base #001: redux by anaarthemes
This is a base code made to more or less look like tumblr Redux/redux edits. Since it’s a base code, it doesn’t have a lot of customization options–those are for you to add in.
This base is entirely free to use–meaning you can use it to code your personal theme, or you can use it to build a theme for you to release with whatever customization options you want. Keep credit at least in the source code.
code is available on my blog (anaarthemes)
(click “Redux base code” in the top right box, wait 5 seconds, and click ‘skip ad’)
- Edit this because it’s not meant to be a stand-alone theme!
- You have to credit me if you release it as a theme
- Don’t repost just the base code or release it as your own code
- background image (full or repeat) and 100x100 side image
- 150px sidebar with image, description, and 5 default links
- optional rounded corners
- 250px, 400px, and 500px post options already coded for you
There are 8 colors, 2 images, and 5 options.