details in the parker’s apartment
- a bamboo cutting board peter’s seen his entire life
- a chipped edge on the island counter from peter hitting the counter too hard when he first got his powers
- a soft couch with indents in it from peter’s various naps through his life
- a basket may bought for peter to put his trinkets in when he walked in the door
- -three blue hoodies scattered across the house; one of them in may’s bedroom
- a tiny burn on the top of the oven from the best (& last) mac n cheese may, ben and peter had together
- the askew drawers in the kitchen that are chipped and have unpolished knobs are peter’s; he has a cupboard full of snacks that may refilled for him every sunday on grocery day
- a designated spot for may and peter on the island and in the dining room
- he top dvd rack is dedicated to peter’s blu-ray star wars dvd’s that he saved up for months to purchase.
- may stopped cleaning his room after peter insisted on privacy because he was a ‘teenage boy’ and the corners of his room were always a covered with his failed synthetic webbing that he tested for their strength
- peter’s room has mismatched table lamps
- may had mason jars with herbs that she grew for cooking; peter accidentally ate one and gagged
- the walls of the hallway make peter depressed after a long night; they’re littered with pictures of him, may, ben and his parents together before their death
- peter’s always had his hook in his bathroom for his towels
- peter always keeps ‘his’ bathroom clean after watching a documentary about the germs transferred in public spaces
- by the door, there’s a dish with various earbuds peter picks up every day
- he has old boomerang cartoons programmed to record every sunday. he watches them every sunday with a bowl of fruitloops.
- a dark brown blanket that smells like home draped over a chair that peter uses to nap every. single. time.
(this is my first piece of writing on this blog. please, please please send in requests and send me beginner tips)