because i would like to kiss them both

anonymous asked:

Ryan and Michael are the kind of couple who have their own private jokes and sense of humor. Like, other swimmers look at them funny, because in the middle of a conversation someone would say something not funny, but Michael will look at Ryan or Ryan would look at Michael, and they would stat laughing.

OMG YES. especially when they play spades 😉 and I can totally see one of them cracking on of their inside jokes mid sex and the two of them just CRACKING UP until the other one moves or licks or sucks or kisses in that perfect way that gets them both to shut up

Helplessness

The moral: Ask and you will receive… eventually. 

Title: Helplessness

Kissing Prompt #5: Angry kiss
Summary: To say that Chat Noir would never forget the terror of seeing that man walking on Marinette with that knife in his hand, like that hunter from Snow White, would be the understatement of the century. 
Pairing: MariChat
Word Count: 3.5k
Rating: T for language (and kissing)
A/N: Oh. My. Lord. Please, just take this. I’ve been agonizing over this for months. I’ve literally partially written each pairing for the square and axed them out at least once because I didn’t like the way it flowed. 

Also: fight scene because I feel like it. Forgive me, for it’s been over a year since I’ve written a proper fight and I’m probably rusty. (The closest are a gladiator game that the main character watched and a giant wave nearly drowning the main character.) 

Oh, and have the angst and the rain for good measure. I’m projecting my own feelings over this prompt on the poor catboy. 


Helplessness

Summary: To say that Chat Noir would never forget the terror of seeing that man walking on Marinette with that knife in his hand, like that hunter from Snow White, would be the understatement of the century.

Prompt #5: Angry Kiss

I was screaming loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?

-Fight Song, Rachel Platten


It’s raining. Of course it’s raining. How utterly cliché for it to be raining during an akuma attack.  

Keep reading

anonymous asked:

What do you imagine Jason and Percy's reaction to walking in on Will and Nico kissing would be? (I imagine a lot of fanboying and grabbing onto each other to stay standing because that's literally my best friends and I in public haha )

will and nico would never get caught

they’re both super careful and know all the best hiding places in camp because they’re gross teenagers. This HAS resulted in them walking in on other campers making out but those two are like ninjas when it comes to this shit 

a-allice  asked:

marvey obv. but can you do them all bc i really want to see your answers :)))))

Yay! I got 3 asks for marvey (which I was of course hoping for, thank you all! :) so I’m gonna do the whole thing haha

(This is really self indulgent tbh, I just love doing these because I have so many FeelingsTM and ThoughtsTM about them)

1. Who is the most affectionate?

Okay, I spent way too much time thinking about this question. Maybe this is a cop-out but I honestly think they both would be, but in different ways. Harvey would do sweet things like kiss Mike’s forehead in the morning at breakfast and run his hands through his hair, while Mike would hug him every time he gets home, put his arms around his waist, and just generally be really clingy. 

2. Big spoon/Little spoon?

Mike would be the big spoon because even though I think he wants to be held, even more than that he’s so used to being alone that he wants to hold onto Harvey and know for sure that he’s there. Also maybe it has something to do with people always leaving him…so snuggling up to Harvey and holding him at night is his subconscious way of making sure he doesn’t leave (which Harvey wouldn’t do, of course) and a reminder that he’s not alone.

3. Most common argument?

I enjoy living in a delusional world where they never fight. 

4. Favorite non-sexual activity?

Walking their rescued dog through the park while holding hands, obviously. 

5. Who is most likely to carry the other?

Harvey, because I don’t think Mike could lift him? And Mike falls asleep on the couch a lot so Harvey has to pick him up and carry him to bed. 

6. What is their favorite feature of their partner’s?

If we’re talking about physical features, then Harvey loves Mike’s eyes and his cute upturned nose, and Mike loves Harvey’s hair and his strong arms. But as for personality features, obviously Harvey loves Mike’s mind and kindness and Mike loves that Harvey’s inherently a good person but that he’s 100% soft when it comes to how he treats Mike vs. other people. 

7. What’s the first thing that changes when they realize they have feelings for the other? 

I’m not sure that much else would change? They already have a solid foundation and I think it would just be a natural progression. I think Mike might take a little longer to admit it, but maybe because he’s just not 100% sure if Harvey feels the same way (because let’s be honest, he’s a little oblivious sometimes) but in the end Harvey would just be like, “You idiot, of course I do, I have for years.”

8. Nicknames? & if so, how did they originate? 

Alright, Harvey already has literally a million nicknames for Mike (rookie, puppy, tiger, kid, etc) so those would definitely stick and we all know how they originated. As for Mike, I really have a thing for him calling Harvey ‘baby.’ It’s simple and common but coming from Mike it’s a big deal because it shows he would be just as protective of Harvey as Harvey is of him (ie: at the end of the day, Harvey’s his baby too.) 

