Blindspot Hiatus Project 2 - Summer 2017 - Part Two!
Hey everyone! Welcome to part 2 of this summer’s hiatus project!
This phase will hopefully get more people involved because it’s:
30 days of prompts for gifs and fanfics! So writers, this is your time to shine!
30 Day Blindspot GIFS and/or Fanfiction Prompts
Day 1. Battle/Battlescars/Wounds/Injuries
Day 2. Team/Family
Day 3. Friends/Enemies
Day 4. Past/History/Memories
Day 5. Redemption
Day 6. War/Peace
Day 7. Love
Day 8. Anger/Angry
Day 9. Betrayal/Lies/Trust
Day 10. In Memoriam/Death
Day 11. Humor/Comedy/Laughs
Day 12. Tears/Heartbreak/Sadness
Day 13. Future
Day 14. Food/Drinks
Day 15. Hurt/Comfort
Day 16. Undercover
Day 17. Interrupted/Cockblocked
Day 18. Outfits/Wardrobe/Costumes
Day 19. Men vs Women/ Men/Women
Day 20. Trains/Planes/Automobiles
Day 21. Children/Babies/Parents
Day 22. Locations/Landmarks
Day 23. New York City
Day 24. Guests/Parties/Gatherings
Day 25. Languages/International
Day 26. Puzzles/Games
Day 27. Hair/Beards
Day 28. Locker Room/Patterson’s Lab/Kurt’s Office/Meeting Room/The NYO
Day 29. Home/House/Apartment
Day 30. Tattoos
There you go! Let’s have some fun!
Just a few things to keep in mind:
- You do not have to finish this in 30 days. Take as long as you need and just have some fun!
- You do not even need to do all of them! Pick your faves and go for it!
- You don’t need to go in order either! Honestly, there aren’t many rules to this game.
- You do not need to make gifs or fancy arts to participate! Just post a screen cap, or ramble, or write a fic, or a drabble, or just a gif of a flailing kermit, we’ll get the message! This is about sharing the love and not going out of your way to make fancy things.
- Tag all your posts with #BSHiatusProject so that we can reblog them.
- Also, for this challenge, tag your posts with #BSPromptChallenge.
- If you post something and we miss it, please message us and we will reblog it.
- You can also tag us in your posts to make sure we do not miss them.
- And as always, remember, this is a safe place to express your opinions, thoughts and feelings. No hate or bashing and most importantly, no stealing each other’s work, ok? Awesome.
- Everything and anything you need to know is in the FAQ page. If not, just drop us a message.