a beautiful WOC with 3 father figures have her back in all this.

Now imagine these 8 completely different characters living their individual life finding out that they’re mentally connected with one another. Called a cluster  they explore step by step each others world by visiting one another. Visiting means they can only use the regular given senses of seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting etc from the person they visit. Another ability is sharing. Sharing means they can use each others skills  regardless of their own but this works only within the cluster.  So in short word that means Capheus can share his driving skills with Nomi who can’t drive as much as Lito can feel Sun Baks menstruation symptoms sometimes. Yes they have very a lot of funny and emotional moments together along they way. 

Originally posted by amanitacaplan

Other Characters:

Angelica Turing:

Better known as the mother she appears to be the one capable of giving birth to clusters by releasing/activating their connection to each other. When her last cluster awoke she commited suicide. She was in a relationship with Jonas which whom she released several clusters.

Jonas Maliki:

He shows up when Angelica’s last born cluster awoke to guide and teach them their abilities as sensates. He’s doing this mainly through Will Gorski. Jonas and Angelica were in a relationship and part of the same cluster. 

Dr. Whispers:

He’s the main antagonist of the Show goes by several aliases but best known as Whispers. Although as a sensate himself he’s part of an organisation that hunts down other sensates. He can only connect with a cluster by making direct eye contact. 

Amanita Caplan:

Amanita works in a bookstore, supports LGBT charities, she has a mother named Grace and three father figures because they never cared to find out who’s the biological one. They loved her all the same. She is Nomi’s fiancee.

Hernando Fuentes:

He’s an Art professor, loves to cook and is the lover of Lito. Despite his relationship with Lito needs to be kept a secret due the career of Lito he’s very supportive. Nontehelss he has strong beliefs of its own and is mostly the more grounded part in their relationship.

Daniela Velasquez:

She comes from a wealthy background, is an actress and Lito’s friend as well as his cover at events. Later she finds out about his secret and formes a close bond to both Lito and Hernando based on her fascination with gay men in general.

Felix Berner:

He’s Wolfgangs best friend since they were kids. Although he’s having the talent to getting himself in trouble and Wolfgang along with him hes fairly loyal and the only one who knows about Wolfie’s abusive childhood.

Despite this amazing concept of 8 fully developed individual characters forming a worldwide bond to defeat a greater enemy who’s after them for experiments and killing them in the process Netflix canceled this Show after only 2 Seasons. Sure filming in 8 differerent cities all over the globe is expensive but that makes the quality even better and so much more authentic. There is no need to kill off characters for the shock effect, no need to sideline anyone for the sake of one major pairing. They’re equals, they’re individuals, not dependent on each other but stronger together if it’s necessary.

If you don’t believe me go and watch it for yourself on Netflix if you have it!

Here’s a little preview:

FEEL FREE TO SHARE, ADD TAGS OR CORRECT THINGS! 

SHOW AWARNESS ~ #BRINGBACKSENSE8 ~ SIGN THE PETITION (x)

Ok so…THAT WAS THE BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE. Let me tell you I’ve never done anything so spontaneous, been more excited or felt so special in all my 25 years on this earth 

first of all let’s go back to last Wednesday when I got a message from taylor nation while sitting at my desk at work and literally SHIT my pants?? not sure how anyone is supposed to process that kind of correspondence alone in a padded room LET ALONE in an office full of professionals ANYWAY I very calmly sent them all the information they asked for including my bank balance, blood type and organ donor status and NOT SO CALMLY AWAITED THEIR CALL like no offence but did they realise i was from australia…?? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS ABOUT i was torn between thinking they messaged me by mistake and they only wanted my details so they could send me merch

