“Truth is, I may never give you a son as beautiful as little Jamie. I don’t think I can have children. I tried before I met you. With Frank. I should have told you before we were married, but… I never counted on loving you… Much less having children with you. I’m so sorry.”
“Perhaps it’s for the best. There’s… there’s so many things that can go wrong. I wouldn’t want anything to happen to ye… Or for ye to suffer.”
Person A and Person B were lovers in their past life. After a tragic event, Person A dies and Person B is left to deal with their broken heart. Person B writes down all their experiences with Person A, in hopes that their reincarnation will be able to regain all their memories.
Hundreds of years pass and the reincarnated Person B finds a mysterious book while cleaning. Once they being to read, all the memories begin to come back. After realising that Person A was their past love reincarnated, they run off to find them. Well Person B does find them. Person A is at the park with Person C. Just as Person B is about to call out to Person A to share their discoveries, they witness their past love get down on one knee and pull out a beautiful diamond ring and utter the words “will you marry me?” to Person C. Person C is ecstatic and shouts “yes!” Person A and C share a kiss as Person A places the ring on their finger. Person B turns away from the sight and begins to head home. They stop by a trash can and eye the book in their hand one last time. Fighting back the tears, they toss the book in the trash while muttering “I guess it wasn’t true love after all…”
First image: Their poses come from their reference sheets :00 (If you follow my FB I did say my eyes felt like they were burning from staying up just so I could make them look accurate-) You see- All my faves are very tall;; I can never reach their head to give them a pat- It is very sad to think about. (Also these are my top two OTPs of 2016 so- Give me this, GIVE ME THIS- THEY CAN ALL GET MARRIED FOUR-WAY IT DOESN’T MATTER)
Do y’all remember this specific comeback vid, where yoongi was edited with hearts and blushes and when he and hoseok locked eyes there was a path with a heart and when namjoon said hoseok wouldnt want to lock eyes with him yoongi was like “LOL UR WRONG.” And sope acted married and singlehandedly killed me with how cute and in love they were? Yeah. I do too.
“Marry Her Anyway”– So this was inspired by @airasora‘s recent video (I hope she doesn’t mind me tagging her in this) but with one of my own OTPs. Basically Aurora asked Fa Zhou’s permission to marry Mulan, but only because it was important to Mulan to get her father’s blessing. As the title suggests though, Fa Zhou’s reaction won’t stop the wedding. Can you spot the little easter egg I put in here? Again, characters do not belong to me!
When the canon shows that Tyrion is sitting there, on his own personal Dragon that Khalessi gave him and who respects him and so he can ride it around, and then he lands that dragon and jumps off of it to strut up to Sansa (HIS WIFE) and kiss her and then they walk back up to their castle with their beautiful children because they are mARRIED and iN LOVE i want you guys to know i was there from DAY ONE.
when or if I started shipping it: HOLD ON AND SIT DOWN TO HEAR THIS STORY: I was, at least 4, at best, 6 years old, sitting down and watching Digimon Adventure with my older brother and I didnt understand like, most things, but I understood enough to decide I liked Matt(Yamato) an awful lot and Sora an awful lot and if they ever got together, it would be 10/10.
And then THEY WERE CANON, man, my first ship ever is canon, g o o d b y e!
• my thoughts: You know when the Director of the Original Series stated he never intended to make Ta//io//ra canon because it would be too unoriginal?? I agree with this 100%. Ever since I was a kid, I loved the fact Tai and Sora were supposed to have just a really strong friendship. If anything, I think it gives more depth to their characters arc and actions. And its just refreshing to see a friendship between the male lead and the female lead of a cartoon, intended for children, to never slip on a unnecessary romance.
But about Sorato now, Soras and Yamato’s dialogue just made a lot of sense to me about they eventually becoming together? She doesnt push him more than necessary and respects his boundaries. Theyre both very mature in their interactions with each other and with the group (Yamato learns this the hard way, but he does); and in one of their last scenes together, Yamato seemed to understand Sora’s loneliness and conflicted feelings. And it makes sense for him to understand it, through his own character arc.
But mostly, I can see them sharing experiences and feelings though their crest and the development it took from them. “Friendship” and “Love” respectively. Their crests revolves around their dynamics with other people and how they feel about that. Unlike all the other crests, that take more of a individual approach, they had to make up their minds and accept their role in the group, and their feelings for their family. Its the kind of self discovery that takes a lot of maturity to make; its to accept the fact your journey depends on the others too, and act accordingly with that.
Basically, at the end, I see them as the only ones who have enough maturity to even be on/ and mantain a relationship.
• What makes me happy about them: They’re such a wholesome ship, 10/10. Sora makes French Sweets for Yamato! You know what I think?? I think Yamato cooks a lot for her too.
Yamatos proudness and distance melts with Sora, and Sora never has to worry too much with him or about him, (unlike other members in the group) since he always has her back and he’ll do the right thing in the end.
• What makes me sad about them: When will TRI get on and come forward about their relationship, man?? Cmon Universe, dont ruin the only canon ship I have.
• things done in art/fic that annoys me: I dont actually look up for fanart of them that much??? But I have like 0 interest on anything involving them with Ta/i/chi. (I love Tai/chi/ man, but he’s their bro, Sora’s bro, more specifically.)
• things I look for in art/fic: I think interactions between them and their digimon partners would be pretty cute.
• Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other: Im not gonna disagree that Tai/Yamato does makes an awful lot of sense if you take off your heterenormative glasses.
• My happily ever after for them: Dont u love how THEYRE MARRIED and have two kids and are successful on their carreers??? Because I do.
• what is their favorite non-sexual activity? They cook together/for each other! Yamato plays guitar/harmonica and sings for Sora. Sometimes Sora sings too. She has a beautiful singing voice but she can only relax when they’re alone.
<b><p></b> <b>Me:</b> *Grabs chest and screams inhumanly*<p/><b>Me:</b> *Starts crying uncontrollably*<p/><b>Me:</b> Why are they so beautiful?!<p/><b>Me:</b> If you don't think that's love I don't know what is!<p/><b>Me:</b> How can they be so perfect?!<p/><b>Me:</b> HOW ARE THEY STILL NOT TOGETHER?! I DON'T FUCKING GET IT!<p/><b>Person:</b> They haven't even done anything yet! Calm down!<p/></p><p/></p>
Let’s get married. And bring me that kimchi if you have it. When you’re like this…Why is it that when you’re screaming and angry at me…I find you so beautiful and lovable? You can take two ramens out of the thousand. I’ll cook you ramen a thousand times. This is a proposal.