1. You will need: a bag of frozen or fresh cranberries, 2 cinnamon sticks, loose tea leafs (I use a cinnamon blend from David’s tea or plain black tea) and liquid cranberry pills (this is optional but you should have these already if you want a tasty 🐱)
2. Add one cup of the cranberries to a pot of 4 cups of boiling water.
3. Pop in the cinnamon sticks and add a table spoon of the loose tea.
4. Cut open 1-5 cranberry pills and add liquid to the water (optional but works faster)
5. Let boil for 5-10 mins.
6. Remove from heat and strain the liquid into a cup.
7. Drink up! I swear by this and it’s soo tasty, sweet and doesn’t add any extra calories to your diet! This will make your kitty deadly sweet so I recommend drinking this at maximum 3 times a week !!!
Alright y'all, with school season comin back, here are some prime hoe tips to get y'all ready to slay.
🌹1. Develop a skincare regimen at least once daily: wash, exfoliate*, mask*, toner, essential oils, moisturize.
*once weekly, to avoid overshocking your skin.
🌙2.Tea tree oil is bomb for acne and acne scars. Apply that shit.
🌹 Coconut oil and castor oil for brow/lash growth every night.
🌙Go through your closet, and toss clothes you don’t wear. Invest in more neutral colors and fits to configure a wider variety of cute ass outfits.
🌹 Don’t be afraid to thrift shop; places like TJ Maxx and The Goodwill have bomb ass brands for cheap.
🌙 Get your books/supplies ready a week before. Prepare yourself.
🌹 Have all of your test dates/assignment due dates in your phone before classes start. Make sure to request off days of work the nights before major assignments and exams if you can help it.
🌙 Things to keep in a bag in your locker: pads/tampons, an extra pair of panties, a spare change of clothes & shoes(in case of a wardrobe malfunction), hairbrush and hairtie, nail file & clippers, makeup remover wipes, concealer, masacara, gum, water bottle, extra pens, some spare cash, phone charger, and earbuds.
🌹 Keep a water bottle in ya bag at all times. A hoes gotta be hydrated.
🌙 Keep up with ya studies
🌹 A week before school starts, develop getting sleep schedule for school by going to bed half an hour earlier every night. This’ll make waking up earlier less of a hell, trust me.
🌙Have a go-to makeup look for school that takes 30 mins or less as a default, if you beat your face in the morning.
🌹 Replace coffee with tea for a more healthy caffeine fix before class.
🌙 Prepare yourself a decent breakfast before you go to bed, so you can easily grab and go in the morning. Breakfast kickstarts your metabolism and decreases cravings throughout the day, and generally boosts your mood and brain power.
🌹If you wear a uniform, make sure that shit is comfortable and actually fits you. Make sure nothing hangs off of you, cuts off circulation, itches, irritates, etc.
🌙Need a break from studying? Work out. Burn some calories, clear your mind, and stimulate your brain with some exercise. Swear to god this keeps my grades up and my body lookin fly.
🌹Invest in a hair mask (any pharmacy or makeup outlet will have them), or make one yourself. They make your hair super soft and shiny for flipping it when you walk past that group of girls who hate you lol
Thats all I can think of for now beauties, get good grades, I believe in all of y'all✨🌹
If you can smell any alcohol it is a cheaply made product.
How to layer:
Eau de parfum is the stronger, most long lasting scent of the two. (Parfum vs toilette)
Then its eau de toilette.
Body mists/sprays are meant to LAYER on top of your fragrance.
The strongest is a perfume oil. Place that on your pulse points. Wrists, inside elbows, behind knees, sides of the neck, nape of the neck, behind the ears, around the armpits, décolleté/cleavage, etc. And anywhere you excrete sweat.
When you pass by a man, hug him, kiss him (on the cheek or elsewhere), he will have your scent on his mind….FOREVA.
My holiday fling used to text me saying he couldn’t get my scent out of his mind, his sheets, his car. It would drive him crazy in the best way. He would smell his hands and clothes everytime I left.
Alright y'all, with school season comin back, here are some prime hoe tips to get y'all ready to slay.
1. Develop a skincare regimen at least once daily: wash, exfoliate*, mask*, toner, essential oils, moisturize.
*once weekly, to avoid overshocking your skin.
