How to Take Care of Yourself
1. Be kind and understanding with yourself. Don’t beat yourself or put yourself down.
2. Be assertive, and be willing to stand up for yourself. Express your personal view points, opinions and desires.
3. Don’t be a doormat, or be used by other people. Demonstrate self respect, and demand respect from others.
4. Say “no” if you want to – you don’t always have to please. Your life is your own, so decide and choose for you.
5. Seek help if you need it – that’s a sign that you’re mature. And we all need support and advice from time to time.
6. Be a life-long learner who finds life fascinating, and is always keen to learn and try different things.