And protective!Mike is my fucking kryptonite 

9. Who worries the most?

It’s more obvious when Mike worries, because he’s more vocal about it, but Harvey definitely worries more (about work and maybe about their relationship because of his issues with his mother.) It’s just that he instinctively tries to keep it all inside, and Mike has to pick up on subtle cues and reassure him everything will be okay. 

10. Who remembers what the other one always orders at a restaurant?

This definitely seems like something Harvey would remember and that Mike, ironically, would completely forget.

11. Who tops?

I laugh at this Q every time

12. Who initiates kisses? 

Their pretty equal/in sync on this. 

13. Who reaches for the other’s hand first? 

Mike. 

14. Who kisses the hardest?

Harvey. 

15. Who wakes up first?

Harvey.

16. Who wants to stay in bed just a little longer?

Mike (it’s totally canon he’s not a morning person.)

17. Who says I love you first? 

Okay, so I have a bunch of unfinished fics that incorporate some kind of storyline where one says ‘I love you’ first and either the other wasn’t ready to say it (cue angst) or was just waiting to hear it because they were afraid to say it (cue fluff) BUT as far as general headcanons go…I think they say it at the exact same time, actually. I mean, it’s canon that they have this habit of saying things in unison so why not this? Like both of them sort of agonize over when to say it because they don’t want to freak the other one out if they aren’t ready, but one morning they both just say it at the same time and realize they were worried for no reason. (At the same time, I’m totally cool with them saying it at the same time and having it be the easiest thing in the world…like neither are surprised they said it simultaneously and they just smile and go on with their day because let’s face it, they both already knew.)

18. Who leaves little notes in the other’s one lunch? (Bonus: what does it usually say?)

Harvey. 

Since they probably wouldn’t be working together anymore, he would leave Mike little notes to get him through the day (especially on days they were apart longer or on days Mike was sick or something) and of course, random movie quotes that would make Mike laugh. 

19. Who tells their family/friends about their relationship first?

OUCH. Can I skip this?

Ok, no, I’ll answer it, but…ouch.

Alright, so Harvey would tell Marcus when things got serious (ie when Mike moved in maybe.) And Jessica is his family, technically, but she would’ve already known for months so when he tells her she just smiles at him.

We haven’t met Harvey’s mother (yet?) so I don’t know if she’d ever really even need or want to know, so I’m not sure about her. (Not going to lie, until we meet her and get some kind of resolution/confrontation…I’m always going to be on Harvey’s side with this for the time being, because it clearly really fucked him up and he was just a kid.)

And Mike…Mike has literally no one to tell and this is the saddest thing in the world, this is exactly what I wrote about in the post I made about a fic I wanted where Mike gets really sad about not having a family/parents to call and tell about the milestones in his life (like marrying Harvey or going back to school/graduating, etc., having kids, etc.) FUCK THIS IS SO SAD I HAVE TO MOVE ON

(My only hope is maybe him and Trevor could reunited/Trevor could be his best man at his Harvey’s wedding… On one hand I really wish Mike had friends to share things with, but on the other hand, Harvey is really all he needs. And I know a lot of people hate Trevor but I still quietly mourn their friendship.)

20. What do their family/friends think of their relationship?

Marcus is obviously happy for his brother, and I think him and Mike would get a long great (ah, there we go, Mike has a friend now!!) Jessica and Donna and anyone at the firm who knows supports it because they knew they were fucking soulmates from the start, duh.

21. Who is more likely to start dancing with the other?

I actually don’t know? Mike, probably, but Harvey would on a show about how he “doesn’t dance” but secretly he loves it.

22. Who cooks more/who is better at cooking?

LOL, Harvey.

23. Who comes up with cheesy pick up lines?

I guess this sounds like something Mike would do?

24. Who whispers inappropriate things in the other’s ear at inappropriate times?

BOTH OF THEM.

(honestly where’s that season one gif of Harvey whispering into Mike’s ear?)

25. Who needs more assurance?

This would be equal, it’s just that Mike is more likely to ask Harvey for reassurance whereas Harvey wants to be the strong one so he sorta keeps quiet about it and waits for Mike figure out what’s wrong (which does’t take long because Mike can read him so well.)

26. What would be their theme song?

I swear to god I answered this one out loud in my car today lmfao because it really was perplexing me. I mean, there’s the songs I hear and think “this is 100% marvey” but then…there could be a totally random song that would never remind me of them but maybe they heard it at a restaurant on their anniversary or at a smoky bar when they were dancing on Mike’s birthday, or in the back of a cab after they drank too much and couldn’t stop laughing…and it just became Their Song.

