Wait why do you think Hagakure is the traitor?
well it was mostly this video that convinced me:
(watch it you’ll be enlightened it’s a very thought out theory)
basically to sum it up:
- she’s the only character we know very little about like its been more than a hundred chapters since we got her profile and even then hori didn’t specify much about her (saying he’ll add on later, which he hasn’t done yet)
- also her quirk is the least explained. We know from the provisional exam arc she has the ability of “light refraction” but can she turn invisible on purpose? Or is she permanently invisible? Can she turn other objects invisible as well?
- during the day before the USJ attack she was significantly absent during class (this one’s explained in the vid) and that was also the day when the UA gates were breached
- additionally, the league of villains somehow obtained info about 1A’s USJ trip and hagakure being invisible may have somehow gotten a hold of it during that day
- it was pretty evident that during the USJ attack she was lying about where she was warped (this is explained further in the vid) she claimed she got warped with todoroki, when it was highly likely the groups that got warped were warped due to proximity (ex. deku, tsuyu and mineta were standing close to each other and they got warped together). Hagakure was farthest from todoroki during that time so where did she really get warped to?
- also adding to that when todoroki landed he immediately froze all the villains in his location. Like he literally almost froze the whole place. It’s unlikely that hagakure didn’t get frozen if she was with todo (which todo addresses later on)
- this may be reaching but when class 1a went out on that shopping mall trip shigaraki knew exactly where to find deku?? I dont think its a coincidence that they just happened to meet. And who was the one who proposed that trip? Freaking hagakure
There’s quite a few more lol but i suggest watching the vid bec you’ll Realize Things