You're still posting his disgusting artist? His mysoginostic characters have NO place on tumblr, nor do you if you think ANY of this is ok or redeemable. In 2017 we're supposed to be a BETTER world, a SAFER world, a LESS WOMAN-HATING world, yet here you are posting "hurr look at da titties boy women sure are sexy but also worthless!" in artist format. Fuck off and die, I bet you jack off to anime because no woman would actually get within 100 feet of a greasy manchild like you.
I normally choose to post Mashima’s artwork here, and nothing more. This blog was not made for any purpose but to share Mashima-senshi’s art, I have had no intentions of speaking out, or spreading any word. However, I was greeted with this in the mailbox and this is not okay.
I’m reusing a lot of old points from the previous post I’ve answered because I’m too tired and the points are generally the same.
1. Anon hate is never okay. It shows that you are a coward who do not have the guts to speak out with your identity attached, likely because you’re afraid of the repercussions. If you do not have the guts to speak out openly about your apparent disgust, you do not have the right to speak out at all, especially not a blog where his work is being shared and loved. That being said, hate in general is not okay.
2. *this, *misogynistic : Disgusting is subjective. What you find disgusting, other people may not. What we find disgusting, you may not. For example, I find this random anonymous ask attacking an artist disgusting, but you most certainly do not seem to deem it so. On the other hand, I’m sure many others following this blog for his artwork would agree that his artwork is rather great in their opinion. As this is a subjective determination, I will leave this as such.
3. What are you doing on a blog that does nothing but post Hiro Mashima’s artwork if you find it disgusting? It seems you may have a problem. If you find something disgusting, I suggest that you stay away from it. Perhaps you can try a blacklist function, it is easily found with a quick google search. Going to a blog that posts nothing but something you find disgusting may mean that you have an issue, please see a doctor if it persists, it is not healthy for you to continually visit something that contains things you find disgusting.
4. There are a lot of things that have NO place on tumblr,; such as abuse and attack ( of which you are doing so ), cowardice ( in failing to show yourself while attacking others ). This? This is just art work of virtual characters that do not actually exist. If you are so wondrous, kindly focus your attempts of righteousness in a direction such as domestic abuse, rape and the likes. Please do in fact. The world could do with far lesser rapists. None at all would be just marvelous.
4. Who’s hating on women? You have deemed the women in Fairy Tail as sexy but also worthless, but not me. Not us. Maybe I speak for myself but I see the women of Fairy Tail as strong individuals who may have their moments to shine taken often ( unfortunately ), but such does not mean that they are any less worthy of compliments. Each of them has fought through their own troubles, traumas and sculpted a life for themselves. I don’t know what you are reading if you don’t see that. Perhaps you should be correcting yourself and your misogynistic views if you are the one seeing that the women are “sexy but also worthless”. Cause I’m pretty sure any of the women in Fairy Tail can take your ass anytime if they were in fact real.
5. Telling someone to fuck of and die is generally considered as abuse or harassment. Hey, that’s rude. That makes you a coward who attacks people, telling them to die. What makes you any better than the supposedly ‘misogynistic’ people you call us? We are just people who enjoy pretty art. You are someone who attacks people. How are you any better?
6. If you find that his work is horrible, you may choose to drop Fairy Tail like I know many have done. What is the issue here? I find it hard to understand why you continue to apparently torment yourself with art and story that you do not like and find disgusting. If you dislike it so much, please leave the fandom. No one is stopping you.
6. You’re talking about something personal, but unfortunately for you, I do not jack off. And there are many women who I hang out with frequently, definitely within 100 feet, sometimes even less than one feet. Also I’m not a manchild. I’m actually a woman who is definitely not greasy. LOL. Personal attacks don’t really work.
I do not advocate hate in any forms. If you dislike something, the smart move is to unfollow, blacklist, and avoid. Going forward to send messages like such to a blog that enjoys what you do not is honestly not the action you should be taking. You take the fun and happiness out of others because you dislike something. One can not expect everyone to like the same thing, and on the same note, one cannot expect everyone to dislike the same thing. You would not like it if I came up to you and said horrible things about the things you like, you would not like it if I came up to you and said, and I quote “ Fuck off and die”. Even if you can not enjoy something, you should not take that enjoyment away from others.
People who come to this blog came here for Hiro Mashima’s artwork. If you do not have that intention, or like them, please just leave. There is no place for your hate here. This is a place for people who enjoy Hiro Mashima’s artwork to unite and connect.
If any word is spread in this post, let it be this.HATE IS NOT OKAY.