Aged up to after leaving lycee. Adrien is modeling full time for a while, Marinette is majoring in fashion, or something like that. Alya and Nino are on a trip around Europe.
Lonely Adrien/Marinette want to talk to their best friends but they are always busy having adventures and can’t talk, so they have to hang out together and there is Adrinette cuteness.
But Alya and Nino’s adventures are just increasingly bizarre. Like, maybe they start simple, like, “I would talk but there is a really cool music festival happening and I need to check it out.” but soon they are like, “Sorry bro, I have to break Alya out of a Turkish prison, I’ll talk to you later.” and “Yeah, Nino has been kidnapped by a princess who wants to marry him, I have to save him.” and “We found an ancient treasure in a temple in the jungle and we had to fight a immortal guardian, I’ll upload some pics later.”
And Adrien and Marinette are just like, slightly annoyed that they aren’t there to listen to their romantic difficulties.
Um... I'm sorry but aren't you a bit too old to be playing the sims? You're 44 for pete's sake.
Hm, interesting question, Anon. I’m not sure how to answer it without coming across as defensive. I don’t think there’s an age limit to playing the Sims, or any video game, really. I know a ton of Simmers who are my age or older (I’d hazard a guess that half the community consists of “older” Simmers). :) We enjoy the game because it makes us laugh, or it’s therapeutic, or a creative outlet. Should we stop because we’ve reached some magical grown-up age? Should I stop watching cartoons, too? I’m not being snarky here, I’m really curious. At what age do you think people should stop playing the Sims, and why?
Hi love! What would you say the top ten sterek fics you've ever read are?
This was REALLY HARD. Mainly bc it’s hard to choose only 10. Because I’m leaving off some great fics (which is why there are more than 10 on here :3)! And some I get mixed up bc I read them so long ago and near each other. (You can always browse my fave fic list here) But I’ve narrowed it to this list. These are the fics that really left impressions on me. They’re all amazing and deserve to be read and loved!!! So…have a TOP 27 FAVE STEREK FICS list :DDDD
In Beacon Hills, the two-year war that’s been raging between werewolves and hunters has begun spilling over onto the civilian population. Meanwhile, in Boston, when the tattoo on Stiles Stilinski’s back is damaged on a late-night hunt he begins to have dreams that lead him across the country, drawn by an inexplicable conviction that he’s needed there. When he discovers that Derek Hale began the war after his mate was killed, Stiles finds himself being offered a strange deal: figure out how to bring the alpha’s mate back, and peace talks can begin.
Stiles has a magical thingamajig that’s supposed to get him out of danger. Trouble is, it took him really, really far out of danger. Like, to the point where he isn’t in the same universe anymore.
“A part of Stiles had been thinking that he’d come home, and just go, ‘hey, Derek, are we mates and you just haven’t said anything about it?’ and Derek would reply, ‘now you mention it, we are indeed! Now come to my bedchamber, where we will have super hot sex and then cuddle after!’”
Stiles’ Jeep grinds to a halt, he sees someone running through the rain, he’s not expecting it to be Derek. He’s not expecting a Derek without any memories either, or an Alpha pack that’s coming for all of them. He probably should’ve, because lately nothing goes the way he expects.
Space contains a multitude of different species, and Derek has seen and helped a lot of them in his time taking down branches of the slave-trade organization. But this is the first time he’s seen an Aloshrivnik. It’s not the tentacles that draw him in; it’s the goddamn eyes that stare at him without backing down.
Derek is a professional classical musician who has found himself lost without a muse, without goal and without even a hint of spark. He’s almost settled nearly contently (if not slightly unwillingly) on having to live his life as a recluse, when his sister finally grows tired of his antics, giving him a Christmas ultimatum.
Derek and Stiles have taken out the Alpha Pack and pretty much saved the world. Okay, the town. Okay, their remaining friends. But the Alphas left something behind: a baby. And this baby is an Alpha too. Derek is determined to take care of the abandoned child, and Stiles is stuck going along for the ride.
