Rose self-love bath magick!
You will need;
- Rose bath product(s) (I used a Lush bubble bar called ‘Rose Jam Bubbleroon’)
- Rose petals (I used potpourri because it’s what I had to hand) – for self love
- Lavender (Again, I used potpourri) – for calming, love and purification
- Vanilla candles and tea lights – for sweet thoughts about oneself
- Sea salt (I used the dead sea protection salt from this month’s witch casket - contained nettles and patchouli) – to dispel any negative thoughts and to protect oneself from doubt
- Rose quartz (I used a necklace) – for unconditional love and compassion
- Run your bath using your rose bath products
- Throw in your rose petals and lavender, speaking the words;
“Lavender and rose,
For calming and love
I draw my power
From the moon above”
- Scatter your sea salt throughout the bath
- Light your candles
- CAREFULLY get into the bath
- Wash yourself with the warm water, feeling the warm energies flow into you
- I suggest some mindfulness or meditation at this point! There are a million and one posts about how to do that!
- When you’re finished with the bath, say these words before you get out:
“I feel the magick and energy flow,
With each incantation, I grow and grow
And to finish my spell, on the candles, I blow” [blow out your candles]
- Empty the bath and save the petals for a charm bag to carry with you and continue feeling the effects!!