Congrats on the milestone sweetie, you totally deserve it. Could I get a HC for Steve AND Bucky, how would they react to you dating a douche, who Tony has discovered is cheating on you, when they have a crush on you.
- At first, they’re about to dart out of the Tower and beat the crap out of the guy.
- Then, they realize that they instincts are the same - meaning something is up.
- “Steve, we’ll discuss it later, Y/N is more important right now.”
- Tony was reluctant to tell them, because he feared something like that would happen. He’s clever, he noticed how both super soldiers gazed at you.
- But you’re team’s most precious member - anyone who harms you, needs to suffer.
- Bucky had a feeling that your new boyfriend was a douche. He was observant, he knew how to read people. But you looked happy and it was all that mattered.
- “Buck, this guy - I don’t like him.”
- “Me too, punk, me too.”
- After initial anger, they decide to go and talk to you.
- “I already know, boys. I broke up with him.”
- “Do we need to teach him a lesson?”
- “No, Steve, you need to be my friends now.”
- Bucky rushes to nearest store and buys all of your favorite foods. Meanwhile Steve holds you when you cry, whispering words of comfort. Mentally, he plans how to hurt that guy so that you don’t find out about it.
- While looking for cookies, Bucky does the same. No one hurts his doll and gets away with it.
- You spend the rest of the evening sandwiched between them as the three of you marathon Disney movies. Much to your surprise, Steve knows all the lyrics.
- When you fall asleep and they’re sure you won’t wake up any time soon, Steve and Bucky go to Tony to ask of your now ex-man’s whereabouts. They sneak out quietly and head to make the guy pay for what he’s done. Nothing much but enough to make him realize that women need to be respected.
- And their crush on you? It’ll be time for that later. For now, they need to help you mend your broken heart.