But Stiles doesn’t expect the ride to include seeing another side of Derek, or to find another way to say “family.”
Stiles Stilinski is the best trapeze artist west of the Mississippi, but that doesn’t do him much good without a catcher. Enter one quiet roughneck who calls himself Derek and knows maybe a little too much about circus arts for someone who was hired to schlep tents. But Derek has his secrets, and so does the new girl, Allison. Who’s being hunted and who’s being haunted, and will Stiles ever be able to convince Derek to help him fly again?
* Amami.exe has stopped working.
* And he’s back to having a mental freak out.
* How could he forget?!?!?!??
* He was sure that-
* As soon as he check’s his phone he realizes his schedule for yesterday and your birthday definitely clashed.
* He can’t quite speak for everyone else, but you’re HIS s/o, he HAD to remember your stuff!
* To make up for his mistake he takes you out that night. He asks you to get super spruced up and he will meet with you later to take you to the most expensive restaurant he can afford.
* Of course money is not everything, and he has to bring his late birthday gift to try and fix everything.
* (Spoiler, it was a bracelet to match his, one he carefully embroidered with your name and ‘I love you’ in the inside.)
* He. Feels. So. Bad.
* Birthdays are really important, as cultures all over the world celebrate them to commend the celebrated’s success in evading death.
* He would not go unpunished for this matter, but right now he intended to mend your broken heart.
* He knew that materialism wasn’t going to get him out of this one, but why would he settle for a dozen roses when he could settle for a dozen of you instead–
* That wasn’t humanly possible, but he could instead flatter you by creating an entire day dedicated to you–even though technically you already have one and he missed his shot.
* He cries silently to himself as he prepares the festival in your honor.
* With his connections he is able to gather nearly 100 people, all ready to worship you like the deity you are.
* In the center of the festival is a shrine with little trinkets he thought would best represent the wonderful person you are.
* …if you find this endearing, and not creepy af…well your day certainly has been made~
* *insert a string of curses*
* *insert more curses*
* Way to go Momota, you forgot your love’s birthday. How are you gonna get outta this one?
* Offer to sleep on the couch for starters…
* Maybe a movie night? No too lame.
* Stargazing on the beach? Nope that’s, like, every Tuesday…
* Sheesh what’s a guy gotta do to- wait–
* While you were moping (in your pity party music video) Kaito rushes up to you and immediately rushes you off to his car.
* “Where are we going Kaito?”
* “It’s a surprise~”
* “I hope it isn’t too far, I hadn’t even had lunch yet.”
* “Oh well in that case we had better get going…”
* During the long drive, Kaito kept you occupied with a game of Ispy, that is until he asked you to blindfold yourself before reaching your destination.
* “Okay, now watch your step…careful…and a short step down…and we’re here…”
* You remove your blindfold…and honestly…you’re speechless.
* Let’s just say Kaito’s connection with the astronauts pays off substantially. He was able to borrow the ‘Moon Room’ which was designed to the tee to act as a replica of the real thing. Even better was the picnic spread laid out before you.
* Two birds, one stone~
* He forgot it on purpose because celebrating your birthday on your birthday is wayyy too lame!
* That’s why his super duper surprise party is awaiting for you this evening, but shhhh you’re not supposed to know ;).
* Even though you were skeptical, you decided to play along and get ready.
* As soon as you’ve gone off to prepare for your ‘special day’….
* WTF OUMA?!? THE GREAT POWERFUL KING CAN’T FORGET HIS BELOVED’S BIRTHDAY! THAT IS AN ULTIMATE EPIC FAIL!
* Now he’s completely stressing himself out trying to get the best last minute party of the century planned for you because of his big talk.
