PSA; miraculous fandom.
Hello fandom. I am adriexnette, and also a former admin at miraculousdaily. Even though i was one of the first people to start to blog, I finally decided to leave the blog for my own mental health. This past Thursday afternoon, I left the blog, clocked the main admin as well as the blog itself, and looked towards a new start.
However, I’ve been bottling these feelings out for so long, that to create a true new start, I had to get it out. So here I am, letting it out.
The reason i left is the main admin, captainpoe. Without further a do, here is a list of some of the things he made me go through as an admin of that blog:
- Deleted I post that i reblogged onto miraculousdaily from my own blog, and made another post with the exact same information.
- Deleted a post that i reblogged onto miraculousdaily from zagtoondaily and made another post with the exact same information.
- Yelled at me for asking him to delete a repost
- Yelled at me for deleting a piece of fake information that was starting to circulate
- Refused to use the zagspoilers tag and insulting me for wanting it
- Not giving me credit when he was told that he had to use the zagspoilers tag when he was blogging
- Yelling at me for not posting on the blog during my college apps
- Insulted the fandom and pretended that he didn’t want to take part in it
- Yell at me every time i forgot to tag something
- Insult zagtoondaily behind their backs
- Repeatedly told me that he wanted us to be the number one blog for everything.
- Repeatedly telling me he wants to be the only blog posting news
- Making me shake every time my chat box rings
- Yelled at me when I was trying to get him to listen to something i had to say but he disagreed with
- Insulted my friends and called them “whiny babies”
- Insulted gifmakers in the fandom and calling them “whiny bitches”
- Made the same gifset as me right after I explicitly messaged him and told him that I already had done it
- Posted the exact same thing as me after he saw it on my blog
- Refused to reblog any of my original stuff on miraculousdaily unless I “payed” for it later with gifs and news on miraculousdaily
- Prohibited me from coming up to him if I disagreed with something he was doing.
- “banned” me from deleting any of his posts that were spreading false news about miraculous
- deleted a post i made on miraculousdaily trying to shed light on fake information he was trying to spread
- Has legitimately made me cry more than a few times
(and while it is true I hadn’t been posting at all, this past year has been the busiest of my life and i’ve been barely keeping my own blogs active)
I had to leave miraculousdaily to get away from this toxic atmosphere. My heart beat always picked up when my chat box rang because i thought it was him yelling at me. I was even afraid to do stuff on the blog because i would get blamed for something.
So if you also do not condone behavior like this, I would advise to unfollow or even maybe block the blog. I hate seeing abusive people like this getting all of this love and attention, justifying their behavior. Miraculousdaily was a beautiful idea, but its toxicity ruined it for me.
HOWEVER, do NOT send the blog hate. do NOT send captainpoe hate. and PLEASE PLEASE do NOT hack into the blog and ruin it. I am very sorry that happened yesterday, especially on the anniversary of Miraculous. No one deserves that. Even after all that he put me through.
Anyways, here it is. It is out now and after this, I don’t want to talk about it ever again. I want this part of my “fandom life” to be forgotten, and I don’t want to dwell on it any longer.
I have given you my point of view, you decide what to do with it. You can believe me, or you can call me a brat who just acts like a victim. But whatever it is, please leave me out of it.
PS: I know people like proof, so i have a couple excerpts of things he has said to me that i saved or screenshotted during my time there. again i’m putting this on here so i can be free of it, because even reading it again makes my stomach turn and my breath unsteady. i’m done.