2. Tea tree oil is bomb for acne and acne scars. Apply that shit.
3. Coconut oil and castor oil for brow/lash growth every night.
4. Go through your closet, and toss clothes you don’t wear. Invest in more neutral colors and fits to configure a wider variety of cute ass outfits.
5. Don’t be afraid to thrift shop; places like TJ Maxx and The Goodwill have bomb ass brands for cheap.
6. Get your books/supplies ready a week before. Prepare yourself.
7. Have all of your test dates/assignment due dates in your phone before classes start. Make sure to request off days of work the nights before major assignments and exams if you can help it.
8. Things to keep in a bag in your locker: pads/tampons, an extra pair of panties, a spare change of clothes & shoes(in case of a wardrobe malfunction), hairbrush and hairtie, nail file & clippers, makeup remover wipes, concealer, masacara, gum, water bottle, extra pens, some spare cash, phone charger, and earbuds.
9. Keep a water bottle in ya bag at all times. A hoes gotta be hydrated.
10. Keep up with ya studies (see my School and Studying Tips post for more details on how to boost that GPA)
11. A week before school starts, develop getting sleep schedule for school by going to bed half an hour earlier every night. This’ll make waking up earlier less of a hell, trust me.
12. Have a go-to makeup look for school that takes 30 mins or less as a default, if you beat your face in the morning.
13. Replace coffee with tea for a more healthy caffeine fix before class.
14. Prepare yourself a decent breakfast before you go to bed, so you can easily grab and go in the morning. Breakfast kickstarts your metabolism and decreases cravings throughout the day, and generally boosts your mood and brain power.
15. If you wear a uniform, make sure that shit is comfortable and actually fits you. Make sure nothing hangs off of you, cuts off circulation, itches, irritates, etc.
16. Need a break from studying? Work out. Burn some calories, clear your mind, and stimulate your brain with some exercise. Swear to god this keeps my grades up and my body lookin fly.
17. Invest in a hair mask (any pharmacy or makeup outlet will have them), or make one yourself. They make your hair super soft and shiny for flipping it when you walk past that group of girls who hate you lol
Thats all I can think of for now hoes, get good grades, I believe in all of y'all✨
Double Cleanse. If you’re especially prone to breakouts (same!) double cleansing can be the salvation you need. For those of us who choose to wear makeup, a single face wash session at the end of the night isn’t enough to totally remove every last bit of product from your face and still get deep into your pores so the cleanser can y’know clean. Wash your face once with an oil-based face wash and then once again with a regular cleanser.
Carefully Exfoliate. While abrasive scrubs and exfoliates may feel like the best thing for your skin, overdoing it can lead your skin to think it’s deprived of oil and it will overproduce it leading to nasty breakouts. Chemical exfoliation is the best way to remove dead skin and increase cell turnover rate. BHA + AHA combos are easy finds at the drugstore (Pixi Glow Tonic! Just try it!) and give your skin a naturally plump, luminous feel without a harsh scrub.
Salicylic Acid #1. Try a face cleanser for that second-round clean with salicylic acid to combat breakouts. Focus on your t-zone for a squeaky clean face. This is also the key ingredient in a ton of spot treatments.
TRY: Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser, Boscia Clear Complexion Cleanser, Clean & Clear Continuous Control Wash
Don’t Forget Toner. Toner plays an absolutely crucial role in minimizing pores and smoothing your complexion. There are toners for virtually every kind of ailment out there from acne scars to dull skin, so find one that best fits your issues and apply daily. Soak a cotton pad and apply in upward strokes to your clean face.
Moisturize EVERYTHING. I cannot stress this enough. Moisturizing is everything and a key to stopping breakouts, especially in the summer. You should be applying a thicker moisturizer before bed and then a lighter one with sunscreen before putting on your makeup in the morning. Be sure to moisturize your neck too to slow the aging process. Your future self with thank you, trust me.
Be Forgiving. This step is crucial. When you stress over school, boys, weight, etc. all you do is cause breakouts. Try stress relieving exercises like yoga, meditation, or journaling. Practice good eating habits, get lots of sleep, and really pamper your skin. Relax, and give it all time.
