Top five most dramatic vampires?
From Pretty Dramatic But Ultimately Okay to Most Dramatic, Wow here goes:
5. Garrett: He’ll make speeches! He’s the Needlessly Political Uncle we all have to endure at family holidays! But he’s okay and I like him.
4. Vladimir and Stefan: Look. They bring up eyeball-gouging within earshot of children. They practiced human sacrifice. They’re A Lot.
3. Carlisle: We’ve all befriend some weirdos, realized they’re terrible, and politely back-pedalled out of there. However, unlike Carlisle, we don’t hang up portraits of ourselves and those weirdos, dressed in skimpy outfits and impersonating Greek gods, where guests can see.
2. Maria and Victoria: “Well, my boyfriend– who might not even have liked me that much– is dead. Time to make an army and turn the surrounding area into a scorched hellscape” kinda speaks for itself, in terms of drama.
1. Edward: He tried to sparkle himself to death. He Did That.