Feeling fierce? Texture is key to a bigger, bolder Faux-Hawk Braid, perfect for making the most of summer’s last nights. Here’s how to get the look.
1. For texture, spray TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray and create waves with a flat iron. Finger comb hair to break up waves. Separate the top half of hair into three sections and tease the middle section.
2. Clip the top section aside and pull back the two side sections, securing them into a pony.
3. Unclip the top section of hair and begin a Dutch braid from the front, braiding along the center of your head towards the nape of your neck.
4. When your braid meets the ponytail, incorporate the pony into the braid.
5. Secure braid and gently tug on its edges to loosen.
Like Braids / Plaits? Like Beachy / Tousled Hair? Then here is the tutorial for you!
Here I show you how to create a Beachy French Plait / Braid for festivals, days out, or if your hair is just in need of a wash and you simply don’t have time for that mammoth task!
I also have tutorials for creative makeup such as Scary Clowns, SFX, How-To Highlight & Contour like Kim K, Everyday MakeUp, and behind the scenes on photo-shoots! So, if you haven’t do so already, please do subscribe!