Modern Feminists are just emulating what the nazis did.
Don’t believe me?
Here are some comparisons. People think that modern feminists and nazis are two completely different groups… But they share quite a large amount of similarities.
- they both discriminated against individuals on the basis of their genetic code.
- they both promoted the view that the targeted group was inferior genetically and behaviorally
- they both promoted propaganda that led to the targeted group being labelled as ‘parasites’, e.g All men are pigs.
- they both promoted propaganda that led to the targeted group being constantly ridiculed
- they both promoted propaganda that led to the targeted group being laughed at even when mutilated 3.g. A man’s penis was cut off and thrown into a clothes dryer. Nobody did anything other than laugh at him.
- they both demonized the target group by labeling them as perverts and sexual criminals,
- they both sought to break the target group away from their families
- they both promoted the view that the targeted group was responsible for most of the major ills in society.
- they both disseminated lies and disinformation about the targeted group in order to further promote their own ideology, e.g.
- they both disseminated lies and disinformation about historical matters, e.g. see AH’s Did Women Really Want To Go Out To Work?
- they both used intimidation, threats and coercion to prevent their opponents from speaking out
- they both promoted the lie that the privileged group consisted of innocent 'victims’ of the targeted group e.g. “women have been oppressed throughout history.”
- they both demanded special privileges in the workplace for members of the privileged group e.g. preferential job placements for women
- they both discriminated against the targeted group in educational matters and in the workplace
- they both perverted the justice system so that members of the targeted group were easily discriminated against in the law e.g. in family courts
- they both arranged matters so that accusers from the privileged group could be shielded by anonymity in the courtroom e.g. in sex-assault cases.
- they both arranged matters so that defendants from the targeted group had to 'prove’ their innocence e.g. in sex-assault and domestic violence cases; e.g. see Kevin Driscoll False Rape Charges
- they both arranged matters so that members of the privileged group could capriciously define what, legally, was to be deemed 'a crime’, e.g. where nowadays the 'feelings’ of women rather than the behaviours of men are the determinants of what constitutes 'a crime’
- they both arranged matters so that members of the privileged group could capriciously define how the law was to view certain matters e.g. a fetus inside a woman can now be deemed by her - at her whim - to be a worthless piece of tissue or a prospective baby - with all the ramifications of this - regardless of how the father might feel about it all
- they both arranged matters so that the law punished members of the targeted group more severely than members of the privileged group for the very same crime e.g. in domestic violence and murder cases.
- they both arranged matters so that members of the targeted group were made responsible for the choices and behavior of members of the privileged group e.g. in paternity fraud cases where duped fathers still have to pay child support e.g. see Paternity Fraud - A terrible violation, but no punishment.
- they both arranged matters so that members of the privileged group who harmed, or even murdered, members of the targeted group were shown undue leniency - and were often actually applauded for their actions
- they both arranged matters so that the law punished members of the targeted group severely for even trivial offences - e.g. domestic violence, sexual harassment
- they both arranged matters so that members of the privileged group earned a right to the property of members of the targeted group for no other reason than that they were members of the privileged group e.g. alimony, child custody.
- they both arranged matters so that certain speech or attitudes directed against the privileged group were criminalized e.g. biased 'hate speech’ laws.
- they both punished those who protested against the prevailing ideology; e.g. for being politically-incorrect.
- they both effectively controlled the mainstream media and the academic institutions and arranged for them to present a dishonest and dishonorable point of view in support of their ideology; e.g. see BBC Injects Political Correctness Even Into Science Programs
- they both consistently highlighted and exaggerated the achievements and the suffering of the privileged group while downplaying the achievements and the suffering of the targeted group
- they both ran government-funded educational courses in universities (e.g. Women’s Studies, Title IX) and in schools to promote the privileged group at the expense of the targeted group.
- they both persisted in a long term campaign of hatred toward the targeted group, e.g. “A women needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle.” “Men think about sex every 15 seconds.
While not all feminists are like this, a lot of them are becoming this way in the mainstream media and spreading the wrong ideologies.