My Skincare Routine
Wash face in warm shower (to open pores) with Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser
Swipe Clearasil Acne pads all over face. Follow up with Georgette Klinger Vitamin C toner all over a cotton pad to even out complexion. it seriously got rid of all my acne scars in like a week
Rub Glossier Priming Moisturizer all over face
Apply Glossier sunscreen all over face (crucial!)
Spray Mario Badescu Rose Water all over face for extra moisturizer
Take off makeup with miceller water
Wash face with Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser
Tone face with Clearsil pads and VItamin C Toner
Apply several drops of moisturizing pure argan oil all over face
Apply Glossier Rich Moisturizing Cream all over face
1. Switch out coffee for tea. You still get your caffeine fix without compromising the calories, sugars, and fats. There are also various flavors and sugar/calorie free sweeteners for tea if you don’t like the taste.
2. Cut all sodas, energy drinks, and artificial juices out of your diet. Switching to just water is insanely beneficial for weight loss, nutrition, and to generally feel better.
3. Use mouthwash before your brush your teeth, not after. Mouthwash helps to break down colonies of bacteria in your mouth, and loosens them from your teeth and gum surfaces. Brushing your teeth is what completely gets the bacteria out of your mouth. Mouthwash before brushing=whiter, cleaner, healthier teeth.
4. Switch to unscented men’s deodorant. Women’s deodorant is generally weak af, stains clothes, and doesn’t last nearly as long as men’s.
5. Switch to men’s razors for shaving your legs/armpits/pussy. It has finer, sharper blades for a clean shave without nicking your skin.
6. Never ever ever use douches, scented pads/tampons, or strongly scented soap for your pussy. It fucks with your natural pH and can cause yeast infections, UTI’s, and just generally throws off your pussy ’s health.
7. Lotion/moisturize your skin (preferably with SPF) every single day. Aside from easing dry and dead skin, it helps you tan better and more evenly during the summer. Using SPF protects your skin from harmful UV rays and makes your skin younger, more radiant, and more flexible.
8. Do a mini workout in your bathroom right before your shower. I like to do 50 squats, and then 30 sec side planks on each side while waiting for my water to warm up. It kills any “no time to workout” excuses, and you can wash any sweat or grime right off immediately after.
9. Switch up your workouts every 3 months to avoid plateuing. Keep your body challenged and excited during your workout.
10. Eat at least 3 meals a day, each with a serving of protein and fiber. Don’t skimp on fruits and vegetables, and try to cut unnecessary starches and complex carbs.
11. Make some bomb ass workout playlists to keep you jamming and motivated when you exercise. Be sure to switch up playlists and songs to keep it interesting, too. I like to use songs I don’t know the lyrics to; I learn the lyrics through working out, and when I know the song word for word I switch it out for another song.
12. Stretch before bed every night for a better nights sleep and less soreness in the morning.
13. Be sure to have an even balance of weight training and cardio in your workouts, to strengthen your muscles, bones, and your heart without exhausting or neglecting any one part of your body.
14. If your insurance covers it, or you can afford to, go to a chiropractor every few months for a regular adjustment. It releases endorphins, fixes your posture, relieves any pent up spinal pressure, and feels just as satisfying as a massage.
15. I like to make sure my feet are smooth, soft, and pedicured at all times. Buy a small pumice stone to rub your heels and soles in the shower with soap and water. Always moisturize your feet after you shower, and avoid being barefoot in wet, populated surfaces (public bathrooms, showerhouses, etc)
16. Before brushing your teeth, dip a cotton swab in some diluted hydrogen peroxide and run it over the surface of your teeth and gums. Hydrogen peroxide kills many harmful bacteria in your mouth. This will leave your teeth cleaner, whiter, and stronger.
I made my first salve! It’s meant to be a sparkling anointing salve for witches, incorporating power, clairvoyance, love and beauty herbs. It’s made with beeswax and coconut oil, lavender essential oil, and infused with: vervain, rose, jasmine, catnip, and glitter. ✨
When applying eyeshadow always blend colours upwards and occasionally outwards, this will make the eye look more awake and brighter as opposed to blending downwards which can cause a droopy effect to the eye.
If you are having issues with your foundation separating, moving or rubbing off of your nose, chin, or forehead then watch this tutorial and check your products to see if you are using them correctly.