(But if we’re going with the former, I have like a million so it’s hard to pick. One in particular that will always make me think of them, from Mike’s POV, is I’ll Be by Edwin McCain)

I’ll be your cryin’ shoulder
I’ll be love suicide
I’ll be better when I’m older
I’ll be the greatest fan of your life

27. Who would sing to their child back to sleep?

MIKE! Not saying Harvey wouldn’t do this, because he totally would and he’d be an amazing dad, but this just screams Mike honestly. Because of the thing where his parents/grammy used to read him Curious George, it just seems like reading/singing to his kid(s) is something he would make sure he did.

28. What do they do when they’re away from each other?

Harvey thinks of Mike fondly throughout the day and can’t wait to see him again, but Mike is slightly more frantic about it because How Does He Do This Life Thing Without Harvey.

29. One headcanon about this OTP that breaks your heart.

That Harvey loves Mike more than Mike loves Harvey.

30. One headcanon about this OTP that mends it.

Mike loves him just as fucking much GOODBYE

anonymous asked:

11-20 pls pls pls

Who collects rocks and shells when they go to the beach and who thinks it’s dumb?

Carol likes to collect little souvenirs from everywhere she goes with Therese cause she’s a lil sap so at the beach when she goes to pick up shells and stuff Therese runs to her and swats her arm away. Therese spends the next 5 minutes explaining how taking shells messes with the eco system of the beach and that it’s not good for the environment and Carol tries her hardest not to kiss her in the middle of a crowded beach because she’s in awe of her angel.

Who picks fights for no reason just so they can have kinky sex?

Neither?? I mean if they wanted to have kinky sex they would just ask the other like why they gotta fight?

Who secretly admires the hell out of the other and thinks they’re the bravest person they’ve ever met?

BOTH OF THEM. Carol (”I think of your bravery that I hadn’t expected”) cannot understand how Therese is so unselfish and would be with her in a world that is so dangerous for them. She thinks Therese is the bravest person ever to be so vehemently herself at her young age because Carol knows when she was Therese’s age she sure as hell was not so brave and Therese helped her be brave and helped her fully be herself and Carol just admires and praises her for that always and forever.

And to Therese, Carol is just the strongest person ever. While it’s a personal idealisation, it is also not without reason. She doesn’t know anyone who was that devoted a mother that she would go through extensive therapy and months of misery just to fight for custody. She doesn’t know how Carol just embodies strength and with Carol, she can tide over any obstacle.

Who has an adorable sneeze and who sneezes so aggressively they pull a muscle? 

Therese has the most adorable sneeze but Carol sneezes like a dad who has a respiratory problem

Who wants to have sex at work/school and who is terrified of getting caught?

Therese wants to but she never voices it because Carol is really terrified of getting caught and a whole world of shit falling on them. But Carol can’t lie and say she doesn’t think about it either and let’s just say Therese has her ways of persuasion.  

Who smells the hell out of the other’s shirts when they’re away but pretends that they don’t?

I dont even need to answer this. If I had the gif of Therese smelling Carol’s blue knit sweater I would put it here and let it speak for itself

Who believes in astrology and who doesn’t care and just wants the other to make out with them? 

If you are talking signs and horoscopes, then Carol surprisingly knows a lot about it and tarot, says it’s something she picked up in art college because of a rather “high spirited” roommate. Therese likes when Carol rambles about random shit but often its bring your cute face here so I can kiss you.

If you are talking about stars and constellations, then Therese is definitely the geek. I always think that Therese went star gazing with her father and she associated her father with Sirius (the star). She could often see it out of her boarding school dorm window and it was a major source of comfort for her. So if Therese talks about that, Carol knows how much it means to her and she just hugs her close and listens patiently.

Who would survive the apocalypse and who wouldn’t stand a chance?

Neither would survive my bud. Carol and her cynical ass wouldn’t be dealing with all that and just say I am chilling in this apartment till we run out of resources or they come and get us and Therese would take out a fair amount but nah I don’t think she stands a chance

Who is majorly ticklish and who is the tickle-attacker?

Therese is majorly ticklish and Carol is the tickle attacker. Tickle wars are their second favourite activity that involves rolling around on their bed

Who greatly exaggerates being sick every time they feel even a little poorly just so the other will take care of them?

CAROL AIRD. With Harge, she was the one taking care of everyone which was a swift change from her childhood where she was the centre of attention so to just have Therese pamper her and take care of her makes her feel so good.

