1. To beautify your eyes, lower your gaze towards strange men this will make your eyes pure and shiny.
2. To beautify your face with brightness, keep doing wudhu at least 5 times a day.
3. To have attractive lips,keep them busy with the remembrance of Allah ta'alah,reciting the qur'an but also don’t gossip and backbite and always speak the truth.
4. To have soft skin all over your body, “MODESTY” (Haya) is one of the best brands; particular the clothes that are not transparent and revealing.
5. To remove impurities from your face and body, use as many times as you can ; a soap called “Istighfar”(asking forgiveness from Allah Ta'alah) -this soap will wash away many bad deeds if used with sincerity.
6. Now about your hair,if any of you has any problem ,try “Islamic Hijab” I guarantee it will work wonders.
7. As for jewelry, beautify your hands with humbleness and let your hands be generous by giving charity as often as you can.
8. To avoid heart disease,always forgive people who hurt your feelings.
9. As for your wonderful feet,to keep them free from any bad smell may sure you always walk to the pathway that will lead you to “JANNAH”.
Pass this to your sisters so that they can also benefit from these tips Insha Allah.
Photo by John McColgan | Bitterroot National Forest in Montana | August 6, 2000
Deers look on as a forest fire burns in Montana. Photographer John McColgan, a fire behavior analyst in the employ of the USDA Forest Services says about this photo, “That’s a once-in-a-lifetime look here. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. I’ve been doing this for 20 years and it ranks in the top three days of fire behavior I’ve seen.”