fav thing about twilight: the volturi emphasize on how vampires should be discreet but when they show up at the breaking dawn confrontation they all coordinated their outfits to look like some sort of medieval army
I don’t know what I love more,Emmett being so immature about Bella and Edward having sex that even Jacob and Carlisle have to smirk or the look Bella gives her husband that says it’s not funny when he clearly thinks it is
18. A trailer for Episode Ignis may be available next month.
21. It’s not going as far as a sequel, but it’s about the strengthening of the existing game and story. Tabata acknowledges that there were lacking aspects of the game. Not just the back stories of the characters or character development, but also with the world and lore as the world itself has a story of it’s own. They have received much feedback on these fronts as well as in the survey and they worked hard until now to create a development structure to be able to deliver with everything we got. And again now, they are able to say, that this will be happening.
22. With the next update including story upgrades, it is based on the Summons. And this is just part 1 of the updates to come hereon.
23. In the update will also include a connection to Episode Ignis that Tabata thinks is a very important part of the story that players should know.
24. With that, they will continue to develop the world and it’s characters in FFXV next year.
25. Probably within this year, they will announce the roadmap of what they want to do next year.
Note; Tabata used the phrase “一年間’’ a lot, which means ’‘throughout the year”. Which may incline that they have plans to possibly continue development for an entire whole year. He could have instead used “来年’’ (next year) instead of the former.
“Rosalie grinned at me, and I was glad to see that the new comradeship between us was still there in her smile. I hadn’t been entirely sure it would last after Renesmee’s life was no longer tied to mine. But maybe we had fought together on the same side long enough that we would always be friends now. I’d finally made the same choice she would have if she’d been in my shoes. That seemed to have washed away her resentment for all my other choices”