idk i saw a post similar to this and thought it was cool and some pretty weird/somewhat interesting things have happened to me over the past couple years so i thought I’d give it a shot. lemme know what you think and maybe request something? yeah ok cool
I’m at a food truck festival with my friends and you’re the hot dude who’s working the bar and I keep looking at you and every time you catch me staring I fall or trip or drop something and I keep hiding like a loser and pretending you’re not there
I’m on a road trip along the coast with my friends and we’ve reached this tiny coastal town hours away from home and you work at this fancy as shit restaurant we entered and I’m awkward and stuttering because we don’t really want to eat there but you’ve already asked if we want a table and also you’re cute so we stay and i embarrass myself a little more
You’re the cute guy that works at the local supermarket and i have a huge thing for you but everybody knows this including my parents and when i come in by myself you tell me that my parents came through and asked him to take a selfie with them so I’m going to go and die now
We used to be best friends years ago but had a huge falling out so i blocked you on everything except one and years later you drunk message me on new years eve and we try to start all over again
OR We used to be really good friends but we had a fallout over money and years later you message me asking for closure so i agree to meet you for coffee with the intention of cussing you out but we accidentally become friends again
We met at someone’s party a year ago but have never spoken and suddenly you show up to my house party/BBQ and now everybody thinks we’re dating/should date
Im at the movies with my family/friends to see a film we’ve been counting down for but we get into an argument with other people over seating and you’re the staff member who tells us we have to move but you served me at the candy counter earlier and were really nice then so I’m super confused and start giving you attitude
I sit next to you in class and you and I both have another class to get to in 5 minutes and we’re supposed to get our draft assignments checked by the lecturer but he’s taking too long and we bond over mutual impatience
OR we sat next to each other in the first class and wouldn’t shut up about needing coffee and ever since then you ask me if i’ve had my coffee every day.
We work together at the same place but you work in stocking and i work in the foodcourt and every time we have the same shift you come to buy lunch from me and always ask for a big mac because you know it annoys me because fuck you this isn’t mcdonald’s you can shove your big mac
also i tagged some people in the tags - just tell me if you want me to untag you pls
Hi! Could you do an au about clay and tony telling their parents/coming out? Thanks!!!
1. Clay and Tony have been dating for around 3-4 months before they decide to break the news to their families. Clay wanted some time to get adjusted to the dating life and become comfortable with his sexuality - Tony has been nothing but patient and supportive.
2. They decide to hold a BBQ at Tony’s house to announce the news. They figure it would be the easiest to let both of their families know at the same time so they could deal with all their questions and pictures once. (Tony’s mother made a scrapbook of all her favorite memories)
3. Clay wears a flannel button up and skinny jeans, while Tony sticks with his signature leather jacket and boots. On the ride over to his house, Clay thinks about everything right and wrong that could happen. He snaps out of his daze once his parents tell him they arrived.
4. The families chat and mingle for awhile, Tony and Clay sneaking glances at one another as they wait for the perfect moment to announce their relationship. As everyone finishes eating, Tony beckons for Clay to come over. (“hey, you ready to do this?” “as ready as I’ll ever be.”)
5. Tony asks for everyone’s attention, and as soon as he gets it, he explais why the BBQ was held in the first place. He proudly grabs Clay’s hand and proclaims that they’re boyfriends, as they smile and blush. Clay’s parents cheer and Tony’s family yells, “finally, it’s about time!”
6. Once the excitement dies down, Clay’s parents hug him and say how happy they are that he has someone as caring as Tony. His dad makes the joke about when the ‘aha!’ moment for his sexuality hit him, which causes Clay to laugh embarrassingly. Tony’s brothers slap him on the back and say that he chose a good one.
John, Age 43. 4 kids. The dad that gets really competitive in neighborhood cooking/BBQ contests. Wears a lot of polo shirts, probably a DILF. Was really wild as a teenager and his wild side still probably shows through a lot.
Thomas, Age 42. 3 kids. The dad that loves to spoil his kids and take them to lots of baseball games. Treats his daughter(s) like princesses and his son(s) like royalty. Loves going to neighborhood block parties, although always tends to drink a bit too much at them. Major DILF, has all his daughter's friends swooning.
Ian, Age 45. 3 kids. Loves his kids and wife more than anything, is always trying to show off for them and please them. Goes to every single one of their kids' sports games and probably has coached at least 3 baseball teams.