fast forward to thursday after i had managed to keep this news to myself for an entire 24 hours (…) there i am at my desk.. in the middle of working 9-5 like dolly herself.. when I receive a call from a US PHONE NUMBER i quickly make my way to a quiet room while my internal organs are literally escaping out of my ass in an orderly fashion and i legit answer like “h h h h hello” SPIT IT OUT BITCH anyway i spend the entire conversation like giggling and squealing trying to pretend like i don’t know EXACTLY why they’re calling..THE.. first of all she tells me this is all top secret blah blah blah then SHE ASKS ME TO CONFIRM MY SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES which is when the toesmut fiasco happened.. seriously the fact i made poor innocent taylor nation say “your twitter is …. toesmut … ? t-o-e-s-m-u-t …?” is going to haunt me for THE REST OF MY LIFE

anyway SHE (the lady from taylor nation who’s name I did not catch any of the 3 times she called me because i was hysterical) informed me I was invited to a secret event in LA which was taking place on Sunday and asked if me if i would be able to come … UMMM HONEY I DON’T KNOW BECAUSE IT’S THURSDAY AND YOU’RE ASKING ME TO FUCKING MAKE IT TO LA BY SUNDAY any way i was like “hehehe i don’t know it’s short notice ummm I’d really like to come but i need to like figure out the logistics” and she was like “ok i can call you back in an hour and a half and you can let me know what you decide” SJNDFJKSDHF  ok sweetie SURE anywhere else you’d like me to be by sunday?? antarctica? i spent my entire lunch break SWEATING i called my mum and my sister (PS I REALISE YOU AREN’T SUPPOSED TO TELL ANYONE BUT I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE A SPUR OF THE MOMENT TRIP TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD) and i was like “I HAVE TO GO THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY” and they were like “CAN YOU TAKE SOMEONE” and i was like “I DON’T KNOW” anyway i make my way back to work a MESS and wait for TN to call me back..WHEN THEY DO she’s like “so have you made a decision?” and I’m like “asoi;fjsdjlfghjdlfhjgsliduhfg can I bring my sister I’m coming such a long way and it’s really short notice and she’s such a huge fan it would mean the world to me if she could come sdjfkjdhfs” and she was like “hmmmm I don’t know the answer to that I’ll have to call you back tomorrow” and in my head I’m like “TOMORROW???? ASJHDFSJKDHF TOMORROW IS FRIDAY THE EVENT IS ON SUNDAY AND I’M IN FUCKING AUSTRALIA BITHC???” so i said “ok that’s fine”

asjknsdfksnk let me tell you I had the worst sleep of MY LIFE like whether I was going alone or with my sister i now had less than 24 hours to plan a trip to the u.s. TO MEET TAYLOR SWIFT AND LISTEN TO HER NEW ALBUM IN HER FUCKING HOUSE

LONG STORY FUCKING SHORT she calls me back at like 10.30 on FRIDAY (THE EVENT IS SUNDAY AND I’M GONNA BE CATCHING A FLIGHT ON SATURDAY) and tells me that YES my sister can come (!!!!!!!!) sO i shit my pants for the SECOND TIME in 48 hours because i realise not only am i absolutely meeting taylor fucking swift in 72 hours with my sister at her house in LOS ANGELES i need to book flights, accommodation, apply for a visa waiver, purchase us currency and buy a bunch of other essentials BEFORE THE DAY IS OVER anyway I DID IT AND MANAGED TO GET MY ASS OUT OF BED AT 4.15 SATURDAY MORNING TO CATCH A 14 HOUR FLIGHT TO LA

so we spend the entirety of our first day in LA looking for outfits because like??? we are about to have the most important conversation and take the most important photo of OUR ENTIRE LIVES anyway we ended up finding something cute then we decided to go to in n out for dinner because we wanted to look our absolute best for the big day 

