I feel like I'll never meet Tay because other fans are more popular and deserving of it and I'm sad. :/
i’ve actually seen a lot of posts on my dash saying things like this and it’s started to concern me. i don’t believe it to be coincidence that a lot of these same people have begun to feel worse and worse about themselves and this era as a whole the more often they say these things.
i’d like more than anything else to sit here and promise you that you will meet taylor someday. however, i can’t do that because i don’t know for sure what’s going to happen. what i can do for you, though, is encourage you to change the way you talk about the reality of the situation. yes, there is a chance that you won’t meet taylor, but it isn’t wrong to still have hope about it happening. there’s a difference between being realistic and being self-deprecating.
realistically, you may be disappointed at some point in the future if you’re not picked to meet her, but don’t let the fear of that future disappointment stop you from letting yourself experience the excitement that’s happening right now. try to acknowledge that sometimes there’s nothing more than circumstance to blame for things not going well. there’s a multitude of reasons why fans may not end up on the lists sent to taylor nation. don’t let your brain trick you into believing that the only believable reason is the one that puts yourself at fault.
instead, make sure you have a plan for how to take care of yourself emotionally if you’re let down. it’s okay if you need to be upset for a little while if you don’t get picked, as long as you don’t spiral into a pit of unwarranted self-hatred. also, remember that there’s still so many incredible things in this era that you can be certain of happening. don’t let the one thing that’s iffy take those away from you.
send me a number + a ship and i’ll make a fic inspired by the quote
“Angry, and half in love with her, and tremendously sorry, I turned away.”
“You call yourself a free spirit, a “wild thing,” and you’re terrified somebody’s gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you’re already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it’s not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somali-land. It’s wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself.”
“If you expect nothing from somebody you are never disappointed.”
“The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”
“I love him so much I have to destroy him. I overcompensate by worshipping the queen supreme. He will never love me. No one will ever love me ever again.”
“But you cant shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love…someone to hold on to… someone–”
“He stepped down, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking.”
“Love … I put so much faith in it. Truth … I kept believing it falls always from the lips of the one you love and trust the most. Faith … it’s all bound up to love and trust. Where does one end and the other start, and how do you tell when love is the blindest of all?”
“Go then if you must, but remember, no matter how foolish your deeds, those who love you will love you still.”
“Angel, saint, Devil’s spawn, good or evil, you’ve got me pinned to the wall and labeled as yours until the day I die. And if you die first, then it won’t be long before I follow.”
“A false-hearted lover is worse than a thief. For a thief will just rob you and take what you have, but a false-hearted lover will lead you to the grave. And the grave will decay you and turn you to dust; Not one boy in a hundred a poor girl can trust.”
“Maybe the two different worlds we lived in weren’t so different. We saw the same sunset.”
“I loved her in an odd kind of way, the way you love winter when you’re hot in summer.”
“I hope you find someone you can’t live without.I really do. And I hope you never have to know what it’s like to have to try and live without them.”
“True love is usually the most inconvenient kind.”
“He had strange eyes-they make me think of a two-way mirror. Like you could feel somebody on the other side watching you, but the only reflections you saw was your own.”
“I love you still, that’s the torment of it. I never loved. But you! The measure of my hatred is that love. They are the same! Do you know now how much I hate you!”
“You’ve changed me forever. And I’ll never forget you.”
“You know that you’ve found something amazing, and you want to hold on to it forever; and every second after you have it, you fear the moment you might lose it.”
“My heart… It feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it’s trying to escape because it doesn’t belong to me any more. It belongs to you. And if you wanted it, I’d wish for nothing in exchange - no gifts. No goods. No demonstrations of devotion. Nothing but knowing you loved me too. Just your heart, in exchange for mine.”
“Break my heart. Break it a thousand times if you like. It was only ever yours to break anyway.”
“I’ll love you until my very last breath. Every beat of my heart is yours. I don’t want to die without you knowing that.”
“I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”
“Bad or not, you’ll always be my girl.”
“The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you.”
“If only she could be so oblivious again, to feel such love without knowing it, mistaking it for laughter. ”
“He must have longed for it so much. He must have loved her so incredibly hard. So hard that he would never ask for her lips again and would go to his grave without them.”
“I love you as certain dark things are loved, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.”
“You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.”
“I have not the pleasure of understanding you.”
“We are all fools in love”
“Her heart did whisper that he had done it for her.”
Simself: “Yes you do. This thing happening right now, it’s like the weird holiday special that’s never mentioned again. It doesn’t fit anywhere exactly, and yet it’s here. Why? Oh, maybe because I needed to make another ridiculous idea come true.”
Bianca: “Hold on. Didn’t you talk about yourself in third person before?”
Simself: “Maybe. In the middle of writing this, I changed my mind, whoops. Shouldn’t happen. Should’ve edited that but I did not. What if the simself and the creator are the same person, huh? Anyways…”
I do too :( my brother and I were both adopted and I always knew that if I had kids I would adopt because it’s something so important to me. The fact that people view adoption as something “lazy” or “bad” breaks my heart.