Imagine going back to Bremerton with Nathan to visit his family and ending up babysitting his nieces and nephews with him. He’d be so happy about it because he got to see you play with them and he’d love it so much. And secretly you would both kinda use it as a like test run to really see how the other is with kids. So at the end of the day when you two finally left and went back to his childhood house he’d say to you “I really can’t wait to have our own kids, you’re gonna make such a great mom” and you’d smile back at him and kiss him and say “yeah well let’s try for kids!” and his eyes would light up and he’d get so happy and thats how you ended up pregnant with you and Nathan’s first child!

anonymous asked:

(Fluffy headcanon Friday just constantly makes me think of Kylux kisses, which are my favorite thing to think about) I like to think that their first kiss was kinda terrible just because it was really their FIRST kiss ever, for both of them. Hux kisses Kylo goodbye before a mission one day and Kylo is like "what was that?" and Hux is like "um, a kiss?" And Kylo says "I didn't know it would feel like that." "Me neither" Hux replies. It's awkward. They have to try again later ;)

It felt weird. Their stomachs felt bubbly and their heads foggy. It felt strange and new and wonderful.
When Kylo returns they practice a lot more, and the strange feelings from before only multiple.
Now they feel tingly all over, their bodies feel too hot, their clothes too tight, not to mention how their bodies react when they subconsciously grind into each other.
Kissing is not like how they expected. But they never want to stop.
Any chance they get they kiss. They’ll find storage closets or abandoned conference rooms. Anywhere they have a moment of privacy. Even if it’s just a quick peck.
The next time Kylo leaves for a mission, the kiss Hux gives him is long and passionate, and it still makes their hearts flutter.

thats making me think more of mary tbh….killing sims 2 tide her over….sherlock would make every woman both of them knows a lesbian and whisper “free them” and john would literally not make anyone else hed just make sherlock kiss him and he’d cry

rileyslucass  asked:

█║│♛ ; rucas

Who would throw the other in the pool:

> Lucas would so throw Riley in the pool. Lol I actually wrote a fic chapter about it, it was cute. She would whine about her hair getting wet, and he would kiss her and tell her that everything was going to be just fine.

Who is the better carer when the other is sick:

> Riley, typically because it’s a maternal instinct she always grew up with having a mother like Topanga, but they both take very good care of each other from time to time when they do get sick.

Who would force the other to do extreme sports with them:

> Believe it or not, Lucas swore of extremities after Texas, so they soft have become more of Riley’s things to suggest. He always thinks they’re going to die -whether it be rock climbing, hurdling (you can fuck yourself up doing hurdles), or any other crazy sport - they never die.

Who would cook the better romantic dinner:

> Lucas!!! Because Riley prides herself on loving romance, but Lucas “I’m gonna bring you a white horse” Lucas “it’s always been Riley” Lucas “let me shield you from the fire alarm sprinklers with my jacket” Lucas “I’m gonna ask your father for permission to ask you on a date.” Friar, wins the cake for this one.

Who would build the blanket fort in the living room:

> Both of them! Riley would get everything ready and Lucas would assemble, and they would cuddle and watch movies together on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Who would have the best holiday ideas:

> Riley. She’s always on Pinterest, or Tumblr, or anywhere looking for new ideas to make DIYs, the holidays fun, make up tutorials. Riley’s mind is always running with great ideas. And of course every year, and I mean EVERY year, they have to have purple and blue twinkly lights hung up around the house.

Who would need to clean out the other’s stuff to make room for their own:

> Riley would clean out Lucas’ closet to make room for her dresses and he would whine, but settle for the hall closet right before the living room. And Riley would try to throw out any non-Knicks t-shirts he had but he would snatch them away, promising he would go down with his team.

anonymous asked:

Can I request some fluffy poly!klance x reader stuff?

*cartwheels in* SO I-eee can’t get into the mindset of klance since I don’t ship it, but I can still do headcanons

  • Okay, we’ve all established Lance is a shit so he would probably steal you away at every given moment to piss off Keith
  • Keith would ignore it for a while then go storm Lance’s room where you both most likely are when he wants attention
  • “Stop being childish, Lance!”
  • “But I’m (y/n)’s boyfriend so I do what I want!”
  • “(Y/n) chose both of us, you idiot.”
  • Dating Lance=pick-up lines constantly, most likely dirty ones
  • “Did you clean you’re pants because I can see myself in them~.”
  • “Shut up, Lance.”
  • Keith isn’t much of a hugger, Lance is and he will hug you whenever and wherever possible
  • Keith would rather place his hand on you’re shoulder and kiss your temple when you both are alone
  • Lance doesn’t fucking care he’ll kiss you when and where he wants, then brag about it
@blue-skies-sunrise replied to your post:Sinian Wedding Customs

Even though this is an Erutra verse, I’m excited about it. ��

It’s Erutra, NileMarie, and MikeNana :D :D Though right now it’s largely an RP verse, you bet your bottom I’ll be writing fics for it. 