* He figures the best way to get people there in such a hurry was to lie~ And who better could pull off such a scheme other than the Great King~
* The turn out was more amazing than you expected. Maybe Ouma really was telling the truth about that weird trend…
* However…one of your friends’ comments struck you odd…
* “I’m really sorry to hear that your goldfish died… I lost a close pet once too, so I know this situation is a little tough for you. But you’re not alone.”
* What the actual-
* “Happy birthday, babe! Pay no mind to them, because I’ve got you the best cake money can lie- I mean buy! Eat up~”
* But…but he couldn’t have…it must’ve been a mistake!
* Are you sure your birthday was yesterday??
* Oh no…nonononononononono…
* He’ll make it up to you.
* He– Okay, breath. Nothing is going to be solved by making you more upset than you already were.
* He just had to trust in his sincerity to resolve the issue. Saihara knew this mistake wasn’t something you could just overlook by saying sorry, so he did all so you could feel loved.
* On the side he used his detective skills to pinpoint and question your friend’s absence (he could at least account for himself because of his investigations, but that was still no excuse).
* By the end of the day he has worn himself out, which is not what you wanted to happen at all.
* So to resolve both of your ordeals you settle for calling in some take out food and fawning over a recently released detective novel series.
* Well he has a pretty valid excuse as to why he didn’t show up to the party, he was malfunctioning due to a nasty little prank Ouma pulled on him.
* He still feels guilty for missing your party though, especially since no one else showed up.
* While part of him wanted to reach out to the Internet for help, the other half told him he needed to decide for himself what to do.
* It only seemed logical to reorganize the get together and invite the same people over. It is scientifically just after all, an experiment cannot be decided after only one trial.
* It must be tested over and over again before it can be decided.
* So that’s what he does.
* He continues to throw you a birthday party hoping that eventually one of these trials will yield a different result…
* After day five, you decide that it is time to give up. That and he was running low on cash and throwing all these parties was the reason behind it.
* Even though no one else came to celebrate with you, Kiibo faithfully stuck with you until the end.
* His gesture definitely hadn’t gone unrewarded and you properly gifted him with three uneaten cakes and a couple of unopened presents. At least you got free parties from this experience.
* He could do one of two things: cry or be a man and own up to his mistakes.
* And a real gent owns up to his wrongs!
* He apologized profusely and promises to take you on a really nice romantic evening to show how sorry he is…but right now…
* He insists that he helps you out even more by figuring out why your friends did not attend.
* So you two go around town (breaking down doors and taking names…lol jk) rounding up the invitees who were no shows.
* The first didn’t go so well, since some of your friends have never met Gonta…his appearance can be very frightening…
* The results of your mission: one friend had a valid excuse… a handful were going to throw you a make up party and the others were ✂️ from the squad.
* Gonta fulfilled his promise and made your evening worthwhile for his terrible mistake. And you were certainly not disappointed :3.
* S E L F - L O A T H I N G I N T E N S I F I E S.
* How tf did he forget?
* He didn’t have a game or practice or anything to do yesterday???? He literally had no excuse????????????
* He’s dying on the inside, but practically reduces his human classification to a step stool for being such a lame boyfriend.
* But it’s even more lame to whine about and not take action.
* He practically gave everyone who didn’t come the bird and primarily made the day all about you.
* His pride and joy, a gift from life even…apologizing for all the bs he had to put up with in the past (albeit could have been avoided if–)
* His pampering doesn’t stop with just being your personal butler, he does extra favors for you as well…like baking…
* P L E A S E D O N ’ T B U R N ! ! !
Hey hey hey!! Here’s more Halloween HCs for you guys, written by the amazing @rainydayswriter and yours truly! It was so funny watching each other’s ideas and continuing the story and we hope you guys enjoy reading our masterpieces (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧ ✧ﾟ･: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
But it’s as close as it can be to what was stuck in my head since the trailers came out. Will redo these again when I can get my hands on my computer.