THE FUNNIEST THING about the beginning of this trip was we were doing so much touristy stuff that WE COULDN’T EVEN POST ABOUT ANYWHERE because nobody could know we were in LA like i was at santa monica pier sending snap chats to my mum and nobody else it was KILLING ME like we were having the BEST TIME and NOBODY KNEW we were just doing so many DAMN ACTIVITIES like on the sunday we literally got back to our hotel an hour before we needed to be at the meeting point because my sister insisted we had to eat at the cheesecake factory for the second time in 24 hours?? let me tell you it was worth it 

so we get ready and catch an uber to the meeting point and my sister and i finally start to realise like HOLY SHIT WE ARE GOING TO TAYLOR SWIFT’S HOUSE i’m suddenly filled with like so much nervous energy i can’t stop moving i’m like running on the spot and ringing my hands SHIT i was so excited OH by the WAY everyone was SO NICE and pURE like spending an afternoon with 50 plus people who love taylor swift as much as you do know that you’re ALL going to be meeting her soon is honestly the most magical shit EVER 

ok let’s talk about THE EVENT first of all the property was GORGEOUS i felt like a VIP like ME hanging out in beverly hills like it was nbd??? there was food, water, soft drinks, everything was custom like THIS BITCH (taylor) is so extra I ADORE HER everything was so well planned like i didn’t feel stressed at all BUT BOY WAS IT HOT IN THAT ROOM i mean lucky i was having so much fun and was too distracted by the fact i was about to be listening to reputation to worry about the fact i was about to meet taylor swift and i was sweating like a pig 

THEN she walks in..and let me tell u..that shit is breathtaking bro..i have never in my life seen someone so beautiful?? flaws?? ms swift has never experienced that emotion..and if her gorgeous face and body weren’t enough SHE. HER. SHE. decides it’s a great idea to bring danielle and alana haim, ruby rose, jack antonoff and OTHERS in with her to listen to the album  

obviously i can’t talk much / at all about what took place in that room but let me just say i’ve spent every second since i left that house thinking about how much i need to listen to that album again..so different and so much more than what i was expecting and taylor is SO PROUD OF IT i could tell it meant the world to her that we loved it because this music is obviously really important to her..y’all are going to love it i mean it 

after we listened to the album taylor left the room to ..idk..make herself look even more gorgeous than she already looked?? we got to look at the reputation magazines and they are PERFECT i know not everyone has the means to buy a copy for themselves but if you can GET ONE you won’t regret it..and those poems 

so we all lined up to meet her and let me tell you watching people have their moment with taylor is so special man like everyone is SO excited before they walk in there and NOBODY leaves disappointed because not only is taylor the warmest most personable human being on planet earth she puts so much effort into knowing who each and every person she’s invited into her home actually is .. i can’t stop thinking about it she’s an incredible human being 

anyway on to ME i honestly didn’t know what to make of the fact she came directly to my blog on both days i was in the US before the event..like was it possible..she knew me?? turns out it WAS which was great because i literally didn’t plan what to say AT ALL i’m such a dumb bitch..anyway i walk in there and give her the biggest hug and she’s like “aww how are you doing?” and i was LITERALLY this gif

but i said “umm i’m doing pretty good” THEN..ladies THEN she said “i’m so glad you could come danielle” and she turns to my sister and she’s like “and you’re annalie right” and let me tell you..annalie dropped dead..NOBODY GETS HER NAME RIGHT. THERE IS A WOMAN AT HER WORK WHO HAS CALLED HER AINSLEY FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS. then…we had a conversation..taylor swift..and i..had a conversation? she told me i was THE funniest person and that she would check my blog everyday..she said..when she was having a bad day..she would search “screamedsooloud” because she knew she would see something that would make her laugh..let me tell you at that point i KNEW i was fucking dead 

she told me i was funny and we told her she was the funniest person we’d ever met and she laughed like it WASN’T TRUE?? she said she knew who i was as soon as i walked in and i was like “you are so amazing” that’s not a fake quote by the way or some internal dialogue i actually said that..she referenced all the posts i made asking “WHERE IS SHE” at the start of this year..and i was like “i just really needed to know” she was like “i wanted to say JUST WAIT I’M COMIING” AND I WAS LIKE “I KEPT TELLING PEOPLE I KNEW YOU WERE UP TO SOMETHING and i was right” AND i was like “i can’t believe you saw that” and she was like “oh i’ve seen everything”.. she knew i had deleted my blog and she said she had tried to refollow me but she had reached follow limit..after she told me i was funny another 15 times we took a couple of photos (WHERE ARE THEY BY THE WAY) then we talked a little more and she asked if they’d let me know with plenty of time that i was invited and i was like “NO I ONLY FOUND OUT ON THRURSDAY” and she was like “oh my god you’ve been on a list for a year” i CHOKED and she was like “i told them to tell you early because you were coming all the way from australia” and i was like “WELL THEY DIDN’T” and she was like “see i don’t have that much pull guys” and i was like  “jkhsdfskdfghsg” then she told us how much she appreciated us coming and we were like thank you so mcuh we love you so much and she said she loved us and then we took our merch and our dignity and got the HELL OUT