Some points you’ll enjoy:

  • Nile and Marie eloped at 16. {their families were feuding due to Kuchel’s affair with Marie, Erwin, & Nana’s father which resulted in Levi and it was a mess but NM were like fuck u guys we’re in love}
  • Levi had to kiss Nile. It was awkward and they both grumbled about it. It was amusing.
  • Nile’s father refused to kiss them, sending Nile into a panic about whether or not the gods would accept their marriage.
  • They have 8 daughters when the main timeline of the verse opens and Marie is incubating baby #9. I think they end up having 10 but probably more because. Because.
  • When she had baby #10 she didn’t even bother telling Nile she was pregnant, deciding to surprise him with the child when he came home.
  • It was indeed a surprise.
  • Every time Nile goes off to war, his daughters give him an adventure novel to take with him.
  • Marie and Nanaba rule the city while Erwin & the boys are away. Even when Petra is queen, the three women run things together. (even going to far as to plan Erwin’s next conquest)
  • Levi is their bastard half-brother but Erwin, Marie, & Nana never refer to him as such. He is their brother. End.
  • Marie has always been super protective of Levi (much to his chagrin) and all she wants from him is his acceptance of her as his sister

There are many many angsty parts as well but I won’t hurt your marshmallow soul like that today.

If you’re interested in poking around, you can peep the threads we have for it (they’ll read in chronological order so you don’t have to go searching for the post before it to see what’s going on)

Nothing of Concern {complete}: When sixteen year old Levi staggers into the palace in the middle of the night, barely able to stand, Marie offers a gentle touch and an open heart to her younger brother, even if he’s reluctant to accept it.

The Conqueror King {complete}: The emperor is gifted a princess for his victory and, sparing her live, decides she is to be his queen

A Necessary Wedding: Erwin weds his new queen, bringing his customs upon her, and doing his best to show he will be a good, steadfast husband to her.

*breathes* I fucking love it.

anonymous asked:

(1/4) Ok so there's this really old video I found from 2003 on youtube that's basically basement!mcr getting into a house party fight with these other dudes. And Mikey isn't anywhere to be seen, Gerard gets tackled and Ray is holding back frank who

(2/4)just went ballistic and ended up taking out like 5 other guys And I can’t stop thinking about how much it looks like Frank getting angry because his two twinky boyfriends got hurt. And just imagine how afterwards, the bros would be taking care of

(¾)of him ‘cause he took the most damage. And they bandage his knuckles, kiss his bruises, and all three of them just kinda lazily make out. And G gets the idea of giving him “gratitude head” for defending  them so they both go down on frank

(4/4) and it’s all just really cute and loving and Frank’s breaths are a little more laboured than usual 'cause his abdomen is a bit sore and G can’t really open his mouth as much because he got punched in the jaw and now I wanna read a fic about this

and it’s funny cause frank’s the smallest fucker but he’ll fight anyone so this happens more often than not and every time Mikey and Gee just sigh and take care of him because even if they get involved Frank’s always more hurt. and they tell him to stop but he’s always like “they were looking at you funny” “I heard them call gee a fag” “he grabbed your ass, mikes” 

so the brothers are longsuffering nurses to Frank’s constant myriad of injuries, but the excuse to lavish attention on him is never wasted. this is pure and good Sin. also link me bitch

oopsmybadguys  asked:

36-170 pls :3

You have no idea how long this took 😅

36: Where were you born?

Ascot in Berkshire, UK

37: What is your eye color?

I honestly don’t know. Some people say blue, some people say green, others say a mixture of blue and green. So I guess some sort of teal if they’re right?

38: Introvert or extrovert?

Introvert. I’ve got my small circle of people - if you’re let into it, I trust you a hell of a lot 👍🏻

39: Do you believe in horoscopes and zodiacs?

I used to read the ones in the newspaper as a bit of fun, I never really believed in them. I don’t read them any more now that we don’t get the paper

40: Hugs or kisses?

Why not both? But if I had to choose, hugs

41: Who is someone you would like to see/visit right now?

@matteddy because I haven’t seen him since before his birthday, and we need to go for a trip in the land yacht he can now drive

42: Who is someone you love deeply?

Parents. Putting up with me for 22 years is admirable.

43: Any piercings you want?

I guess I wouldn’t mind an ear piercing just so I’ve got the option if I ever wanted something there - but I’m not a huge fan of piercings to be honest

44: Do you like tattoos and piercings?

Tattoos yes, I’d love to have a few but I don’t know what I’d get. Piercings, see above :L

45: Do you smoke or have you ever done so?

I’ve tried it a couple of times, but I didn’t like it so I didn’t bother carrying on with it

46: Talk about your crush, if you have one!

She’s tall and slender, and goes well with coke. That’s right, vodka. You know, you always knew

47: What is a sound you really hate?

Squeaky shoes on a polished floor. I don’t know why, I can deal with it for a little bit but it just grates on me after a while. That’s not the only one but it was the first to come to mind.

48: A sound you really love?

Other than the obvious “songs I really like,” answer then waves on a beach is always nice and relaxing

49: Can you do a backflip?

I cannot. I know this from experience.

50: Can you do the splits?

See above.

51: Favorite actor and/or actress?

Michael Caine. The man can do anything from Cockney gangster to Alfred, for crying out loud

52: Favorite movie?

Either the original Italian Job from 1969, or Rush. A running theme of this ask is cars, it would seem…

53: How are you feeling right now?

