More shopping fun at the Twelfth Fret Toronto:
- 1979 Fender Stratocaster Lefty - I love the way the decal is applied.
- 1978 Fender Jazz Bass. Under $2,000 CAD and really purdy!
- Gibson ES-339 and Silvertone Something-Or-Other (that’s not the model’s name…I just don’t remember what the name was!)
- Guitar shopping is tough, hot, sweaty work. Time for a beer break!! I only drink beer in small plastic shot glasses, BTW. :D
- Here is a vintage Fender Bass VI in a new photographic technique I have cleverly named “upside down photography”.
- An antique shop in Toronto’s Distillery District, Man I wish this was my home!
- The 1979 lefty Strat again. Love the grain.
- Another look at the Silvertone “Whatchamacallit"