Same!! I never plan on having kids at all tbh, but ever since I was little I always said I would adopt kids if I changed my mind. I also hate the mentality that if you adopt a kid, they’re not really “your baby” so people have their own kids because they want it to be “like them” like? If you adopt a kid and raise it it’s ur fuckin kid it just didn’t Come Out Of You kKJDG
I know right ? I don’t even understand why some people feel the need to tell you things like : “you’re just bi and you wanna be special lol” or anything of the like because…Is the way we call ourself such a bother to their life that they take the time to tell us that ? Like it’s the same for the “there’s only two gender” bullshit. Does it bother you that much that someone is different that you gotta get out of your way just to tell them they’re not because obviously, you know better than them ? I’ll never understand people like that.
You have such a way with words that it's absolutely mesmerising to me. I hope you know how extraordinarily talented you are because everything you write just takes me to somewhere else and you give your readers this escape. I want to say so much more but unfortunately I'm very poor at expressing my thoughts so I hope you understand with what little I've said. I don't know you in real life but if you're as sweet you seem to be here then you should stay the same and keep doing you!! 🖤
*melts* I never know how to react to such beautiful feedback ;;; just know that I’m gushing and screaming internally and that I will be eternally grateful for your message. you’re incredibly nice for taking the time to send this to me, I hope you know that. :) seriously, thank you so so much, you beautiful person!!
I don't feel like my tags did it justice so I decided to send a message. I wanted to thank you again for that Day 5 Inktober Jensard art ;____; because that's the happiest, most relaxed, smiley-est I've seen jensen's face, possibly ever. It's so soft and nice and worry-free. He deserves to not think about conspiracies and the end of the world, and just pet frank's hair for a while... Thanks! ♥ (alwayscryingoverdannyb)
Oh my god you have no idea how happy your message made me :,D I’m so glad you liked it and I feel the same about them, they do deserve all the happiness they will likely never get in the canon universe ;_; Thank you sooooo much
Can you do a best friend's brother AU??? I don't care which one, they both equally fuck me up.
“Why does your little sister have to ride with us to school every morning?” Calum complained to his best friend Ashton, while you were sitting in the backseat.
“Because we’re all going to the same place.” Ashton replied, his eyes firmly on the road.
“And mom says I have to.” Ashton rolled his eyes subtly as he looked at you in the rearview mirror, you reciprocating the gesture.
“Well, its annoying.” Calum said under his breath, but still loud enough for you to hear it from where you were.
“Im not annoying.” you stated firmly, crossing your arms across your chest.
“I never actually said you were annoying, but now that you bring it up I do have to agree with you on that.” Calum said with a smug grin on his face. You just rolled your eyes and sank further into the backseat cushion.
Is it weird that I'm only attracted to Butch/GNC women?? I find other women beautiful and such but I only want to date or marry a butch/GNC woman only? I guess I would be labelled a 'femme' but yeah I never look at women in magazines with make up and long hair the same way and the only women to get my heart racing are butch women :') I'm sorry for this mess of an ask
All us mods have a real soft spot for butch women, so don’t you worry. More and more I find hyper feminine women to be unattractive. Femininity is a turn off to me, because I know all to well to what lengths women go to perform such femininity, and I know its consequences.
I’m trying my best to become more gnc by the day, and (without trying) every day that goes by I find gnc butch women to be handsome goddesses, and I adore them for their strength and womanhood.
Anyway yeah I get your gushing, because I could gush forever about gnc women too… 😍
I’m…confused? And…a little…unsettled, I guess? I have literally no idea what’s going on and I feel like I managed to hurt someone’s feelings somehow and that really unsettles and upsets me because I’d never want to do that?
But at the same time their messages also got a little bit…threatening, and I don’t really care for that either?
Anyway Taylor swift is not an actual human being because she’s ALWAYS on tumblr whenever I log on, which means that she is an ethereal omnipresent force that surrounds you and is everywhere at the same time and you can never escape her watch
There are two types of people in the world:
‘Your sadness is not the same as my sadness, so I cannot understand you at all.’ And, 'Your sadness is not the same as my sadness, but because I am sad, I can understand you, and hence your sadness.’
Headcanons for losers club meeting in group therapy.