i..still can’t believe any of this happened and i don’t know if i ever will..it was the greatest day and week of my life and it’s all because taylor is the most generous, thoughtul, hard working person in the world..i love her so much and i hope all of you get the chance to tell a story like this some day 

S3 predictions !

* we have no idea how the team reacts to losing shiro, this scene is never shown

* despite all keith and red went thru last season he still becomes the black paladin, red lion who???? Don’t know her

* allura has to Learn to Respect Keith’s Leadership Skills because Not All Galra ™. She probably has to apologize to him too and even though she’s obviously a more experienced and capable leader than he is she takes a backseat while Keith leads the team

* hunk saves the day by eating in one episode

* lance flirts with every Girl in the show (none of these girls have names or speaking lines except the one who kisses him)

* they each get like 2 minutes of development in the whole season

* staff makes it seem as if they’re a way bigger deal than they actually are, getting us all hyped up for the new season and then… it’s season 2 again

* Keith’s mom shows up in a flashback, turns out she’s dead. Her whole personality is being beautiful and dead that’s it that’s all we’re given

* but Keith’s dad is still alive !!!1 and he’s a fully fledged character with a detailed backstory and interesting motivations

(* Fandom ships him with everyone)

* speaking of

* lotor

* he’s there

* he’s fuckin horrible. Murders someone every episode. Fandom uses the “you’re doing amazing sweetie” reaction pic endlessly for each of these. Everyone thinks he’s gay because he has long hair, is evil, and is (god help me) Hot

* he’s also shipped with Everyone

* naturally he gets more development and screen time than hunk and lance put together I mean like that’s even a question

* turns out he was betrothed to allura before Altea fell and he Never Got Over It

* it’s creepy as shit but we have no idea how allura takes it because this is used to further Keith’s character development not hers

* pidge finds Matt, this either takes a single episode or half the season, and now the two of them have to find their father. He’s probably wherever lance and hunks characterization went.

* there’s a couple in the background of one scene and it’s implied they’re a Gay. This is the LGBT rep they were talking about. They pat themselves on the back for this and never bring up LGBT rep again.

* allura has to keep dealing with the not all galra storyline, she has to learn to accept them and love them ™ because all hate is Bad… live and let live… imagine all the people living life in peace…

* the last episode is a cliffhanger but this time it’s shiro who has returned, only when he opens his eyes they’re yellow like in that vision he had with Hagar back in s1

thesun.co.uk
1D star Louis Tomlinson rekindles romance with ex-girlfriend Eleanor Calder
LOUIS TOMLINSON has rekindled his romance with former girlfriend Eleanor Calder after they secretly reunited in Los Angeles. The ONE DIRECTION singer and the fashion blogger’s reconnection comes tw…

LOUIS TOMLINSON has rekindled his romance with former girlfriend Eleanor Calder after they secretly reunited in Los Angeles.

The ONE DIRECTION singer and the fashion blogger’s reconnection comes two years after they called time on their three-year relationship.

And the pair are clearly desperate to spend as much time as possible together.

Londoner Eleanor even bailed on a high-profile fashion event — the original reason she was in LA — to be with her on/off love.

Our source tells us: “Louis and Eleanor spent a lot of time in Los Angeles together this month.

“They had a really special three years together and they have found it quite easy to find that spark between them again.”

“It’s early days but they are an item again.

