I’m literally begging you, I don’t care if you’re part of their fandom or not, they’re working really hard and monbebes are too and really we need all the help we can get after Youtube fucked us up….
Please, specially if your favs have already had their first win, this guys haven’t and they honestly deserve it so much… please just take one of your votes and give it to them? You don’t have to constantly stream or vote, even if it’s just one it helps a lot!!!
if you ever feel that your country’s politics have become a joke just remember that in serbia a guy dressed fully in white riding a white horse leading a party called “you haven’t tried sarma” became the second strongest politicial option in his municipality without any campaigning and that he’s now running for the president
he was just trying to make fun of the government he didn’t think that people would actually vote for him but here we are
We know next to nothing against the Sandaime Kazekage and yet he’s one of the coolest kage to exist. Like, as a person, not as puppet for whom Sasori may or may not have held an unhealthy fondness. I mean:
- aesthetically pleasing design
- considered the strongest Kazekage ever by his own people
- either they loved him so much or had so high an opinion of his strength that they didn’t believe he was dead for years and kept searching the desert for him
- they reluctantly elected a Yondaime Kazekage (Rasa) but still kept searching for their Sandaime
- he reverse-engineered Magnet Release by watching the One-Tails and created his own Iron Sand technique, the most feared weapon in Suna’s history
- was his Magnet Release a kekkai genkai or did he teach himself how to use it by combining wind and earth chakra natures without the benefit of a bloodline? I want to believe the latter since he reverse-engineered the technique, and that makes his accomplishment all the more impressive
- he could render puppets unusable by clogging their joints with sand and could bypass chakra shields with his Iron Sand
- he could turn other people’s weapons against them with his Magnet Release and form makeshift weapons of his own out of his Iron Sand
- when revived by Orochimaru with Edo Tensei in the anime, he is unimpressed with what Sasori did with his body (turning it into a puppet) and equally unimpressed with Edo Tensei
- he declares, “I am the Sandaime Kazekage. I am not your pawn,” and proceeds to actually break free from Orochimaru’s control and release himself from the Edo Tensei, leaving Orochimaru to face Sasori and Deidara’s attacks alone
- so savage
- he’s like ‘you raised me from the dead to defend you? think again. I’m not fighting for you even if it is against my own murderer’
- won’t even engage in a zombie grudge match because he’s so disgusted by Orochimaru
- just nopes out of there like breaking Edo Tensei is nbd
- leaves Orochimaru to get slammed by several tons of iron sand and dozens of exploding clay birds
What if the one honest statement is that Alexander Gideon Lightwood is Magnus Bane’s first so many things?
I’m so late with this but this is what I was thinking:
Jace and Alec are just about to go on the mission to stop Valentine from activating the Soul Sword. In the last minute Alec sees Magnus showing up to help.
Alec runs right to him, asking what the hell he’s doing in there and to try to convince him to get as far from New York as possible. Magnus places his right hand on Alec’s arm and tells him that if he is going to die he might as well spend his last moments fighting by Alec’s side.
This leads to them staring deep into each other’s eyes, and to the kiss we saw in the promo. Alec retreats from the kiss to catch his breath before asking Magnus:
“So I’m your first ever Shadowhunter, huh?”
Magnus stares deep into Alec’s brown eyes as he asks himself what he’d ever do without him.
jt is the dumbest fucking bitch he really thought he was some type of strategic mastermind telling brad they were gonna vote sierra hoping they’d use an idol and vote sandra while getting off scot free bc he voted with his tribe but he didn’t expect they’d vote off one of his allies
people need to realize that it’s a dance competition, not a popularity contest. i know i vote a lot for those i know and like, but the more the season goes on, the more that changes. already, i am changing all my votes to be for normani and simone bc it’s at that point in the competition where you need to vote for who should win.
too many times either good people went home too early (sabrina bryan - twice!, charlie white), or bad people overstayed their welcome (candice cameron bure, noah galloway), and everyone needs to learn their lesson.