“I think its okay to have a lot of romances. It’s part of experiencing
life but marrying only once is nice. I can spend my whole life with this
person. I believe romance exists in order to meet a person like that.”
–Ren Jinguji, ASAS booklet
Words describing Ren:flirty, passionate, eccentric, fiery, adventurous, cunning, relaxed
Blood type: B
Birthday: February 14th
Zodiac: Aquarius ♒️
“I acted cold but I really wanted to hug you, hold your hand and kiss you, I want to lend you a shoulder whenever you cry.”
–Ren Jinguji, UtaPri Repeat, Along with a Cantabile Kiss(Maji Love End)
Ren admires all things Mediterranean- the cuisine, culture, locations, languages, beaches, activities- he has a thing especially for Italy.
He enjoys photography so a good birthday gift would be a camera. He randomly clicks pictures and puts them either in an album or he would create a “picture wall”, on it you’d find sceneries, animals, candid pictures of his s/o and some pictures of him and his friends to name a few.
He likes to pack his bags and fly/drive off to any place out of the the blue. He sees no reason as to why someone should not travel; its one of his passions.
Mr. Fashion expert, his wardrobe is goals and he is one to use the phrase “I swear on my Chanel” when jokingly defending himself. He also wouldn’t mind running a blog on fashion and his aesthetics.
He once joked that he should write a novel on all his “love-filled” adventures with ladies. Syo groaned and replied that such a book would never finish.
His cooking would send you to heaven. He enjoys spicy food and can cook a variety of cuisines, he doesn’t mind desserts either but he is not a fan of chocolate.
I also have this headcanon where Ren knows how to play the saxophone part in George Michael’s “Careless Whisper” by heart. Just enough to swoop away your heart eh? ;)
Romeo here is also aware of the language of flowers so the next time he sends you an exquisite and intricate bouquet, make sure to google the flowers and their meanings ~
His Hogwarts house is Gryffindor or alternatively, Slytherin
Someone Tries to Flirt With MC While Her S/O is Standing Only a Few Feet Away
- “Hey MC, I’ll be right back. I gotta use the bathroom.” Yoosung stood up, smiling at MC before walking to the back portion of the cafe you two were currently in
- now you were alone, only the half eaten pastry in front of you to keep you company as you waited for your boyfriend to meet your acquaintance.
-growing bored within the first few seconds, you picked up your phone to see who was in the group chat.
-Zen, Jaehee, Jumin, and Seven were arguing about whether or not Elizabeth should have kittens.
- As soon as you popped in though, they all greeted you warmly, before asking your opinion on the situation.
-Before you could even answer the sound of a chair scraping against the floor caused you to jump and nearly drop your phone.
-“Yoosung! Oh my goodness! You scared-” you were cut off by the fact that the man in front of you was NOT your Yoosung.
-“Sorry to scare you, it’s just weird seeing a pretty girl like you all alone.” He was smooth, you will admit that, but he wasn’t your Yoosung.
- “I’m sorry but i’m not actually alone, I’m with-”
- “She’s with me.”
- Oh boy
- You knew that voice, and as happy as you were that your bby boy was back, you also knew that tone.
- “Shit, dude, my bad. Didn’t mean to step in on your territory.” The guy looked like he was about to shit his pants as he shuffled away.
- “Sorry about taking so long, babe! There was a line.” Yoosung sat in front of you, acting as if nothing ever happened, bright and bubbly.
- But you knew
- Oh did you know
- That had that guy sat there a second longer blood would have been spilled.
- Today was a dress rehearsal and, as much as he wanted you to see the production only when it was perfect, you had convinced him to let you come with lots of hugs, kisses, and pouty faces.
- You sat in the front row, right in the middle, so that you could have the BEST view of your boy as possible.
- Zen was playing a Werewolf, having fallen in love with a girl wandering through the forrest.
- Kind of like a musical adaption of Little Red Riding Hood (except u know no death lololol)
- When the rehearsal ended you were almost in tears with how moving the performance was, and how proud you are of your boyfriend.
- You practically sprinted backstage to see your boyfriend after the curtains closed, but while doing so you managed to bump into one of the secondary actors.
