How to wash your hair.
I’ve been doing it wrong apparently.
- Use lukewarm water. Not hot.
- Don’t use more than a coin-sized shampoo dollop.
- Only shampoo the roots - it dries out the ends.
- Only condition the ends - it makes the roots oily.
- Double shampoo, single conditioner.
- Comb in the shower before rinsing out the conditioner.
- Pat dry with a towel - rubbing breaks it.
- Use coconut oil or argan oil on the ends whilst damp to avoid splits.
- Let it air dry whenever possible - artificial heat makes it brittle.