- When Dick first came to live with him, Bruce purchased a bunch of parent help books. He buys new ones with each kid he adopts, and no matter how much he studies he’s always unprepared for his psychotic children and their antics.
- Everyone assumes Stephanie is his daughter and every time someone mentions it he and Steph are both thoroughly grossed out by the thought.
- Damian shows Bruce his drawings sometimes, and every time, much to Damian’s embarrassment, Bruce insists on hanging them on the fridge.
- The cabinets at Wayne Manor are filled to the brim with World’s Best Dad mugs.
- Jason owns a Dad’s Little Stinker t-shirt.
- When they were younger, Bruce used to let his Robins ride on his back if they got tired on patrol.
- Tim falls asleep in random places when he’s particularly sleep-deprived, and each time Bruce will sigh tiredly before picking him up and carrying him up to his room, planning on drugging his coffee to get him to sleep more often.
- Once he had to tie Damian to a post when he was misbehaving on patrol.
- The first time Jason called him “Dad”, (on accident, mind you), he legit cried and hugged him for ten minutes straight.
- He rarely has a bed to himself because his kids always invade his room at night and insist on sleeping with him.
- He brags about Tim all the time to his coworkers, and it only got worse after Tim actually started working at Wayne Enterprises. At least once a day Bruce will go to Tim’s office and ask how his “little slugger” is doing.
- He lets Cass paint his nails and isn’t afraid to leave the nail polish on because he’s so proud of how good of a job she did. Everyone is too intimidated to make fun of him for it.
- Even though he’s in his twenties and has an apartment of his own, Dick will still drive all the way to Gotham and sleep in Bruce’s bed when he has nightmares.
- Bruce attends every single one of his kids’ graduations and award ceremonies, even the pointless ones that nobody really cares about. He will be there cheering in the front row every time.
- Bruce was surprised that Barbara gave a Father’s Day gift to him in addition to her own father.
- He carries around a bunch of pictures of his children in his batbelt and likes showing them to the criminals he arrests. Poison Ivy makes sure he keeps her up to date on how Nightwing is doing, and Two Face loves hearing about Red Robin’s whereabouts.
Why is the YoI fandom gravitating to Killing Stalking??? I’m not bashing it, but It’s not my cup of tea. Instead (or additionally) you guys should check out Raising a Bat/Bagjwi Sayug. It’s also a webcomic, but this about vampires and misunderstandings. It also deals with themes like abandonment, insecurity, and envy.
The romance between the leads, Min Gyeom and Chun Sam, is slow building (mainly because they’re idiots) but it gets reaaaallly sweet at times. But also it does get dark (cw: cutting, suicide, emotional manipulation)
literally trapped a child in the attic and left him there to starve to death, set up a jigsaw-esque death trap room and burned one person to death in it then tried to burn another, willfully participated in the abduction, mutilation, experimentation, and murder of multiple people
I may or may not haves skipped the beginning to see what happened to Tim. BUT I SWEAR I WASNT EXPECTING THIS I LITERALLY THREW MY PHONE. AND I DIDNT TOUCH IT AFTER THAT. but there are still a few more pages so im hoping for a miracle okay bye.
When they play hide and seek they bat kids are most likely to hide:
Jason- under the Batmobile
Tim- A cupboard under the bat computer
Damian- On the roof
Stephanie- in a wardrobe in a long coat
Cassandra- Unknown (She always wins)