you’re gonna rattle the stars
art by thekoreanpineapple on tumblr
Pinkzebra - Larger Than Life Passion Pit - My Brother Taught Me How To Swim - Zack Hemsey - I’ll Find A Way" (Instrumental) 05. Short Hair - Mulan OST Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein - Kids Two Avicii - Hey Brother (Syn Cole Remix) [Radio Edit] Jose Gonzalez - Step Out (The Chainsmokers Remix) Star Wars - The Force Awakens - Rey’s Theme - Violin vs. Maschine cover Twenty One Pilots - Trees (Culture Remix) Peter Pan - 02 - Flying Alex Skrindo & Geoxor - KawaiiStep The Machine - Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) Undertale - Asgore/Heartache (Cement City Remix) The Midsummer Station - Bombshell Blonde (Full Track w/ She’s A Genius - Jet (lyrics on screen) FL Studio - TRON: Legend of Korra - 【Touhou】Bad Apple!! Gameboy 8 - bit ver.【Shadow Art】【東方】 Porter Robinson - Lionhearted feat. Urban Cone (Arty Remix) (Audio) feat. Urban Cone Porter Robinson - Sad Machine (Darren Styles & Gammer Remix) Kingdom Hearts - Dearly Beloved (Leg Day Future Bass Remix) - GameChops Gabrielle Aplin - Home (Eyes Remix)
Namjoon + Against the wall +“I didn’t know you were so kinky.”
Rated - M
Warning: public sex, fingering, best friend!namjoon
To be fair, neither of you were exactly in your right minds - far from it in fact. If you were, perhaps you wouldn’t have been pressed between a strong chest and a hard wall with your best friend’s fingers buried inside you.
You could feel the alcohol in your system buzz with the beat of your heart that thumped in sync with the booming bass in this compact space.
“I didn’t know you were so kinky.” Namjoon slurred against your temple, the scent of perspiration and his cologne overwhelming yet arousing.
His movements were sloppy, uncalculated - free for someone who talked about precision and technicality like a religion. You smirked - or tried to, in your intoxicated state, although looking back, you probably looked stoned what with your head leaned back against the wall and your mouth gaping in pleasure before you attempted to seductively curl your lips, “This isn’t something you can know from 5 years of friendship, Joon.”
All of a sudden, his fingers stopped slipping in and out of you, causing your slender fingers to hold onto his arm pleadingly. The stillness felt like an eternity, but in reality, only a minute had passed before you recalled the flash of something in his neon light-caught eyes, “You’re breaking my heart, babe. I thought we agreed not to keep secrets - best friends’ pledge.”
He thrust exceptionally hard into you, waking your whole senses and making you a little sober than when you’d first started; a hand on the thigh, a light brush on the arm and whispered remarks about how hot you were and how much he wanted to fuck you right here and now.
“Ah, baby - this isn’t something easily shared between best friends.” You moaned without care, to the public eye, you would only look like you were kissing, teeth and tongue and all, thanks to Namjoon’s tall figure that shielded you.
You could make out the distinct squelching sound of your juices as your best friend’s hand disappeared inside your clenching walls, the friction forcing you to grip onto his ivory Stussy.
“Then, we’ll have to change that.” You could basically hear the crooked smirk dripping off his slurred syllables as you began moving your hips to meet his thrusts, desperate for a release.
Your walls clenched hard around his loyally fucking fingers, still thrusting into you until the last star disappeared into a blurry haze and his half-agape eyes met yours in a lustful stare. You roughly pushed his hand away and cupped his cheeks, pressing your lips against his full ones.
“We’re in the studio in Montreux and David Bowie lives near
by. I think we went out for a meal or for drinks or something and then landed up
back in the studio with the sort of rough intention of doing something.” - Brian May
okay so me and @thelast-dodo are crying over musically inclined + adhd Lance McClain, and just voltron characters + music in general so I just…
Lance is great with string instruments, especially the ukulele and the guitar
• He’s had an undying love for the ukulele since he was like 9 because he managed to strum a chord and half his family cheered and his dad stuck a sticker on his cheek
Both his guitar and uku are a mess of bumps and dings, and they’re both plastered with stickers all over
• He plays when he’s stressed
• He plays when everybody else is stressed, too
• He’s constantly strumming similar patterns when morale’s low and urging the others to input their own lyrics, anything at all
• “C’mon, Keith, you usually never shut up!” “Aw, please, Allura, I never hear you sing!” “Shiro you know you wanna”
• Hunk’s the first to try it out, and pretty much after that they’re doing their best to sing something even slightly coherent
• It’s never coherent, ever, but that makes it extra fun
• Lance has so many lyrics stuck in his head at all times
• Lyrics he doesn’t understand ‘You’re a constellation and stars mean everything to me, you’re the sun and being warm is everything to me-’ and lyrics he does understand ‘Playin’ word catch with you is like a dream, I’ll tell you-’ and lyrics that chime and ding and lyrics that feel like sparklers and feel like Summer or scarves or cat purrs
• He makes up songs all the time and he knows he has a good voice so goddamnit, he’s gonna sing all the time if he wants to!
• Keith is the first to learn one of his songs off by heart and gosh, can those two boys harmonise
• It nearly brings Lance to tears when Keith’s able to join in with one of his songs all the way through, he hadn’t been expecting it
• There are notes everywhere with stray lyrics on them
• Hunk starts collecting them first, and putting them in Lance’s room for safe keeping
• Soon enough everybody’s doing that too
• Sometimes Keith and Lance are handing out in Lance’s room, Lance strumming away absently and Keith just letting the sound wash over him
• Lance’s words might get stuck and Keith just pulls a suitable lyric from his notes and sings it, and the song carries on
• Lance’s music is sporadic and unpredictable in every way, and moves and changes unexpectedly
• His train of thought changes a lot while he’s thinking about the music and the words together
• Allura once asked if that was how Earth music worked normally. Shiro just grinned at her. “No, that’s just how Lance music works.”
• The boy cant read sheet music for the life of him, he just kinda knows where chords fit together and the boy just gets it without really getting it
• Pidge once called him the “Mozart of the ukulele” but Keith rejected that real quick, because Mozart relied on sheet music, and anyway, Lance is the Lance of the ukulele because nobody else can play like Lance can
• Lance blushes at that. A lot.
jaw ticked, his eyes narrowing onto her form across the length of the training
room. He’d be damned stupid not to
notice the way her body glistened with sweat or the way her pupils were blown
wide and her breath was coming in these harsh, little gasps. They’d been
playing this little game for weeks – move, react, move, react, move move move.
I’ve been working on a tribute piece for the movie Interstella 5555 / Discovery album, by Leiji Matsumoto and Daft Punk. Here’s my take on it. I would like to thank the Hubble Telescope for taking incredible pictures of galaxies, and Nasa for releasing them.