do you have any vulnerable enjolras headcanons?
- One of the thing that goes deep under Enjolras’ skin is his physical appearance and the fear that people only listen to him only because he’s handsome
- He doesn’t care about being handsome, sure it comes in handy once or twice, but he wants to be listened to for what he hs to say, not beause people think they can get into his pants
- He actually got interviewed once, a real interview of national reach, and all the journalist focused on was the fact that he was nicknamed “The Adonis of politics”. He had to make a few cutting remarks to get the interview back on track
- Enjolras is painfully aware that Grantaire is attracted to him. And that kills him because sure he’s attracted to Grantaire, but it seems like Grantaire only goes to ABC meetings to look at Enjolras longingly and mock his points of view!
- One night, Enjolras was frustrated and unwell and he snapped: “If you only come here because you think we’ll end up fucking at some point, you can go, Grantaire! I’m not eye candy, I’m a person, and you don’t seem to like me very much as a person, so you can go!”
- He regretted it immediately after, and even more when he saw that Grantaire didn’t show up at the next meeting
- A week later, he opened his mailbox and found an enveloppe. I was a list of all of Enjolras’ quirks, likes and dislikes, little things he does. Things that are More than his physical appearance. It’s signed Grantaire and “I like you as a person. I swear. You may be one of the most person to ever person.”
- They started dating like a week after