Content. I’m in bed with good music on, it’s night-time, it’s fairly cool in my room and I’m messaging someone. Life is good.

54: What color would you like your hair to be right now?

I would love to be able to pull off electric blue. But I really, really can’t so maybe just a slightly darker brown.

55: When did you feel happiest?

This sounds really depressing, as if I’m not happy now. Apart from work being difficult at times, now is a pretty good time for me

56: Something that calms you down?

Driving, preferably at night. It doesn’t matter where, it’s just so relaxing and it’s a great time to think about things

57: Have any mental disorders? [Only ask this if you know the user doesn’t mind!]

Social anxiety, but I’m very slowly getting better. I joined a local group for people into the same things as me, and meeting them has definitely helped purely because there’s so many of them

58: What does your URL mean?

It’s a song by Moog - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6HlzbBvHBk]this one[/url] and it’s one of my favourites

59: What three words describe you the most?

Shy, geeky, occasionally passionate.

60: Do you believe in evolution?

Yes.

61: What makes you unfollow a blog?

Needlessly offensive posts/comments. Luckily I haven’t had to unfollow many blogs

62: What makes you follow a blog?

The content. The rest of it is just dressing

63: Favorite kind of person:

Those who are always there for you, no matter what time it is or what it is you want to talk to them about. Also people with a silly streak that still know their stuff about what they’re into, and that I can have an interesting and long conversation with

64: Favorite animal(s):

Dogs, cats are kinda cool, and penguins just because they look like they’re wearing tuxedos :L

65: Name three of your favorite blogs.

At the moment, @f1championship @matteddy and @oopsmybadguys

66: Favorite emoticon:

Emoticons, my most used are probably :L and :3 at the moment. As for emojis, the nerdy smile with glasses (I’m posting this from my laptop so I can’t post it)

67: Favorite meme:

I can’t possibly answer this, I love all memes equally

68: What is your MBTI personality type?

INFJ-T - there’s an almost creepy accurate summary/profile thing here [link to https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality]

69: What is your star sign?

Cancer

70: Can your dog roll over on command, if you have a dog?

I’ve tried teaching her, but no she can’t at the moment

71: What outfit out of all your clothes do you like to wear the most?

Until today it was my MCM Maaaad t-shirt, but my new Underwood 2016 House of Cards t-shirt is better. Other than that I like my Superdry hoodie, either my French Connection or New Look skinny jeans, and either my black or red Converse

72: Post a selfie or two?

My next post will be a selfie :)

73: Do you have platform shoes?

I don’t, I’d probably fall over if I wore them :L

74: What is one random but interesting fact about yourself?

I’m really quick to learn the words to songs. I’ve been listening to the Hamilton soundtrack lately and know most of the words to a few of the songs (but not the meeting/rap battle ones, that shit’s hard)

75: Can you do a front flip?

Nope!

76: Do you like birds?

Eagles and good-looking birds, yes. Pigeons that crap on my car and steal food, not even slightly

77: Do you like to swim?

I do - but I haven’t been swimming in a few years, because reasons

78: Is swimming or ice skating more fun to you?

I look like newborn Bambi when I’m on ice skates, but I do find skating is more fun than swimming - even if I’m usually falling over!

79: Something you wish didn’t exist:

Intolerance

*looks at Trump supporters* what’s good

80: Some thing you wish did exist:

I can’t choose between teleportation or time travel. I’m going with time travel.

81: Piercings you have?

None!

82: Something you really enjoy doing:

Driving, or tidying things up. Others find both of those monotonous and boring, I find them immensely satisfying to do them and do them right

83: Favorite person to talk to:

Probably Teddy, he’s so easy to get along with. Or Hannah

84: What was your first impression of Tumblr?

“oh, so thiiiiiis is why so many people use this” when seeing how there’s a blog for literally anything

85: How many followers do you have?

At the moment, 28

86: Can you run a mile within ten minutes?

I’d be surprised if I can even run a mile 😅

87: Do your socks always match?

Yeah, normally

88: Can you touch your toes and keep your legs straight completely?

Hold on I’m gonna try this

Update: no

Further update: ow

89: What are your birthstones?

I just looked this up - I didn’t know but apparently they’re pearl, moonstone and alexandrite, which changes colour and looks amazing

90: If you were an animal, which one would you be?

I’m not sure, but probably some breed of dog. Nothing too smart or anything, but loyal

91: If a flower could aesthetically represent you, what kind would it be?

I like violets, so yeah those. Not super into flowers tbh :L

92: A store you hate?

Sports Direct. It’s so badly laid out and so dark and messy, not how shops should be. I don’t go in there these days, not my kind of place anyway

93: How many cups of coffee can you drink in one day?

