The Writer Becomes... The Reader?
@your-democracy-is-fucked: “so this is a dumb idea i had, i love my favs on here, because they all have such amazing ways of writing the ‘reader’ and i thought, if you, yes you, were actually in mr robot, lets say for this, you are the hacker behind the hacker, i wanna see your head cannon for your character, make them who ever you want, as crazy and odd, as normal what would your person be gonna tag my favs cause i really wanna see theres, would the person have a code name or your real name you decide”
A/N: Not a dumb idea. Fun idea. I will do fun idea. I’m gonna do this in the same kind of template as @mr-musings bc I’m unoriginal
- Her name is Alma. (Not mi actual nombre, my name is unusual so i wanna keep my anonymity)
- Hispanic af
- Aspergers af
- Lives to fuck shit up
- Works at Elliot’s fave coffee joint
- Bc she is slightly addicted to coffee
- And to annoying Elliot
“Oh look, it’s the grim reaper. Come to get his morning cup of children’s souls.”
“Can I just get my usual?”
“Only if you give me a smile. Teeth and everything. I don’t like shit done halfway.”- She cares very much about Elliot and his wellbeing but has no idea how to offer her help to him.
- Routinely makes him uncomfortable without meaning to thanks to her lack of social boundaries.
- But their awful combination of social and mental issues leads to a strangely harmonious friendship. They’ve had many a kushed out rant about the difficulties they face daily.
- Occasionally they’ll catch each other after work and smoke a j.
“It’s the only thing that really mellows me out. That and sex.”
- She’s bad at dropping hints about wanting to sleep with Elliot, in the sense that she’s far too obvious and leaves Elliot rather lost for how to respond.
- They’re friends for about four months before Elliot has the confidence to ask her over in a very roundabout way.
“I have weed.”
“Great, lets smoke.”
“Its at home. And it would take me a while to uh, go there, get it and come back.”
“Oh. There’s always tomorrow after work I guess.” Fuck she’s as bad at taking hints as she is at dropping them.
“Or you could just… Come over.”
- Much to Alma’s delight, they end up having extremely high sex.
- But thanks to their social ineptitude, they never really tell each other their feelings or put a label on the fact that Alma’s goes back to Elliot’s almost every night.
- However, they don’t need words. Although they struggle greatly to convey things, one way or another, the message always gets across.