“Eleanor was flown to Los Angeles for a huge TOMMY HILFIGER fashion event as she works with the label as a blogger.

“She was supposed to appear alongside big names like GIGI HADID and LADY GAGA.

“But last minute she dropped out of attending because she didn’t want to leave Louis’ side.

“They had a really special three years together and they have found it quite easy to find that spark between them again.”

A lot has happened since the couple were last together.

After their split in March 2015, Louis was spotted with a number of different women on wild nights out.

Close pal JAMES CORDEN even said of Louis’ party lifestyle after he became single: “Right now, you are putting a shift in.”

But a few months later in July, it emerged Louis was to become a father for the first time with US stylist Briana Jungwirth.

Son Freddie arrived in January last year, just after Louis started dating US actress DANIELLE CAMPBELL.

But they split at the end of last year, shortly after the death of Louis’ mum Johannah Deakin from leukaemia, aged 43.

The source added: “Eleanor was very close to Johannah and was even maid of honour at her 2014 wedding to husband Dan.

“No doubt she will have been devastated by her passing and keen to show Louis support.”

Louis has been busy in Los Angeles for the past few weeks, promoting his solo song Just Hold On with STEVE AOKI.

But on Thursday he nearly let slip his new romance when he headed out in a distinctive hoodie, which Eleanor had also been snapped wearing.

Well, if you are going to date a style icon, we guess it’s only fair that you raid their wardrobe from time to time.

Okay but...

When Jon told Sansa in front of everybody that the North is hers, everyone is jumping too “Well, that shut her up real quick” as if she’s greedy and wanted the North. When obviously, it shut her up because Jon just validated her, she said last episode “Would that be so terrible?” when he asked if he was to follow her advice to be smarter, you can literally see the awe and appreciation mixed in with shock in her face. She’s so used to be looked over because she’s a girl, and Westerosi society is male dominated, but here she was validated for the first time in FOREVER as being a Stark, NOT a Bolton, NOT a Lannister, NOT a pawn, but and honest to gods Stark who deserved every bit on respect the name has drawn for centuries in a line of Kings and Wardens. Jon was named King of the North, but he still recognizes that Sansa is a Stark and that her rightful place will always be Winterfell, and her power will always be the North.


TL;DR I’m not crying, YOU ARE 

anonymous asked:

Jily AU: Your photos keep showing up on my iPhone, and the internet helped me track you down. Now we’re kind of celebrities, and also I think you’re hot. (Inspired by "I Followed My Stolen iPhone Across The World, Became A Celebrity In China, And Found A Friend For Life" on Buzzfeed)

The article can be found here. I recommend it. It’s a wild ride. Some liberties were taken with the prompt. 

Because James is a fucking idiot, his phone gets stolen.

He knows he’s a rowdy drunk and he knows the three word mantra any university student needs when they go out (‘phone-cash-keys’) but Sirius has bet that he can take more Jägerbombs than James and he’s never been able to back down from a challenge. He doesn’t even think twice about whether his phone is in the pocket of his jeans or his coat, the latter of which he leaves at the table. He swears Peter is sitting there when he leaves, but when he comes back ten minutes later and a whole lot dizzier, the table is empty, coat and all.

He and Sirius find Peter later, crouched over a toilet and heaving with Remus patting his back. James has the decency to wait until his friend is done vomiting to ask, “Pete, d’you have my phone?”

If possible, Peter gets greener. “Sorry,” is all he gets out before shaking his head and clutching his stomach.

Peter ends up feeling worse about the whole thing than James does. James is upset to have lost all his pictures and apps, and he’s livid at the wanker who decided to grab his phone, but ultimately, he can afford a new phone and he can take new pictures, so in a few months he’ll likely get over it. But Peter insists that because James left his phone with him, it’s Peter who owes him a new one.

James attempts to refuse. Peter doesn’t have the kind of money to replace his phone, and James isn’t about to put that on him.

“My friend Dung knows how to get an iPhone for dirt cheap,” Peter claims, and reluctantly, James agrees.

And so it begins.

Keep reading