This is the first aspect to address when having foundation application issues as it’s a quick and simple way to determined whether it’s the underlying cause of the patchiness. If you are using your products correctly the next thing to look at is your skincare; if your moisturiser is too oily it could be causing a premature breakdown of your base makeup, if you’re of an oily skin-type then you may need to change your skincare routine to specifically target excess oil.
Using a liquid exfoliant that contains Salicylic Acid (BHA) in will help to remove any dead skin cells that build up (particularly on oily skin) and prevent pores from clogging. Using an Oil Control Primer over the skin prior to makeup will help to absorb excess oil, minimise the appearance of pores and aid the longevity of your makeup. Paula’s Choice is a favourite skincare brand of mine - I’ve not been sponsored to mention them in anyway, shape, or form, my personal experience purchasing their products has always been positive, and I would highly recommend them.
🌟Okay so i’ve decided to do a huge giveaway for my blog reaching 1,000 followers!!🌟
To enter the giveaway please do the following:
1. Like and reblog this post
2. follow me
i’m giving away:
🌟Morphe 35O eyeshadow pallete
🌟Naked 3 eyeshadow palette
🌟Naked 2 eyeshadow palette
🌟Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in rose
🌟Benefit Hoola bronzer
🌟80ml Lady Million perfume by Paco Robane
🌟Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow kit- That Glow
🌟Real Techniques retractable bronzer brush
🌟Nars blusher in orgasam
🌟Stilla eyeshadow in kitten
🌟Nars all day luminous foundation in Gobi
🌟Smashbox photo finish primer
🌟4 pairs of TL3 Tatti Lashes
🌟Zoeva rose gold brush collection!
1. Drink water with every meal, and between each meal. Hydration does wonders for your entire body.
2. Get yourself on a proper sleep schedule. Its easier to grind when you’re well rested.
3. Airspun translucent powder (Walgreens, $7) bakes ya makeup to the gods. Your shit won’t move for the entire day. Kiss ya fallout goodbye.
4. Brands like BH Cosmetics, Makeup Revolution, NYX, ELF, Essence, and Maybelline are all relatively cheap, good quality makeup brands for that last-all-night look
5. Dressing in neutrals like nudes, whites, blacks, and greys generally make your outfit choices easier to mix and match, without all the hustle of finding something to wear. Plus you’ll look like a fuckin baddie
6. Let your eyebrows grow, for the love of God. Castor oil and coconut make ya eyebrows and lashes grow thick and long, and ABH Brow Whiz is the shit for long lasting, natural looking brows. Seriously worth every penny.
7. Eat fresh fruit and stay away from processed sweets for a healthy, fresh smelling/tasting pussy
8. Roll non scented deodorant onto your pussy after you shave to avoid any razor bumps or ingrown hairs (DO NOT PUT NEAR YOUR ACTUAL VULVA, JUST THE OUTSIDE PORTION)
9. Make ya blowjobs wet, sloppy, and be sure to make eye contact as ya lick it. He’ll be putty in your hands
10. Coconut oil hoes👏👏👋 good for scars, stretch marks, cellulite, dry skin, you name it
11. Be sure to find your actual skin type, and look up ingredients in products that help according to your skin type. For example, skin products with salicylic acid help normal/oily skin, while glycolic acid helps dryer, aged skin.
12. Products and moisterizers with urea and ammonium lactate can help clear your keratosis pilaris (KP, the little bumps on your arms/legs/ass/cleavage)
13. Exercise regularly, and change up your workouts every couple of months to keep your body challenged
14. Never send your face in nudes. Make your nudes unidentifiable, in case you encounter a fuckboy who leaks them because hes an asshole. Protect yourself girl.
15. Always keep an extra change of clothes in your car, in case of an accident, dress code violation, or fashion emergency
16. Keep ya grades up, get a job, and make your own money so you don’t have to be financially dependent on some fuckboy.
17. Keep your cuticles moisturized for stronger, healthier nails (especially when wearing acrylics)
18. Take biotin pills to boost hair and nail growth, healthy skin, and kickstart metabolism.
19. Take selfies and nudes at all times to boost that body confidence. Snapchat has a password protected “My Eyes Only” option in Memories that you can hide these in if you’re shy.
20. Literally just worry about you babygirl stay unbothered