Don’t tempt me. Although I’m not a huge fan of coffee unless it’s got syrup or cream or some sort of flavouring to minimise the taste of actual coffee, so when I drink it it’s usually Starbucks. So I think this might be limited by the sheer cost of all the coffee rather than how much of it I can pour into myself :L

94: Would you rather be able to fly or read minds?

Read minds - because I’m a nosy bugger at times, and I’d probably end up flying into something anyway

95: Do you like to wear camo?

Not really, haven’t worn it since I was 11 I think

96: Winter or summer?

My answer to this changes pretty regularly. I’m going with summer for now because I’m enjoying the long days and the fact it’s still light at 9pm

97: How long can you hold your breath for?

1 minute and 40 seconds just now, but I’ve got a cold so that probably isn’t helping

98: Least favorite person?

My boss has his moments of being an unbearable, whiny asshat I guess.

99: Someone you look up to:

Lewis Hamilton - he has made some questionable choices, but he shows how far hard work and determination can take you

100: A store you love?

I do most of my shopping online, but I always like going into Game. You just know that everyone in there, usually including the staff, share a passion for the same thing

101: Favorite type of shoes

Converse Chuck Taylors, they go with any outfit

102: Where do you live?

Southmoor in Oxfordshire, UK

103: Are you a vegetarian or vegan? If so, why?

I’m not, bacon is too tasty

104: What is your favorite mineral or gem?

Sapphire or emerald, they’ve both got a real depth of shine and colour when they’re polished up. I don’t see the point in clear gems, they don’t tend to stand out from what’s around them as much as coloured ones do

105: Do you drink milk?

I do indeed, preferably semi-skimmed

106: Do you like bugs?

Not got too much of an opinion about them to be honest, but wasps are utter gits who like to indulge in low-level general bastardry for fun. I really don’t like wasps.

107: Do you like spiders?

I don’t dislike them. I’m impartial to spiders, they’re not snakes so they’ve got that going for them

108: Something you get paranoid about?

Calling someone I don’t know on the phone. Like I’m not sure who I’m gonna get or what they’re going to say or what they’re going to be like

109: Can you draw:

Not even slightly. I’m not an arty person. I’ve tried before, then see the finished product and put it away, never again to see the light of day

110: Nosiest question you have ever been asked?

A girl on Tinder straight up asked what my bank balance was. Bye Felicia 👋🏻

111: A question you hate being asked?

“Tell me something interesting about yourself” - I don’t know what counts as interesting!

112: Ever been bitten by a spider?

Nope. It’ll happen one day, and then I’ll get my superpowers and you’ll pay. YOU’LL ALL PAY. Anyway…

113: Do you like the sound of waves at the beach?

Who doesn’t?

114: Do you prefer cloudy or sunny days?

Sunny, but not when it’s a low sun that gets in your eyes all the time

115: Someone you’d like to kiss or cuddle right now:

Okay I changed my mind, this is the nosiest question

116: Favorite cloud type:

Lakitu

117: What color do you wish the sky was?

I like it blue. Green might be cool though

118: Do you have freckles?

Nope, unless I’ve developed some since the last time I looked in the mirror

Update: still nope

119: Favorite thing about a person:

Their mind/personailty. A person can be supermodel-hot (which I’ve never found all that attractive tbh but you get the idea) with millions in the bank, but if you’ve got no common interests or anything like that it just kills any possibility of a decent relationship, platonic or otherwise

120: Fruits or vegetables?

I like both, but prefer fruit as on the whole it tastes better. Cherries and bananas are too good to say no to

121: Something you want to do right now:

Go for a walk around town, I love doing that at night when it’s quiet. But I can’t because I’ve had a few drinks tonight and I’m not a drink-driving asshat.

122: Is the ocean or sky prettier?

When they’re both at their best, I prefer the ocean. The sky is just a number of (very lovely) shades of blue, but the ocean moves, glints as light hits it and it’s generally just a bit more interesting

123: Sweet or sour foods?

Why not both? Chicken fried rice with sweet & sour sauce is the shit.

124: Bright or dim lights?

Depends on the situaton. Vegas or Tokyo, as examples, would not have anywhere near as much impact as they do if the lights were all really dim. But sometimes bright lights really hurt my eyes, a dimmer switch for the world would be handy on those occasions

125: Do you believe in a certain magical creature?

*whispers* Pokémon

126: Something you hate about Tumblr:

The fact that you have to watch what you say more closely than in a job interview at times, for fear of pissing off some group and having your life turned into a misery if you go too far with it

127: Something you love about Tumblr:
There’s a blog for anything. Like literally ANYTHING.

128: What do you think about the least?

Well, I don’t tend to think about spectroscopic analysis of brain neural activities very often

129: What would you want written on your tombstone?

“See, I told you I was sick.”

130: Who would you like to punch in the face right now?

No-one in particular, I’m not a fighter. Donald Trump could always use a smack in the chops, I guess

131: What is something you love but also hate about yourself?

