Anyway election day is coming 1 week from today, so remember we are not only voting for Trump to not be President but also for local leaders such as filling seats in the senate.
But there are seats for grab where you could put people who idk support ideas such as freedom of choice; human rights like gay rights; regulations of, and protections from, exploits of the law, the environment, and humans…things like that! I don’t know why we still have to vote to protect these things but they are honestly up for grabs.
So we have to vote
Although every state and local election matter and are important, here are some swing states for the senate
- Nevada (check out Catherine Cortez Masto),
- Florida (check out Patrick Murphy, he’s running up against Marc Rubio),
- Indiana (check out Evan Bayh),
- Missouri (check out Jason Kander),
- New Hampshire (check out Maggie Hassan),
- North Carolina (check out Deborah Ross),
- Pennsylvania (check out Katie McGinty)