basic smokey eye tutorial with glō minerals smoky eye kit-
1. Apply color #1 beneath the brow and on the inner 1/3 of the lid as a highlight.
2. Apply color #2 on the remaining 2/3 of the lid and blend into the crease.
3. With a small blending brush, blend color #3 through the outer crease and along both lashlines, forming a C shape with the color. If your desired look is more elongated, apply in a sideways V shape.
4. Go about the same step above but with color #4 and a small angled brush for precision. This will add more darkness and contrast. The more layers, the more dimensional!
5. Curl lashes, apply mascara and falsies if you choose.