- “Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry!!” you yelled as you helped him up.
- the stranger merely brushed off his pants and grinned at you.
- “Don’t be sorry, I just got to run into the most beautiful lady I’ve ever seen.”
- Your face went blank as he went to kiss your hand, only to be nearly tackled to the ground by the man you had intended on seeing.
- “What do you think you’re doing tryna kiss my girlfriend?!!” he grabbed the man by the collar and hoisted his face closer.
- “S-Shit, man!! I didn’t know that was MC!!” he stuttered, trying to sound brave. You were mortified and began pulling your boyfriend off, struggling a bit seeing as he is twice your size.
- “I’m so sorry. I’ll send you a gift basket later. Please excuse me” you yelled to the shaken up man as you dragged your now steaming with anger boyfriend away.
- “Let me at him, MC! He can’t just go kissing random girls!! ESPECIALLY not MY girl!!” you rolled your eyes and placed him in his dressing room, where he proceeded to sit with his arms crossed muttering about “he was gonna get it” and “who does he think he is”
- it was… actually kind of cute how protective he got.
- You leaned down and grabbed both of his cheeks, making him look at you.
- “Don’t worry, Zen. As long as I have my Big Bad Wolf to protect me, I’ll be fine.” You giggled, kissing his forehead.
- He stared at you for only a second before pulling you onto his lap, earning a surprised help from you.
- “Why don’t I show you how Big and Bad I can be?” He whispered in your ear.
- You smiled, after all, more than ready to be his Little Red Riding Hood
- it was busier than usual in the coffee shop, so while you took orders, Jaehee made the drinks.
- She trusted that you would manage it much better than her, because you were much better at being bubbly and friendly than she was.
- But maybe, she wondered, you were too good.
- Her question was answered when a girl around your age came to the cash register, and as soon as she looked at MC her face lit up.
- oh no
- jaehee is baehee not u
- “Hi, what can I get you?” you asked, looking up to meet her sultry gaze.
- “I want something really sweet.” She winked.
- “Oh! Well our chocolate croissants are really sweet, but if you prefer a sweet drink then a Caramel Macchiato would be perfect for you!”
- “Hmm… I want something sweeter.” She leaned in and Jaehee was currently crushing the drink she had just made in her hand.
- Stay calm Jaehee
- “Do you think I could just take you instead?” The girl winked at you.
- Oh that’s it.
- Baehee is stepping in.
- “I’m sorry but MC is not for sale.” She stepped in, beaming smile that hid immeasurable anger.
- “And who are you to decide that?”
- oH WHO WAS SHE-
- “My girlfriend.” MC cut in, dropping the kindness. “So if you can give me a real order, I can get that going for you as soon as possible so you leave quicker.” Her glare was sharp, and Jaehee was shook.
- The girl walked away and MC smiled at Jaehee. “Sorry about that I-” Jaehee planted a very quick kiss on her cheek before returning the the drinks she had yet to make.
- Mc smiled.
- u were bored and hangryblemme tell ya
- even tho u were snuggled up with ur fave Jujubee (hehehe) nothing could control your rumbling tummy.
- “Can we go out to dinner? I’m starving and I’ve been home all day because you work 25 hours a day and 8 days a week.” You pouted as he chuckled, running his fingers through your hair before leaning down and kissing your forehead.
- “That sounds marvelous, why don’t we go to the place near the Bay you’ve been wanting to go to?” Your smile took up your entire face when he suggested that.
- You immediately jumped up, almost hitting Jumin in the head as you sprinted to your room to get ready.
- Once you were ready, Jumin called Driver Kim, but you insisted that you two walk there since it wasn’t far from the penthouse and you would enjoy the fresh air.
- How could Jumin say no to that face :’)
- You both were halfway there when you passed a couple of guys hanging out by an alleyway
- that is never a good thing to do
- Jumin didn’t notice them as he was too busy telling you about his latest cat project.
- i’m TELLING U mc cats NEED cufflinks!!
- THEY DONT HAVE CUFFS TO LINK
- THEN WE’LL MAKE THEM CUFFS TO LINK!!!