Brian, Age 41. 2 kids. A major stay-at-home dad. Is very smart and is always helping his kids with their homework. Wears a lot of hats and enjoys golfing any chance he gets. Probably really tall.
Steve, Age 45. 5+ kids. The typical BBQ dad. Loves throwing house/block parties, always tends to drink way too much at these. Loves his trophy wife, probably sells weed throughout the neighborhood.
Nathan, Age 46. 1 kid. Is very quiet and reserved at parties, doesn't really like to socialize much. His favorite time of the week is family game night, where he gets super competitive. Loves cooking dinner for his family, makes the best meals ever.
Chuck, Age 47. 2 kids. Used to always smoke cigars, recently switched to vaping since it is way more 'hip'. Loves going out at night to bars and stuff with his wife, smokes a lot of weed and probably has a twitter, snapchat, instagram, and tumblr.
Chris, Age 41. 2 kids. Makes a lot of dad jokes, wears a lot of baseball hats. Is always making business calls on his blackberry, gets super into holidays and always makes it a competition to buy the best gifts. Volunteers at the school a lot. Hates his mother-in-law.
Mark, Age 42. 4 kids. The "cool" dad. Is always trying to keep up with the new trends, always wants to take his kids hiking and to baseball games and just outside doing stuff. Is probably super tall, eats a LOT at dinner, major DILF.
Jeff, Age 46. 3 kids. Has a strong disliking towards the neighbors, is always traveling on business trips and stuff. His favorite day of the year is 'take your kid to work' day. Bought the biggest house he could find for his family. Has a really obnoxious mom.
Michael, Age 43. 2 kids. Watches a lot of sports, is always playing golf on the weekends and in his free-time. Secret stoner, sneaks out to the porch to sneak a quick joint way more often than he probably should. The "fun" dad, gets into fights at his kids' sports games and adores his wife more than anything.
Tim, Age 44. 3 kids. The hot dad. All of his daughter's friends are so obviously in love with him. Has a trophy wife, loves drinking champagne and fancy drinks. Dresses in polo shirts and khakis, works a lot but always manages to make time for his family.
Today was my open house BBQ and it was pouring rain in the morning. I was so worried no one would come. But people did. And then the sun came out and it got warmer. I had a lovely time. The animals were mostly tolerant of the strange people wanting to grope them. I met @gvanoun for the first time. (Hi Peter!) In fact I realized most of the people here today had some Tumblr connection to me. So, if you read this: thanks for coming by! 😁
Hey :) Can you write a Harry styles imagine where Harry and Y/N have 2 kids, a girl being the oldest like around 4 years old and a total daddy's girl, and a boy who is around 2 years old and a total mommy's boy and they were all having a Bbq at their house with all of the boys and their families and their son gets tired and doesn't want to stay with Harry and cries for Y/N when he finally gets to her all he wants to do is cuddle up with her and stay in her arms.
Ohhhhhh, Harry with kids is my FAVORITE THING TO WRITE EVER. lol so THANK YOU. I need more Daddy!Harry in my life! Look for it up soon! And thank you for requesting!
Have a Harry Styles or Niall Horan Imagine you wanna read? Send me a request and I’ll write it for ya!
With all our busy work this week we found the time to take the van for a drive and have a little BBQ by the sea on the cliffs of Zennor as a reward.
We were treated to a beautiful sunset and I couldn’t resist getting my camera out to snap a few shots of the van, although it would’ve looked a lot nicer if it was sky blue not dirty white. Still, it was a perfect evening. The best part about living on the road is that everywhere you go is your home- watching the sunset from in bed out the back of your home with a blanket wrapped around you is an unbeatable feeling.
If there’s three things we’ve learned so far from driving a van it’d be these:
1) You have to take corners much much slower, or you could find all your stuff sliding across the floor and the van leaning over precariously on two wheels as you drive.
2) Everything rattles. A lot. The faster you drive, the louder the roar of tools and a shitty plastic dashboard becomes.
3) Vans get stuck in mud really easily. Especially at 2 in the morning in the middle of nowhere on the moorlands of Cornwall. Traction grips are a must, but we conveniently left ours behind and had to flag down a car of young girls to help us push the van out of the mud (we’re very sorry!).
It’s straight back to work next week after our rare day off- we’re getting so close to being able to move in now.
- Ben & Lucy
Follow the hashtag #Fromrusttoroadtrip to follow our van conversion project and our travels around Europe! 🌍