Big thanks to @unwinthehart who has kindly reminded me that its currently hard to find clean HQ screencaps of the trailers, and also a shout out to @vanhelsing7 (<- jhkasdkasdgh I remember you well from my 00Q manip days and I know we’ve never talked but thank you always for the reblogs and likes) and @mannersmakeththekingsman for your kind reblogs.
Request: I wanted to request a “proposal”, where Yoongi asks y/n to marry him. Thank you girls + I’ll put both my requests in one ask! My first request is a late night trip with yoongi (like he calls you in the middle of the night for a car trip and takes reader to the sea [and there he propose to her])
You woke up a bit startled, not expecting Yoongi’s lips just above your right ear making you tingle and confused at the same time.
-What is it babe?-
He kissed your ear making you have goosebumps. -Wake up-
You opened your eyes completely and sat. -But what is it? Yoongi it’s like… the middle of the night- you said not even knowing what time it was.
-Come on, get up and get dressed- he smiled when he turned on the lights and then you noticed he was fully dressed, jeans, a black t-shirt that exposed his collarbones if he leaned forward and a denim jacket.
You were on a little vacation retreat in Jeju Island, it was your second day on the island and you had big plans for the rest of week, several activities typical of Jeju and of course lots of sleep, both of you needed that. So it took you by surprise that Yoongi was so eager to go out in the middle of the night. But then it made you remember that you used to do it a lot when you started dating, late night trips around the city. A smile came to your face and you got up from the bed, your boyfriend was such a low-key romantic.
-Give me a second then-
You wondered what you should wear for this night late night extravaganza Yoongi had in mind. You giggle at the thought, he’d frown and grumble if you told him that. You went for a a little summer dress, you were in an island after all, so you had brought mostly shorts and dresses, but you wanted to be comfortable so you threw on the pretty black dress with purple and pink flowers print, the sleeves were long but they got wider from your elbow to your wrist making the simple dress have a trendy cut, you saw the rather low v-neck and decided that you had to also throw on a jacket just in case the night was chilly.
-Where are we going Yoongi?- you asked when you walked out of the bathroom. You had rushed on the light makeup and your hair since part of the emotion of the late night trips was the rush and the unexpected, but you still wanted to look nice.
-It’s a surprise- he said not giving anything away.
You pouted. -I just want to know if I’m good-
Yoongi came closer to you, and this time his smile didn’t fit on his face, it was contagious as you found yourself smiling back. -What?-
-You are beautiful Y/N- he leaned down and pecked your lips. -Let’s go-
You went together hand by hand, the hotel was well illuminated this late, but it was lone aside from some occasional personnel you encountered as you walked your way out of the building, it was a chilly night as you had suspected, you walked through the gardens and the pools the hotel had just before you found the exit to the beach.
-Yoongi, what is this? where are we going?-
He smiled more and squeezed your hand as you started to walk in the sand, it slipped through your sandals and it was all over his shoes.
-You’ll see Y/N, just follow me-
You laughed. -I’m following you babe, but this…-
-Are you nervous?- he teased and you pushed his shoulder making him laugh louder.
-Wait a moment- you said leaning down to take off your sandals. - Yoongi!- you nagged when he snapped a picture of you as you were taking them off. He laughed and you shook your head knowing it couldn’t be helped -You too babe- you said as he complied and took off his shoes. -It’s so weird you came here with those and not your beloved sandals-
-I forgot, I wasn’t thinking about my footwear for tonight-
You sharpened your gaze with a coy smile. -And what were you thinking then?-
Yoongi smiled like a fool and squeezed your hand again, was he nervous? -Come Y/N-
The sand was cold and it was very smooth to the touch, so it was like a having a little massage as you walked through the scattered umbrellas that were closed for the night and the dozens lounge chairs in which you had come earlier to doze off. The hotel was beautiful at day time, but at this hour it had another feeling, more so with your heart pumping fast at the expectation of what Yoongi had in mind.