I took this a bit further than I meant to, I hope you like it though because I love addressing mental health
(I based it off my own experiences and knowledge so I’m so so sorry if anything is not accurate)
- They all have the same therapist (she’s called Jackie) but they’ve never met each other
- she takes them all for different things
- Bill has depression from loosing his brother (‘n-n-not dead…j-j-just m-m-missing) and anger issues from getting frustrated with his stutter
- Beverly has depression and PTSD from her father and addiction to smoking
- Ben has social anxiety and topophobia from moving so much and getting bullied
- Mike has insomnia and PTSD from his parents death and having to work on the farm
- Richie has ADHD, bipolar disorder and addiction to smoking just from genetics and how his parents treat him
- Stan has chronic OCD and anxiety from his father being a perfectionist
- Eddie has chronic Mysophobia , anxiety and is the worst hypochondriac she’s ever seen
- She has problems with all of them being closed off for some reason
- Bill doesn’t like talking because when he tries to talk about loosing his brother his stutter gets worse, then he gets frustrated and gets overwhelmed
- Beverly just can’t bring herself to talk about it, talking about her dad sets off her PTSD and she gets super defensive about her smoking
- Ben is actually quite intimidated by Jackie, he knows deep down that she wants to help but can’t help but feel like he’s just putting his problems on someone else’s shoulders
- Mike is the easiest one to open up, he needs to know that someone is there and supporting him but at the same time he can’t talk about his parents without tearing up
- Richie talks about everything that isn’t his problems and wastes their hour pretty much every time, although some days he comes in and pours his little heart out
- Stan has told himself if he lets people know about his problems and says them out loud then it’ll make it all worse
- Eddies the only one who’ll willingly talk about what’s happening although he’s insecure about telling her incase she thinks he’s stupid
- so basically, she has a hard time with all of them but she still wants to help them all so bad
- So she proposes to her team leader that she should have an extra session with them once a week where they’re all together
- once she gets the all clear, she tells them about it
- They all agree sounded slightly worried and unwilling, other than Richie who was having a fantastic day and is ready to meet his new fucking friends
- the first session was…interesting to say the least
- Jackie set the chairs in a circle
- the first to arrive was Stan, he always needed to be early no matter what incase he missed something and took the seat next to Jackie
- Eddie was the second to arrive, he took the seat on the other side of her
- As a therapist, this warmed her heart as she knew they did that to feel safer
- She introduced them and got them talking about why bedrooms should be kept tidy, needless to say they become friends right away
- Bill was the third to arrive, he had gotten the wrong room at first and was kinda upset
- he walked in whispering the paragraph that helped his stutter, looking down
- He didn’t look up until he was sitting down at the furthest seat from Jackie in the circle
- She started to introduce them but he honestly wasn’t listening, he was too busy staring at the cute boy with curly hair in front of him
- Stan catches him staring but that doesn’t stop him, he just watches as Stan’s cheeks redden
- next to arrive is Ben and Mike, they weren’t really friends yet but they helped each other find the room
- And finally, Bev and Richie walked in taking as if they had been friends for years (slightly late)
- apparently Richie’s lighter had given up on him so Bev offered hers up, they became friends pretty quickly
- Ben is awestruck by Bev
- They both sat in the remaining two seats left
- As soon as Richie sat down he noticed the small boy next to Jackie and ended up doing the exact thing Bill did with Stan
- Jackie goes around the circle, asking everyone to introduce themselves and their problem and also say how they’re feeling today
- When it comes to Richie, he’s still looking at Eddie
- ‘I’m Richie, I have ADHD and I’m so fucking gay right now’
- Everyone (including Jackie) laughs, they like Richie already
- The session went okay, nothing too interesting happened and they just talked about stuff
- Jackie definitely noticed how they became more open as the hour passed by
- Although Richie spends most the time flirting with Eddie
- Stan leaves last, Bill waits for him by the front door and Stan swears he didn’t tear up a little
- Bill does this and walks Stan home after every session, after the sixth time they start holding hands
- Eddie eventually grows super fond of Richie so one day when said boy walks in and doesn’t talk or even really look up the whole hour, Eddie is pretty worried
- after the session, Jackie asks to talk to Richie privately and Eddie waits by the front of the building even though it’s raining
- Richie comes out after ten minutes, sniffling with red tearful eyes
- ‘Oh hey, Eddie spaghetti….isn’t your mom worried you’re not home yet?’
- 'I’m more concerned about you than my mom right now’
- Richie offers to walk Eddie home, giving Eddie his black denim jacket littered with patches somewhere along the way
- Richie also uses this time to explain his ADHD and bipolar disorder to Eddie
- 'Is there any chance I could get my jacket back? I’ll probably stay out for a bit’
- 'Sure…why are you staying out if it’s raining?’
- 'Just, parents and stuff yanno’
- with that, Eddie demands Richie stay over until his mum comes back or the rain stops
- Ben starts writing little notes and poems which he puts on Bev’s seat before every session and are signed anonymously
- Bev thinks it’s Bill at first but she sees Stan and Bill holding hands on the way home so she crosses him off the list
- one day, whilst she’s out smoking to get away from her dad she bumps into Richie
- she decides he’s a good smoking buddy and they become close, sneaking out pretty much every night to smoke together
- Richie saw Ben putting a note on Bev’s seat one day and honestly he just can’t keep it to himself
- 'Why don’t you ask Ben if he’s your secret admirer?’
- 'I might just do that’
- She leaves a note on his seat one day, with her number and the words 'my heart burns there too’
- To say Jackie is pleased with them and her decision to make their group is an understatement