- you two were discussing when out of the corner of your eye you saw the guys move off the wall
- fantastic :)
- "Ooh! Hey baby!! Why don’t you bring your sweet ass over here and i can show you a real good time!”
- You turned your nose up at them as Jumin stopped in his tracks, his eyes wide and brows furrowed.
- “Just ignore them Jumin…” you mumbled, pulling him to walk with you.
- As soon as you passed them though the one who called you out stepped behind you and before you could even react slapped your ass so hard that you squeaked and jumped.
- Oh boi
- u dun diddly dun it now
- Jumin straight up grabbed that guy’s arm before pinning him against the wall.
- “You have just made the biggest mistake of your life trying to disrespect my wife like that. I swear to God I will kill you with my own damn hands and, trust me, I have the power to make it look like an accident.”
- o SHIT
- the guy was frozen in place and you could only imagine the terrifying look on your Cat Daddy’s face.
- Jumin dropped him, and the guy tried to stand up quickly as to not deflate his macho
- but as soon as he was up Jumin swung his fist around and nearly crushed his jaw.
- o w o w
- the other guy ran off screaming as Jumin walked back over to you, concerned etched over his once feral face.
- “Darling, are you okay? I’m so sorry I didn’t protect you better…”
- awe sad cat daddy :’(
- “It’s okay! I’m fine, really. I think i might just have a bruise!”
- Oh no angry cat daddy back
- “I swear to God if you left a mark on my MC I will-!” it took all your strength to hold him back, the guy scampering away.
- “YOU’RE LUCKY MY WIFE IS HOLDING ME BACK OR ELSE I WOULD DESTROY YOU!!! YOU SON OF A-” Jumin screamed some profanities as you looked apologetically towards the couples walking onto the other side of the street.
- Even though jumin was usually very calm and level headed, he would get fired up while protecting you.
- “Thank you, Jumin.” you kissed his cheek as soon as he had calmed down
- For the rest of the way to the restaurant he had his arm tightly wrapped around your waist.
- Protective bby jujubee :’)
- y'all were out of honey buddha chips
- God 707 needed his hbc fix or he would get cranky :/
- So you, being the WONDERFUL gf you are, kept him company while you got another crate full.
- it’d last you for about a week
- he so fit how he do it when all he eat be shit
- one of the 7 wonders of the world
- you were in the dairy isle, grabbing some other things when the store clerk began to chat with you
- who r u
- “You’re getting that ice cream?? i love that flavor! We have so much in common!”
- the guy followed you around like a lost puppy until it was finally time to purchase everything.
- “Wow! It’s almost like we were meant to meet here, m'lady <3”
- e w w w
- You hadn’t said one word to him hoping he would get the hint.
- lol guess not.
- “Your totally is 34.80. You can either pay with cash, card, or by hanging out with me back at my place.” he winked
- G R O S S
- “Awe, MC! Are you hanging out without me??”
- your savior hasth arrived.
- “Nah, I’m paying with cash.” you smiled as the guy glared at Seven.
- “I’m not surprised, girls always go for douchebags. Nice guys like me can never get the girl.” he said as if that were supposed to make you run into his arms screaming “ur right! what was i thinking!! i’m in love with u!!”
- You tried to hold in your laughter as Seven winked at you, knowing that he was gonna do something stupid.
- “You’re right, sir. What ever was I thinking.” He turned to look at you, fake tears in his eyes. “I relinquish you over to-” Seven had to stop and glance at his name tag, “-Eugene, for I am too douchey, and he is too nice. Goodbye Mc, forever.” He cried dramatically.
- “Goodbye Seven! I will never forget the way your wore your Red Bear Energy drink sideways or your axe body spray!!” you called, looking over to Eugene.
- “Eugene, for being the nicest in the land, will you take my hand?”
- His face lit up as he tipped his fedora.
-“It would be an honor, my lady-”
- “HAHAA U JUST GOT PRANKED!!” Seven swooped in before the boys cheeto dusted fingers could even graze your finger tips.
- “U ARENT A NICE GUY UR JUST ENTITLED” You yelled as Seven lifted you up princess style and ran out with you and ur groceries.
- Your knight in shining armor