My tendency to overthink. It means that stuff gets done properly and nothing gets forgotten, but it does take over your life while you’re doing it.

132: Do you smile with your teeth showing for pictures?

Fuck no. I’m considering having work done on them because they’re awful

133: Computer or TV?

Computer. I can watch the shows I like on Netflix or Prime anyway

134: Do you like roller coasters?

I do, but I haven’t been on one for a few years now. Need to go to a theme park sometime soon!

135: Do you get motion sickness or seasickness?

Motion sickness no, but sometimes I get seasick. Only sometimes, other times I’m totally fine, it seems to be totally random

136: Are your ears lobed or attached?

Lobed

137: Do you believe in karma?

I’d like to, I really would, but the world can be such a cruel place that it makes it quite difficult

138: On a scale of 1-10, how attractive would you say you are?

A solid 3 - perhaps some of my followers can answer this! Oh fuck, what have I unleashed…

139: What nicknames do you have/have had?

I’ve had a few. The ones I can think of right now:

Mattyvole
Matty
Tombsy
Tomb Raider
Vidal Sassoon (at my old job, when I still had my long hair)

140: Did you have any pretend or imaginary friends?

I don’t think so? If I did, I can’t remember them

141: Have you ever seen a therapist/shrink?

I have not

142: Would you say you are a good or bad influence to others?

Depends on what kind of mood I’m in. Most of the time I like to think I’m the voice of reason, but other times I will egg you on to get another drink or buy that thing you like but aren’t sure about buying

143: Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts/help?

Giving - that’s the fun part, working out what somebody wants for their birthday/Christmas/whatever and keeping it secret until the time

144: What makes you angry

People who are intolerant of the fact that other people live their lives in a different way than they do.

145: How many languages do you speak fluently?

Only English 😞 I used to be alright at French too, but haven’t used it in so long I’ve forgotten most of it. I know the odd few words here and there in other languages, but nothing approaching fluency.

146: Do you prefer boys, girls, and/or non-binaries?

Girls

147: Are you androgynous?

Nope

148: Favorite physical thing about yourself:

I hate questions like this :L I’ve always had fairly strong legs, so I guess those? Oh and I quite like my eyes I guess, they’re an interesting colour

149: Favorite thing about your personality:

Again, I hate questions like this! Let’s flip this the other way, what’s YOUR favourite thing about my personality?

150: Name three people you would like to talk to right now in person.

Ayrton Senna - one of my heroes, I’d like to see what his mindset is like
Michael Jackson - huge fan of his music, I’d like to know what was going through his mind when his life turned chaotic
Paul Walker - just because I’m a huge fan

151: If you could go back into time and live in one era, which would you choose?

Obviously it would suck in terms of technology, first aid and all that stuff, but the late 1950s/early 1960s would be cool

152: Do you like BuzzFeed?

Some of their articles yes, but most of them seem to be the same clickbait crap over and over again

153: How did you meet your spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend/partner? [If you have one.]

I haven’t got one! 😅

154: Do you like to kiss others’ foreheads or hands for platonic reasons?

I’ve never come across anyone doing this for platonic reasons. Is this a thing, Tumblr?

155: Do you like to play with others’ hair?

Guilty

156: What embarrasses you?

There are quite a lot, but the first one to come to mine was public speaking

157: Something that makes you nervous/anxious:

Meeting/speaking to new people for the first time, with no idea of what kind of person they are

158: Biggest lie you have ever told:

The lies I’ve told have been very small, not affecting much, if anything at all. Sorry Tumblr, you thought you were going to get an exposé on me!

159: How many people are you following?

71

160: How many posts do you have on your blog(s)?

585

161: How many drafts do you have on your blog(s)?

1, and I’m not sure why I never posted it

162: How many likes do you have on your blog(s)?

I’ve had a quick look around the account pages on Tumblr and I can’t find how to see this - if anyone knows, please let me know and I’ll update the post!

163: Last time you cried and why:

Couple of months ago at a guess, and I was depressed/anxious about a number of things.

164: Do you have long or short hair?

Short, at the moment

165: Longest your hair has ever been:

It was shoulder-length for a number of years, until earlier this year in fact

166: Why do you like, dislike, or have neutral feelings about religion?

I’m neutral because… Nothing’s happened to me personally that has made me like or dislike it?

167: Do you really care how the universe and world was created?

Not particularly - we’re here now so let’s play the hand we’re dealt and see what we can do

168: Do you like to wear makeup?

I’ve only worn it once, when a female friend put foundation on me to cover some red marks under my eyes. I can’t say it was either good or bad :L

169: Can you stand on your hands or head for more than thirty seconds?

I can’t stand on my head or hands at all, thirty seconds is just asking for me to break something (most likely whatever I fell onto)

170: Did you answer the questions you were asked truthfully?

There is one lie. Let me know if you think you know which question it is 😅

Hope you’re happy @oopsmybadguys :)